PDA

View Full Version : Uk-T

happy
08-03-2008, 10:48 AM
hej

I will join this site but it is very hard.
What can I do or what must I do for a chance to join this site?

merci.

JenSenCO
08-03-2008, 10:49 AM
and why do you want to join there?

DikTation
08-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Probably because it is so hyped up!

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Get In the Q m8, there Is a long line of people wanting to Join U*-*.
The one thing I have learned to have Is patience,
and remember they will call you, not you calling them.

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Double post sorry

happy
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Probably because it is so hyped up!

mhm not really..
what do you mean with "Q" forcus?

seh
08-03-2008, 11:49 AM
mhm not really..
what do you mean with "Q" forcus?

Queue area (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_area), where a line of people wait. The verb queue means to form a line, and to wait for services. Queue is also the name of this line

happy
08-03-2008, 11:54 AM
and U*-* have a Q where someone can to book his name...where is this list? but this would be strange :p mhm sry for this silly question but I don't this. :)

seh
08-03-2008, 12:02 PM
lol.. nah ..there is no "real" list..
what he means is that a lot of ppl have been waiting to get into that site.. so don't expect it to be easy! Ur probably gonna have to wait for a long time..

happy
08-03-2008, 12:05 PM
what he means is that a lot of ppl have been waiting to get into that site.. so don't expect it to be easy! Ur probably gonna have to wait for a long time..

;-) Thank you.

seh
08-03-2008, 12:10 PM
no problem;)

monkeyseat
08-03-2008, 02:21 PM
The site is shit so I don't really understand what all the fuss is about.

nikita
08-03-2008, 02:26 PM
they have gay content there.

jokzor
08-03-2008, 02:38 PM

:w00t:
golden
lolololol

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
The site is shit so I don't really understand what all the fuss is about.

And both of you speak with the voice of experience.
You sound like a couple of noobs.

nikita
08-03-2008, 02:54 PM
hmm :( you rule, curious

happy
08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Don't fight mates :) Everyone have different opinions ;-)
well i will do what forcus said. I think my chance isn't very high but maybe someone will pm me in the future.

sokrates
08-03-2008, 03:42 PM
yeah security is overhyped! :P
anyways the chances of a request being filled could be rising if you would talk of wheelmods instead like Squizzle posted^^
btw i am not a member there due to being retarded ;)

jokzor
08-03-2008, 04:01 PM
forcus why don't you get it..
it's ok to look out for a tracker that has good stuff
it's ok to look out for a tracker that breed freeleech amongst users
it's ok to loot out for a super secret fbi concealed tracker that has almost nothing to give to his users, because it is hard to get and you will feel special
it's also ok to defend your wish to be there insulting those who are smart enough to understand they don't need it, but acting like that, following the above reasons, also makes you look stupid

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 06:28 PM
“sokrates” thanks for correcting me wheelmods is a far better way of referring to as using the other names. Thank you for that.:)

:D:DYes I would like to be a member there, but I also wish for a large blond with long hair and long legs with very large prospects. But It's an Imperfect world so what else Is there to say.:D:D

:stars::wacko::stars::wacko::stars:As for stupidity more along the way of madness, they have always said there was a streak of madness running through my family. Whom I to disagree.:stars::wacko::stars::wacko::stars:

Eargasm
08-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Try getting to the highest userclass over at what.cd - it might not help but it will show that you really love music and are being a contstructive part of the music community.

happy
08-03-2008, 07:47 PM
hmm i will not sign up there because this.
I'm member on few trackers and I think I'm good ;p

SenorBubbz
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Don't see why anyone would want to join UK-T, it's just a tracker with suckish pre-times and barely any releases.

It's a close-knit community inbetween the current members and only staff have iinvites, and guess what, they don't invite anyone!!

Don't ask me how I know, I have connections.

P.S. Do I sound too pompous and asshole-ish?

happy
08-03-2008, 09:46 PM
have iinvites, and guess what, they don't invite anyone!!

but why they do this? well maybe because secruity but if they haven't new members or enough active members then the tracker will be bad.
i think they should invite great members from other trackers or so.
and I'm a great member :p

hotshot6473
08-03-2008, 09:59 PM
lol its not sinking in is it. You wont get an invite for this tracker on this forum because only staff has invites there which they dont use. They are a very private tracker and dont want anybody new at all and they may never want anybody else.

lukee
08-03-2008, 10:07 PM

;-) Thank you.

hows is joining an underground British, over hyped site your dream? Do you even know what type of content they have there? Face it, you only want it because its rare.

Squizzle
08-03-2008, 10:34 PM
hey guys wuts goin on in this thread

deadalive1
08-03-2008, 10:36 PM
hey guys wuts goin on in this thread
Wishful thinking. :lol:

hotshot6473
08-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Broken dreams and heartache. You know the usual for anybody requesting something over level 5

Squizzle
08-03-2008, 10:48 PM
:cry:

nikita
08-03-2008, 10:56 PM
And some people who think they have a great e-pennis because they got "high lvl tracker"

LubTheStaringCat
08-03-2008, 10:59 PM
There was a TV series called Babylon: Crusade, there was an episode called. "The Path of Sorrows".
:stars::cry1::stars:I think that sums up this thread, me Included:cry1::stars::cry1:

th0r
08-03-2008, 11:02 PM
you should be warned for using too many fucking smilies, dorkus

pharaoh
08-03-2008, 11:07 PM
it's simply it all has to do with mass hysteria. why do i want uk-t. simple it's level. wait it's damn near impossible to get an invite. that makes me want it more!!! then i think i will trade my first born son for an invite. finally i get an invite for free not likely. then you find someone who will exchange all you other sites for uk-t. so you do it. yes i finally got the highest level tracker there is. i sign up. yes!!! then hit the browse page and realize it's damn near impossible to keep a good ratio. because maybe i don't have a seedbox. then i realize my friend at torrentleech got the same download from torrentleech 30 mins after i got mine from uk-t? WTF!!! People remember it's the rarity that these tracker levels are based on. And it's easy to make a tracker rare especially if you have the resources to make it that way. like the person that actually sets the levels...there are other sites that are just as rare as uk-t and better that aren't even mentioned on this site. think about it....

th0r
08-03-2008, 11:19 PM
what if the tracker staff of these top-tier communities invented the level systems under false aliases and pretenses and then closed sign-ups right after

lol

a conspiracy . . .

no, a TARP!//1/12@

killercam101
08-03-2008, 11:30 PM
UK-T is amazing..you might get cake when you join BCG but you get a penis pump when you join Uk-t...Oh i almost forgot
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q1FJKFXYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

pharaoh
08-04-2008, 02:10 AM
people that have huge penises don't need a penis pump.

aysomc
08-04-2008, 03:32 AM
kan i haz teh uk-t? i promizz to be teh bestest uzer on teh planet!!!!11!@#@!~!~

ITZ MY MUFUCKIN DREAM!!!!!!!

:wacko:

xnugx
08-04-2008, 04:41 AM
kan i haz teh uk-t? i promizz to be teh bestest uzer on teh planet!!!!11!@#@!~!~

ITZ MY MUFUCKIN DREAM!!!!!!!

:wacko:

dReEm*

kevinsert
08-04-2008, 06:40 AM
maybe Uk-t sounds like vagina for teenagers whos torrenting.Secret garden hahahha...i cant see why ppl loves so much level 9-10 trackers they r only public closed community

happy
08-04-2008, 08:22 AM
ok..it was a try to get a invite ..
well it is impossible to get it for free.
the only way is trading accounts -.-
I would never trade for any tracker my acc's so I think i will not get this tracker..
bad...for u*-* ;D

Don[R]edHardy
08-04-2008, 09:26 AM
you n33d luck luck luck

Squizzle
08-04-2008, 11:00 AM
what if the tracker staff of these top-tier communities invented the level systems under false aliases and pretenses and then closed sign-ups right after

ZOMFGZ how did you know?

bad...for u*-* ;D

Damn shame :(

Swift
08-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Epic fail thread

happy
08-04-2008, 11:39 AM
bad...for u*-* ;D

Damn shame :(

hehe :happy:

LubTheStaringCat
08-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Is this thread still cooking, I usually like It medium rare.
But this Is burnt to a frazzle.:)

Disme
08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Exactly what I was thinking ... we all know it is futile from the beginning but nonetheless people keep posting here ... guess it's the 'Ux-X-power'.
It all comes down to: Don't look for us, we will find you!

sokrates
08-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Broken dreams and heartache. You know the usual for anybody requesting something over level 5
you know there have been some requests filled that affect those sites.. not everybody cares about levels ;)
and its not impossible to get wheelmods.. i like other modifications more though.. :P
who is that on your avatar btw Squizzle?

magushun
08-04-2008, 05:41 PM
all these high lvl trackers... do they provide me any content I couldn't get anywhere? no. then why should I bother, I got rl friends.

danio
08-04-2008, 06:38 PM
can i haz a trial penis pump?

Nemrod
08-04-2008, 06:50 PM
all these high lvl trackers... do they provide me any content I couldn't get anywhere? no. then why should I bother, I got rl friends.

Some people look for something else than content. Not for everybody the torrenting thing is reduced to grab and seed.
Most users can live with TorrentLeech if they only want stuff, but many users have their own tastes and are looking for something more, those sites seem to fill those needs.

happy
08-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Most users can live with TorrentLeech if they only want stuff, but many users have their own tastes and are looking for something more, those sites seem to fill those needs.

yap i don't like trackers with a big userbase..
secruity is for me more important than anything else.

Don't look for us, we will find you!

okay. maybe i have luck and someone write a pm to me on a tracker.
I'm uploader on 2trackers but i think that isn't important for this community.

anyway should i close this thread? i know that i can't get a invite now or will someone say something yet?:-)

flamers
08-04-2008, 07:48 PM
just wondering....would whatcd, bmtv, hdbits, sct, and BCG, all be as good as uk-t, or not, and worth trading or not, would you trade all that for uk-t?

happy
08-04-2008, 08:41 PM
just wondering....would whatcd, bmtv, hdbits, sct, and BCG, all be as good as uk-t, or not, and worth trading or not, would you trade all that for uk-t?

->

I would never trade for any tracker my acc's so I think i will not get this tracker..

if i wouldn't need them i would go to /accdelete.php ...^^
but I'm member on few trackers and I need all.

Squizzle
08-04-2008, 11:18 PM
who is that on your avatar btw Squizzle?

Some bird from DeviantART.

I mean um, it's my girlfriend. Definitely. :D

magushun
08-05-2008, 01:31 AM

o come on, don't lie. security? for what? For government? Do you REALLY think if they wanted to catch a torrent site, some fake login screen and a hardly encrypted database will stop em? ofc no, if you were into IT/their technique just a little more than discovery channel, you would knew that. The only thing it can be called securer because its mainly hidden from avarage joe's eye, that thing is what you are ruining at the moment.

@Nemrod: not everybody is there for the content? Don't lie, what the hell did you start torrenting for? Of course you wanted a movie/album/song/application. Some people stopped here. As you can see, nor have I stopped here, since im writing this message. Im a member at many sites, a few communities, but -like i have already said- since I don't have much time, I do not spam forums the whole day. The main reasons, why ppl like to be a member of a community, not just grab& seed:
-the community is good, the people are worth talking to - there are 2 trackers whiere the community is nice, and only one, where the people are interestin enough to hang out there.
-you are so bored, you can't do anything else. get a life, forum posts won't make you any more worthier.
-okay, here it goes the one why people actually do hang out on forums and are a good members at communities - they want to be a members at the super high lvl trackers, because its so elite, if they aren't any elite at real life, at least they can reach this status on the internet. If you hang out at these virtual places, likely you got invited by "friends"

So, any GOOD or at least ACCEPTABLE reason why would you like to be a member of uk-t besides its lvl x and you would be such a good member of the community of this super secret super secure site?

th0r
08-05-2008, 01:43 AM
hey magushun, would you like a u*-* invi . . . oh . . . wait, you hate us :cry:

maybe next time, lol not

Squizzle
08-05-2008, 01:57 AM

o come on, don't lie. security? for what? For government? Do you REALLY think if they wanted to catch a torrent site, some fake login screen and a hardly encrypted database will stop em? ofc no, if you were into IT/their technique just a little more than discovery channel, you would knew that. The only thing it can be called securer because its mainly hidden from avarage joe's eye, that thing is what you are ruining at the moment.

@Nemrod: not everybody is there for the content? Don't lie, what the hell did you start torrenting for? Of course you wanted a movie/album/song/application. Some people stopped here. As you can see, nor have I stopped here, since im writing this message. Im a member at many sites, a few communities, but -like i have already said- since I don't have much time, I do not spam forums the whole day. The main reasons, why ppl like to be a member of a community, not just grab& seed:
-the community is good, the people are worth talking to - there are 2 trackers whiere the community is nice, and only one, where the people are interestin enough to hang out there.
-you are so bored, you can't do anything else. get a life, forum posts won't make you any more worthier.
-okay, here it goes the one why people actually do hang out on forums and are a good members at communities - they want to be a members at the super high lvl trackers, because its so elite, if they aren't any elite at real life, at least they can reach this status on the internet. If you hang out at these virtual places, likely you got invited by "friends"

So, any GOOD or at least ACCEPTABLE reason why would you like to be a member of uk-t besides its lvl x and you would be such a good member of the community of this super secret super secure site?

ROFL, chill the fuck out :)

Anyway sadly he isn't getting in so can we close this now please? :(

magushun
08-05-2008, 01:59 AM
hey magushun, would you like a u*-* invi . . . oh . . . wait, you hate us :cry:

maybe next time, lol not

I didn't say I hate you. I said I hate it when people are lying. About why do they want to have access to something. And stupidity annoys me even more than some geeky snobbism of yours, when they say they hate big userbased trackers. I could list all the trackers which have low userbase and they are dying. Cos its just not maintainable.

and yes, I have seen your nick, I guess thats why you have written here.

Squizzle
08-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Hey magushun, having a quick read of your posts, you're really quite a negative dude aren't you?

I think what you need is a big cuddle :wub:

KFlint
08-05-2008, 02:07 AM
it's obviously isn't going anywhere, closing

happy
08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
I didn't say I hate you. I said I hate it when people are lying. About why do they want to have access to something. And stupidity annoys me even more than some geeky snobbism of yours, when they say they hate big userbased trackers.

uhh think about it pls...
a tracker with a small userbase is more saver than a tracker with a big userbase because the police want catch lot's of people.
maybe I'm wrong but that was one reason behind this request.
so don't say I'm lying. anyway KFlint closed this thread already and I will do it now again, but I wanted only say that this wasn't any lie.

byebye ;-)

happy
01-11-2009, 08:23 PM
hello,
I'm interested in this tracker yet.
Is there someone who could help me now?:)

killercam101
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
UK-T is amazing..you might get cake when you join BCG but you get a penis pump when you join Uk-t...Oh i almost forgot

:wave:

ghurka
01-11-2009, 09:00 PM
hello,
I'm interested in this tracker yet.
Is there someone who could help me now?:)Considering a staff member (ex now) has already posted in this thread saying you're not getting in then I would have thought that the message would have got through by now.

dragoi92
01-11-2009, 09:04 PM
http://www.moneymakkinrecords.com/images/ukt1.jpg

Here is ur uk-t

Rafa
01-11-2009, 11:13 PM

:wave:

LOL
a teen Robert De Niro :lol:

Villalltheway
01-12-2009, 01:38 AM
There should be just a ban in asking for uk-torrents.

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 02:21 AM
not really, it is always a fun read.
i can consider myself informed in this whole bt scene, and i don't have the slightest idea how uk-t looks like, their torrents, bla bla bla.
But time to time, someone will show up saying they "need it". :blink:
i will never be able to find a valid point in any request for someone to want to join a place that they know little or nothing about, other than its URL and level.
So, this request for wheelmods, aswell any other requests, are pointless.

Rafa
01-12-2009, 02:25 AM

why so serious? :lol:

Adam1990
01-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Not necessarily, a good friend of mine has wheel mods so I know exactly what it looks like and what it is about. So therefore if I would request it, it would not be a pointless request. However any other site I join will probably just be another bookmark, I have what I need.

Villalltheway
01-12-2009, 03:09 AM

Well maybe i shouldnt of said ban it, but it is totally useless requestling it and for this reason

i will never be able to find a valid point in any request for someone to want to join a place that they know little or nothing about, other than its URL and level.

and from what i read there are NO INVITES, this means POINTLESS requesting for it.

Not necessarily, a good friend of mine has wheel mods so I know exactly what it looks like and what it is about. So therefore if I would request it, it would not be a pointless request. However any other site I join will probably just be another bookmark, I have what I need.

If ur 'friend' has it YES it would be pointless u requesting it here, WHY could u not just ask ur friend directly to get u in.

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 03:19 AM
it would be still pointless to request it here. If he is a good friend of yours, i'm sure he could vouch for you.

edit: oops, villalltheway beat me to it.

btw, are you a villain supporter? it's my favourite side at the premier league.

Villalltheway
01-12-2009, 03:38 AM

yea im an Aston Villa fan :D hopefully top 4 finish this season

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 03:41 AM

champions league heh!
would be nice seeing Villa there, but it is far from being easy.

Villalltheway
01-12-2009, 03:52 AM
champions league heh!
would be nice seeing Villa there, but it is far from being easy.

yea need to get there before man city start spending their billions and come up the table.

starfly3r
01-12-2009, 01:21 PM
cough*cough*Glory Glory Man Utd*cough*cough....MU above Villa???

Sorry for the off topic...cant help myself laughing....

Adam1990
01-12-2009, 04:59 PM

Well maybe i shouldnt of said ban it, but it is totally useless requestling it and for this reason

and from what i read there are NO INVITES, this means POINTLESS requesting for it.

If ur 'friend' has it YES it would be pointless u requesting it here, WHY could u not just ask ur friend directly to get u in.

You answered your own question, there are no invites, so just because I have a friend that is there does not mean that he can "vouche" for me and get me in lol. Keep in mind I don't even want it, I am just saying.

happy
01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I joined this tracker!!!

......not :(