PDA

View Full Version : help wanted

panoli
08-11-2008, 02:01 AM
hi my account has been given disabled prv becoz some thing was running in my scrn shot. i have a good reputation in FST. i have helped lots of people. can some one help me get my rights back? please

Skiz
08-11-2008, 03:29 AM
You were asking for an invite. You provided a screenshot and in the taskbar, you had Ratio Master running.

That is a known cheat program.

There are numerous reasons why this is harmful to those who invited you.

Disme
08-11-2008, 08:26 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4800/normalowned21rz3.jpg

panoli
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Just running the program on my PC does not make me a cheater...
I don't like robbing my own house..
I was just checkin it out and wanted to find out how it works..
Some guys need some brains :-0(

apextwin146
08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Like you :dry:

prasadah
08-11-2008, 01:11 PM
ya buddy u r right

octshik
08-11-2008, 01:12 PM
hi my account has been given disabled prv becoz some thing was running in my scrn shot. i have a good reputation in FST. i have helped lots of people. can some one help me get my rights back? please
ya man spot panoli people

mikerazor97
08-11-2008, 01:19 PM
hi my account has been given disabled prv becoz some thing was running in my scrn shot. i have a good reputation in FST. i have helped lots of people. can some one help me get my rights back? please, i dont think jus running a prog means hes cheating.

Disme
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Some people think others are just as stupid they are ... it makes me sad to so so much stupidity in this thread. Off course they could all be panoli's spare accounts.

Barbarossa
08-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Pffffft, surely no-one could be that stupid ... :lol:

Guess what, you're right, too!

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2008, 03:55 PM
That would be mental.

The others accounts would get their privileges disabled as well, Shirley.

Barbarossa
08-11-2008, 04:02 PM
I have no idea what the current stance is on this - Skizo can sort it out. I'm not really sure if we should be policing what people are running on their machines anyway :idunno:

BawA
08-11-2008, 04:12 PM
just the thought of that you people have noticed so tiny taskbar icon in his screenshot tells me that you yourself have used the application to know how it looks, so stop bitching about other using it.
you cant judge him based on a screen shot, he maybe trying it as he says or maybe not but surly you cant judge him based on screenshot.

Something Else
08-11-2008, 04:15 PM
If he provides us with links to his BT accounts we could check whether he has been cheating or not with the staff at those places.

Skiz
08-11-2008, 05:48 PM
It wasn't a tiny icon. The window was open and running in the taskbar.

"NRPG Rati0Master 0.40" is pretty self explanatory to me.

seppypom
08-11-2008, 07:54 PM
hi my account has been given disabled prv becoz some thing was running in my scrn shot. i have a good reputation in FST. i have helped lots of people. can some one help me get my rights back? please, i dont think jus running a prog means hes cheating.

i think that you are the same people

panoli
08-11-2008, 08:53 PM
no way these people r related to me. i have only one fucking account in FST. and i dont use any thing to upload. if i was i would have been banned from all the sites.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Says you.

The Flying Cow
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
He could have just been browsing the ratio-enhancing-cheater-maestrom-harr-harr-harr-we-don't-upload-like-the-rest-of-the-world program, I s'pose.

Not "using" it, though.

panoli
08-12-2008, 01:11 AM
i know how it feels to invite a cheater and get banned. i myself have invited people to sites like SCL and got banned.

Nemrod
08-12-2008, 04:16 AM
To me everybody is innocent until proved guilty.

It wasn't a tiny icon. The window was open and running in the taskbar.

"NRPG Rati0Master 0.40" is pretty self explanatory to me.

But Skizo points something very interesting, I think you are in the need of giving explanations, right now you are looking like a suspect.:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
08-12-2008, 08:17 AM
i know how it feels to invite a cheater and get banned. i myself have invited people to sites like SCL and got banned.

And you feel that helps your case how. :lol:

Disme
08-12-2008, 09:06 AM
To me everybody is innocent until proved guilty.

right now you are looking like a suspect.:huh:

Maybe you opinions differ when it comes to the act of cheating, but he is certainly guilty of incredible stupidity!!!
This level of stupidity is as harmfull to a tracker as cheating :shifty:

Barbarossa
08-12-2008, 09:07 AM
no way these people r related to me. i have only one fucking account in FST. and i dont use any thing to upload. if i was i would have been banned from all the sites.

You fucking prick, you really are too stupid to use the internets :nono:

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9323/63407966wm5.gif

Disme
08-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Owned again ... ROFL!

Will it ever stop?

dsa16
08-12-2008, 10:01 AM

You fucking prick, you really are too stupid to use the internets :nono:

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9323/63407966wm5.gif

This thread keeps delivering

ghurka
08-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Maybe he's just got multiple personalities....all of them cheating scum though.

panoli
08-12-2008, 10:26 AM
i think its time to stop this once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check it out.

SCR
08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
i think its time to stop this once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check it out.
We all are stupid and you are smart . (Leave it this way)
btw... you have one big familly don`t you ? i mean with so many accounts on the same ip .. that`s the explanaition isn`t it ?

P.S Be smart .. run fast !

Barbarossa
08-12-2008, 10:35 AM

I couldn't care less whether you're a cheater or not. What I do care about is that you just told a blatant lie in this thread by saying that you have no other accounts.

The best thing that you can do is STFU and learn from your mistakes.

Disme
08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
i think its time to stop this ban me once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check disable it out.

/fixed :P

seppypom
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
i think its time to stop this ban me once and for all. im not a cheater i can give link to my bitme revtt and bitspyder acc u people can check disable it out.

/fixed :P

LOL, thats better

Something Else
08-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Those Indian IP's can be a bit mental. I'd check who that addy belongs to barbs.

Nemrod
08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Ouchhh!!! Strike three!! You are out!

And if looks like a dog, walks like a dog, barks like a dog... Come on dude, donīt tell me itīs a parrot.

Suspect of cheating, proved liar and confirmed dumb, enough for me.

Take Barbarossa's advice, STFU, lose yourself and learn.

BawA
08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
having same IP again doesn't prove much if the guy is behind a common proxy. you probably will get my IP to be shared by more then one member here.

seppypom
08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Those Indian IP's can be a bit mental. I'd check who that addy belongs to barbs.

yesterday, those accounts where all linked to each others as friends, now they are not, which is why i said yesterday that i think they where all the same person. i think barbs is right on the money.

Something Else
08-12-2008, 01:13 PM

yesterday, those accounts where all linked to each others as friends, now they are not, which is why i said yesterday that i think they where all the same person. i think barbs is right on the money.

:lol:
I missed that. That's settled then. I would agree.

seppypom
08-12-2008, 01:19 PM
having same IP again doesn't prove much if the guy is behind a common proxy. you probably will get my IP to be shared by more then one member here.

and it just so happens that two of the other users that just happen to be behind a common proxy, happened to post in this tread to say the OP was not a cheater, because knowing they are on the same proxy, they felt they need to stick together.

I think i am calling bullshit on that theory!

Something Else
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I wonder if they happened to exchange any rep points in the past too. :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I wonder if they happened to exchange any rep points in the past too. :unsure:

I checked that, couldn't see any.

The URL of the IP address seems to indicate that it's a static address and not a proxy, and as seppypom said, how coincidental that they're all sticking up for the OP :lol:

Disme
08-12-2008, 01:35 PM

:naughty:

panoli
08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
hey... ok f$ck... all those accounts ...mikerazor prasadah ostrichk and panoli are mine and I am a big cheater downloaded terabytes, from the sites like bitme and bmtv and selled them in the market and earned lotz of money(but nrpg ratio master doesnt works in bitme and bmtv)...and now listen...I will have another account here...with more than 10 BT rep....in few days...If you really have guts find me out and ban me..and I am sure, YOu are not able to do that....and also i am sure that I will have more invites than previously i had.... in few days...
but finally saying thanks(from this account) to all who invited me and supported me till now...
Every person have 2 faces.. Lamo ..all who blame me here are mother fuckers....

but bawa and ajay are not my account..even i hvnt spoken with them till now,,, dont ban innocent people

Something Else
08-12-2008, 02:27 PM
:glagpinch:

seppypom
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
BONUS --> prasadah

noone mentioned that one but you,

And BawA is clearly not you

Nemrod
08-12-2008, 06:13 PM
BONUS --> prasadah

Look again at Barbarossaīs print screen... top left, the first word on it.:yup:

Skiz
08-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Has anyone contacted "bitme, revtt, and bitspyder"? :whistling

Something Else
08-12-2008, 06:52 PM
/on my way to grass him up. :happy:

seppypom
08-12-2008, 08:16 PM
BONUS --> prasadah

Look again at Barbarossaīs print screen... top left, the first word on it.:yup:

Ahh, yeah, i missed that, thanks!

Mr JP Fugley
08-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Was she lying after all :cry:

Cabalo
08-12-2008, 08:52 PM
this has got to be the best thread of the month. What a cheating noob this indian guy is.

+1 for thread of the month. i lol'd.

Mr JP Fugley
08-12-2008, 08:56 PM
this has got to be the best thread of the month. What a cheating noob this indian guy is.

+1 for thread of the month. i lol'd.

Are you one of his accounts, gloating.

Cabalo
08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
nah... though now i suspect everyone to be... are u ?