PDA

View Full Version : SCL help

wazza100
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi all,

Can i have the irc details/pm someone on fst. Got a bit of a surprise that I was disabled so would like to speak to staff re: why since I was pretty active all things considering.

Cheers :)

helpme
08-09-2008, 01:49 PM
you can talk to z7x here

puckface
08-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Plus I am sure this:

We've decided to extend our inactive member auto-prune system:

Cadet (14 days)
Private (28 days)
Corporal (35 days)

has something to do with it.

JenSenCO
08-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Hi all,

Can i have the irc details/pm someone on fst. Got a bit of a surprise that I was disabled so would like to speak to staff re: why since I was pretty active all things considering.

Cheers :)

all things considering?

lolier
08-09-2008, 04:34 PM
the irc is like the original site, but with irc in the beginning :)
you need to register your nick and that's it, they have a support channel.

KaySterling
08-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Alot of peeps have been disabled recently.
Guess they are mopping out the... "less active" users.

All 'things considered' i think they kind of expect one to be active in the forums and tracker..

horiZen
08-09-2008, 09:04 PM
use it or lose it,,as the saying goes

wazza100
08-09-2008, 11:23 PM
when i used the word all things considering I meant- I didn't find there was that much to download that I was after for the time being but I still was pretty active in the forums. Though having said that I did still download hence why I was surprised.

I've pmed z7x and will wait for the response, so this thread may as well be closed unless other people have useful insights :)

Skiz
08-14-2008, 10:27 AM
when i used the word all things considering I meant- I didn't find there was that much to download that I was after for the time being but I still was pretty active in the forums. Though having said that I did still download hence why I was surprised.

I've pmed z7x and will wait for the response, so this thread may as well be closed unless other people have useful insights :)

Done. Next time use the report section and request it be closed. We aren't psychic. ;)