PDA

View Full Version : have sct, need uk-t

nipple
07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
hacked not me

mafija
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM
:hooray:
I have 1 sct invite to spare, all I need is uk-t invite.

Only PM communication, thx.

becomehokage
07-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Im not spaming really.I just want to ask why u'd actually "need" **-t.
Just the reason.

OmaRin0
07-30-2008, 06:10 PM
and i want leaseweb for 1 year for free

Nemrod
07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
I´d say that what you really need it´s a miracle in first instance.

nipple
07-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Im not spaming really.I just want to ask why u'd actually "need" **-t.
Just the reason.curiosity and to use site offcourse :)

I´d say that what you really need it´s a miracle in first instance.thats the spirit from bitsoup user :lol:

and i want leaseweb for 1 year for freeI wish I can delete this 15 year's old spam post :whistling :P

deadalive1
07-30-2008, 06:42 PM
I doubt that **-t would EVER want someone who is willing to trade invites. So good luck with that one. Whatever shot you had (not realistic either), you just lost with this post.

nipple
07-30-2008, 06:51 PM
I doubt that **-t would EVER want someone who is willing to trade invites. So good luck with that one. Whatever shot you had (not realistic either), you just lost with this post.Tell me other way to get there, and I wont trade. There are no choice, your critic is silly. Register closed, dont have friend that is registered there, so how any person can come on any closed tracker, except to try to get invite, and to give something in return to inviter.

KFlint
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM
18 posts in a year and a half, impressive!

RedRansom
07-30-2008, 06:58 PM
I doubt that **-t would EVER want someone who is willing to trade invites. So good luck with that one. Whatever shot you had (not realistic either), you just lost with this post.
actually this is not true ;)
you can get all trackers with trade so nipple (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nipple-149177) dont lose your hope but i cant think you can get u-kt with sct invite (sct look like lvl 5 but if some1 pay 20 bucks ;) it's not soooo hard)
yeaa all tracker have trader :) this is sick but true...

nipple
07-30-2008, 07:13 PM
18 posts in a year and a half, impressive!So if I have life, work, am busy, I'm loser here cause I dont spam and am not negative on other's people topics. I would rather have 10 posts, then to get 1 like u did on mine topic. U missed the subject completely.

U need fresh air to keep positive spirit :yup:

sovaz
07-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Keep on dreaming buddy...no trader gets uk-t...even if u would have got it u'd be banned sooner or later

nipple
07-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Keep on dreaming buddy...no trader gets uk-t...even if u would have got it u'd be banned sooner or laterU're dreaming if u think that people come to closed registration sites, only by getting invites from friends. 99% of people dont have friends on every tracker, especially on rather one, so their only option is to trade.

U're delusional.

actually this is not true ;)
you can get all trackers with trade so nipple (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nipple-149177) dont lose your hope but i cant think you can get u-kt with sct invite (sct look like lvl 5 but if some1 pay 20 bucks ;) it's not soooo hard)
yeaa all tracker have trader :) this is sick but true...Thx on support, I'll never give money for invite, its not a sin to try mate, right? :)

Cheers.