PDA

View Full Version : [Req] SweDVDr

k0udek
07-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Hello boys and girls :), as a HUGE fan of DVDr's i've been looking for the best trackers in that area and with your help i've been sucessful, once again, THANK you all :D. Now, i'm looking now for Swedvdr, i made some research and find that tracker is good for PAL dvds and that is what prefer when i'm choosing between NTSC and PAL. So if someone can help me would be great. Thank you anyway ;)

jokzor
07-29-2008, 02:17 PM
i'm looking for swedvdr too, but.. level 7 erm... :(
good luck koudek

k0udek
07-29-2008, 02:39 PM
I won't die if i can't get in by now, i've good DVDr trackers and i'm not despered like some users we see arround here lol :)

jokzor
07-29-2008, 03:02 PM
ai tens? então já te chegavas á frente, pq eu em dvds sou mm pobre

I won't die if i can't get in by now, i've good DVDr trackers and i'm not despered like some users we see arround here lol :)
good for you :)

N@LiM
07-29-2008, 03:07 PM
FYI
If ur NOT from nordic area, there's no benefit of getting invited as they will disable you.

The Flying Cow
07-29-2008, 03:08 PM
That's bullcrap N@LiM.

-Sherman

Sweetiepie
07-29-2008, 03:12 PM
That's bullcrap N@LiM.

-Sherman

You have to signup from a nordic IP, but then you can use which IP you want :)

k0udek
07-29-2008, 03:24 PM
The main 'problem' right now is get an invite :P

John1988
07-29-2008, 03:43 PM
That's bullcrap N@LiM.

-Sherman
you are allways right...NOT!!!

F.B.I
07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
That's bullcrap N@LiM.

-Sherman

Actually it's not.

Seems a question of luck keep an acc there, it's not on the rules that non nordic users can't signup which is an error, if they don't want any non native users they should make it public. In spite of that they do this:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3180/swedvdrcopiaorgvisatrdlq7.png

Take a look

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Em relação a ti jokzor aconselho-te a nem tentares arranjar convite, fazeres isso e depois seres banido é frustrante. Como fazer 1Tb lá e depois seres banido também não cai nada bem.

Anyaway boa sorte :)

jokzor
07-29-2008, 04:33 PM
thanks for that info, too bad there aren't any real competing dvd trackers out there, if their subs are always in swe it's useless anyway
less one tracker to look out for :)
--------------------
obrigado fbi, se isso te aconteceu lamento, mas fazer 1tb tambem não é para qq um, decerteza que há muitos sitios por aí onde te vais dar bem

k0udek
07-29-2008, 04:53 PM
So, is there any alternative for SweDVDr for PAL DVDs ?

Nemrod
07-29-2008, 04:58 PM
TTi. And there you are welcome.

F.B.I
07-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Norbits :)

Sweetiepie
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
So, is there any alternative for SweDVDr for PAL DVDs ?

Thedvdclub ? :wub:

iamKy666
07-29-2008, 07:22 PM
In swedvdr,if you have old account they let you in,even if the ip is not from Sweden.

N@LiM
07-31-2008, 02:48 AM
That's bullcrap N@LiM.

-Sherman
I said so based on my own experience. My 1.5 yrs account was disabled due to low activity.

I asked can I be invited back when I get high speed net.. They said NO. We don't want non nordic users.

Actually it's not.

Seems a question of luck keep an acc there, it's not on the rules that non nordic users can't signup which is an error, if they don't want any non native users they should make it public. In spite of that they do this:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3180/swedvdrcopiaorgvisatrdlq7.png

Take a look

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Em relação a ti jokzor aconselho-te a nem tentares arranjar convite, fazeres isso e depois seres banido é frustrante. Como fazer 1Tb lá e depois seres banido também não cai nada bem.

Anyaway boa sorte :)

wow.. a simple thread turned so much ugly.

oh.. Is it so? Anyways I heard in FST forums that Swedvdr banning non nordic ppl..

and then after few weeks my account got disabled.

but I had terribly low acitivty.. only 73 MB in 76 weeks.. :D guess due to leeching only Gold torrents. and lack of high speed net in later weeks.

In swedvdr,if you have old account they let you in,even if the ip is not from Sweden.

yes.. That is true..