PDA

View Full Version : Hoi JP

Biggles
08-10-2008, 06:03 PM
You were right btw. They made a complete arse of my pay. However, in an abstract sort of way they contrived to get most of it to me. I shall watch August's with interest. Despite promises made, the imposed pay rise is bound to be scope for more mayhem.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
hmmm, are you not in accounting but?

Are you saying you made an arse out of paying yourself?

Guillaume
08-10-2008, 06:14 PM
No, manker was the accountant.

We can't possibly have two of that devil-spawn on the board. :dry:

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Biggles is in accounts as well. I specifically remember asking him something about balance sheets and he typed a whole paragraph that would send anyone to sleep.

Only a true accountant can pull such a feat.

Biggles
08-10-2008, 06:17 PM

Are you saying you made an arse out of paying yourself?

:dry: HR do the pay. My email to them did itemise all the mistakes though. I perhaps shouldn't have finished it with "apart from the above everything was fine". They made the same mistakes on a colleagues and they are still talking to him :(

I must curb my sarcasm
I must curb my sarcasm
I must

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Bloke emailed me with this mental calculation, said that his staff had mis-calculated mine whilst he was away and had gotten it wrong by 11 days. He was taking a personal interest and would sort it out.

He then went thro' this long convoluted series of calculations. None of which involved the normal arithmetic rules. Anyway it looked as tho' he was saying I had been overpaid by about £250.

I replied and we had an email "conversation". Which ended up in him advising that they had in fact underpaid me by £12. I suggested that he keep that and perhaps buy himself a pint with it.

He declined.

I'm a busy man ffs, I have things to do, important things. Even he could see that, he was replying to my emails in spite of the fact that his automated response said that he would not do that under any circumstances. That must be for the hoi polloi one assumes.

Anyway, twelve fucking quid.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 06:21 PM
So this scoundrel was keeping you away from posting stuffs on the interwebz??? :o

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I was cunting working at the time. I hardly post on the interwebs from work these days.

I miss Chip. :cry:

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 06:31 PM
What is this 'working' stuf you keep referring to?

Delegate ffs. Hire some new people and make them do your work. That's what I do these days. Got another new one starting on Monday.Muahahahaha!

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 06:33 PM
What is this 'working' stuf you keep referring to?

Delegate ffs. Hire some new people and make them do your work. That's what I do these days. Got another new one starting on Monday.Muahahahaha!

That's with me already delegating to at least 4 people. I also have to do stuff as well as cause stuff to be done.

Thank fuck I just do it for a laugh. I would hate to rely on the money.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I know what you mean. Work is a lot more fun now that I don't HAVE to work anymore :lol:

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I know what you mean. Work is a lot more fun now that I don't HAVE to work anymore :lol:

Good innit.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:05 PM
I just hope the husband doesn't get it into his head that at some point he will deserve 9 months off :fear:

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I just hope the husband doesn't get it into his head that at some point he will deserve 9 months off :fear:

Are you going back to work after the hunlet arrives or will you be staying home to raise him/her in the ways of William.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 07:26 PM
I'll probably only work 2-3 days a week.

I want the baby to go to nursery for a few days just so he/she can spend some time with other kids etc, but I don't like the idea him/her being in there from 7AM - 6pm Monday to Friday.

I don't want to miss out on all that time. :)

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I'll probably only work 2-3 days a week.

I want the baby to go to nursery for a few days just so he/she can spend some time with other kids etc, but I don't like the idea him/her being in there from 7AM - 6pm Monday to Friday.

I don't want to miss out on all that time. :)

Seems like a good plan, or scheme. A good healthy balance for both of you.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Yup :yes:

Not sure what I'm going to do jobwise though. I'll need to have a think about that one. Do you need a part-time PA by any chance?

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Yup :yes:

Not sure what I'm going to do jobwise though. I'll need to have a think about that one. Do you need a part-time PA by any chance?

:lol: That would be great but unfortunately I already have people to do stuff for me.

Skweeky
08-10-2008, 08:51 PM
It probably wouldn't work.

You'd know where to find me if I were pulling a sicky.

Mr JP Fugley
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM

Do you normally keep your home address secret from your employers. :blink:

Barbarossa
08-10-2008, 11:00 PM
:lol: :earl:

Skweeky
08-11-2008, 05:55 AM
I mean, you'd find me posting shite on here all day and know I wasn't really sick :(

Alien5
08-11-2008, 07:23 AM
erl

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I mean, you'd find me posting shite on here all day and know I wasn't really sick :(

I think by reading your posts people can see quite the opposite.

The Flying Cow
08-11-2008, 11:26 AM

If you're suggesting her home address is this place, then I s'pose the answer is yes.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2008, 12:41 PM

If you're suggesting her home address is this place, then I s'pose the answer is yes.

I'm suggesting her home address is where she lies. Hence me calling it her home address.

She doesn't live on an internets forum. Are you a mental.

The Flying Cow
08-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Well she was suggesting it. Not her home place. That her bosses know about, obviousement.

If you had gotten her point at first glance, ....

Froggy coont.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2008, 01:41 PM
What the fuck are you talking about.

She said, , in relation to working for me "You'd know where to find me if I were pulling a sicky."

I thought she meant her house. A reasonable thing to think. She may indeed have meant, on the internet however that doesn't make what I thought any less reasonable.

Biggles
08-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the advice folks. SGG interwebbed with No 1 son last night who wrote words about the Acer and Dell and which I recognised to be English words :idunno: I attempted Benchez's build your own site but the options are considerable and it kept saying whoops! you can't have a quad flange with a duo widget (or similar) We are going to get said No 1 son to put in the right combination and see what the price is.

I thought Skweeks meant Cumbersneckie too :dabs: but I can see how t'other works.

Skweeky
08-11-2008, 06:37 PM
I was about to post an angry comment about what the above post had to do with my pubic condundrum.

Then I realised this is your thread.