PDA

View Full Version : Fake Movie Files On Kazaa Lite

virendra
08-20-2003, 06:57 AM
2 days back i downloaded terminator 3 part 2 (a dvd rip in avi format) i tried to run and found that this file was a fake file without any data ( with codec FOURCC code0). This file does not have any data and i wasted my time downloading it.

the next worst part is that the same file was downloaded by two other users through my folder, I know that they are also getting cheated but i do not know how to stop them and the most important question is WHY SOME BODY SHOULD SHARE FAKE FILES AND CHEAT OTHERS?????

This is bad for the community.

twisterX
08-20-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by virendra@20 August 2003 - 06:57
2 days back i downloaded terminator 3 part 2 (a dvd rip in avi format) i tried to run and found that this file was a fake file without any data ( with codec FOURCC code0). This file does not have any data and i wasted my time downloading it.

the next worst part is that the same file was downloaded by two other users through my folder, I know that they are also getting cheated but i do not know how to stop them and the most important question is WHY SOME BODY SHOULD SHARE FAKE FILES AND CHEAT OTHERS?????

I hate when i get fake files. You should deleat that file so others dont' get it. :D

3rd gen noob
08-20-2003, 07:00 AM
revelation:

"the fasttrack network is flooded with fakes and virii"

sorry to say this isn't a new story

twisterX
08-20-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@20 August 2003 - 07:00
revelation:

"the fasttrack network is flooded with fakes and virii"

sorry to say this isn't a new story
do the companies flood them or people.

Why would they do that???

3rd gen noob
08-20-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by twister203@20 August 2003 - 08:02
do the companies flood them or people.

Why would they do that???
combination of the two most likely

companies do it to stop real media being shared

people do it for kicks, i suppose. why do people make virii?

:blink:

Celerystalksme
08-20-2003, 07:07 AM
Some people *sighs* :angry:

Adster
08-20-2003, 07:14 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive7.jpg

Red2002.4t.com
08-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by virendra@20 August 2003 - 06:57

Here is the real thing found on this page.

Click Here (http://red2002.4t.com)