PDA

View Full Version : Regarding My "adult" Materials...

chalkmongoose
08-20-2003, 11:42 PM
Although I believe that this topic will be locked and/or deleted as soon as five minutes after I post this, I still want it out.
I am a minor, sixteen years of age, seventeen in mid-September. The pictures found by other users on Soulseek were of teenagers of my age, or one or two years above or below me. If any content found was of younger ages, then I apologize. As I had originally stated on Soulseek, the content in the folder was an experiment. I was attempting to find a free alternative to what I normally either pay for, or collect from girlfriends/boyfriends of myself.
The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature. Sadly, a unwanted side-effect was that a large group of people happened to quickly jump to the conclusion that I was a paedophile, and as such, was subject to abject humilation and rejection by my peers.
What follows is the definition of a paedophile:
A person which is sexually attracted predominantly by preadolescent children.
I am not. I find the action of "getting one's self off" to pictures of preadolescent children revolting, although in no way will I attempt to pass my judgements unto others.
It is not WRONG to be sexually attracted to people your own age. It is in fact, far more normal than to be attracted to people twenty years older than yourself, which is why I find traditional adult media to be less of an attraction for myself.
I apologize if by posting this, I have in any way motivated somebody to "tar and feather" my person. Although I think that is the wrong belief for you to hold, I respect it.
I only wanted to clear the air. I am not, by definition, a paedophile, all I am is somebody who finds people the same age as I am to be sexually attractive.
Thank you for giving me the proverbial "soap box" for me to stand on. I now humbly step off, and await the locking of this post.
Jonathan

dlingeverything
08-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Before this gets locked:

nice, well put post
I completely believe you

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by dlingeverything@20 August 2003 - 23:57
Before this gets locked:

nice, well put post
I completely believe you
I could not stay away from the boards for a month, as a moderator had suggested, and I could not wait until things "blew over." I had to clear the air, part the curtains, and do a little housekeeping. Thank you by the way, for your kind words.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 12:16 AM
Chalk! You and I spoke about this, I told you my views but I never called you that.
I also hav'nt avoided you, like I said, what you do is up to you.
But I still say you should keep your private life private.
You are young and will learn from mistakes like this.
The internet is the worst place to be found with this sort of material.

But I hold nothing against you purley cos of your age.

Just think before you blink.

I hope I made sense in what I said to you and you did'nt take it the wrong way.

Stay Cool

Jonno B)

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:23 AM
Jonno, you were perhaps the most understanding out of all of them. It was one or two specific individuals who truly made my life difficult. But, in all fairness, before saying things like "you'll get in trouble," you need to consider the following. I am sixteen years of age, and therefore, have the right to be attracted to women (and men) of sixteen years of age. That right also legally extends one to three years above and below that, accept of course when you hit the age of consent.
Therefore, what I have done is only to become attracted to people my own age, which is hardly wrong...

EDIT:
And also, as I climb back on the proverbial "soap box," I refuse to "learn from mistakes like this," as you call them. For you to look at media content recorded to depict children of my age would be a "mistake," and one punishable by the legal systems of any country. For me to look at the same thing would be, in fact, both morally and legally justified.

RGX
08-21-2003, 12:33 AM
Seen you post around the forum and you come off as a genuine guy, and the thought and care put into this post shows how mature you are

Nicely put, I beleive you

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by RGX@21 August 2003 - 00:33
Seen you post around the forum and you come off as a genuine guy, and the thought and care put into this post shows how mature you are

Nicely put, I beleive you
Thank you. Since this is the only place I've seen you in a few weeks, this is as good a time as any to tell you that the section of your signature devoted to flying monkeys is quite hilarious. I had meant to send you a PM, but lost track of your username. I tried to get my fellow worker to prove me wrong, and he fell completely silent for ten minutes, after which he burst out laughing and then went to get coffee.

RGX
08-21-2003, 12:38 AM
lol, thankyou, I wont spam up your serious topic, but im glad someone laughed :D

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by RGX@21 August 2003 - 00:38
lol, thankyou, I wont spam up your serious topic, but im glad someone laughed :D
Please, feel free. Spam only bumps this sucker up, and gives it some time until it is locked. I must say though, that yes, that signature was perhaps the funniest one I've seen as of yet.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
08-21-2003, 12:44 AM
;) If you had Pictures of Girls that was your same age I see nothing wrong with it.....if you are a minor.But keep it Private like others have said.And if these Pictures are on your Fathers PC or even your Mothers I would be taking them off now.

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:47 AM
I own my own computer, and until recently, I rented my own apartment. But that is a different story. I had kept it private, as I saw no reason to disclose it. The problem occured when, as I always do, I share the "My Documents" folder on my hard disk. It contains several hundred files, so remember which specific files not to include is very hard.

lynx
08-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 01:23
And also, as I climb back on the proverbial "soap box," I refuse to "learn from mistakes like this," as you call them. For you to look at media content recorded to depict children of my age would be a "mistake," and one punishable by the legal systems of any country. For me to look at the same thing would be, in fact, both morally and legally justified.
When Jonno referred to 'mistakes' I assume (from the context of his post) that he meant your making such images available to others, not viewing them yourself. I think that the problem, and therefore the mistake, is that you have no control over who can upload these images from you, so you could be accused of promoting paedophilia, although I feel sure this is not your intention.

So as Jonno said, keep your private life private (ie don't share these images).

Edit: seems we all feel the same way.

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by lynx+21 August 2003 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 21 August 2003 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 01:23
When Jonno referred to &#39;mistakes&#39; I assume (from the context of his post) that he meant your making such images available to others, not viewing them yourself. I think that the problem, and therefore the mistake, is that you have no control over who can upload these images from you, so you could be accused of promoting paedophilia, although I feel sure this is not your intention.

So as Jonno said, keep your private life private (ie don&#39;t share these images). [/b][/quote]
A good point. I actually, although unintentionally, answered both of your posts above. I did what I always do, and I shared the entire contents of the "My Documents" folder. I have taken precautions to ensure that such a thing will not occur again.

Powdered Water
08-21-2003, 12:53 AM
I hate it when that happens.

TheFilePirater
08-21-2003, 01:44 AM
ya my best friends mom is a milf

Assultsniper
08-21-2003, 01:47 AM
YOU SICK PAEDOPHILE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hehe just kidding, but how do we know that your 16? lol that should start a fight

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 01:47
YOU SICK PAEDOPHILE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hehe just kidding, but how do we know that your 16? lol that should start a fight
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/12A.jpg
That would be me... Minus a few years and pounds, but only a few. The ol&#39; "is he really 16" post has already been beaten to death.

Assultsniper
08-21-2003, 01:57 AM
I know I was kidding but you look like Jerry Seinfeld in that picture&#33;

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 01:57
I know I was kidding but you look like Jerry Seinfeld in that picture&#33;
You should see me now. I have some sort of demented &#39;fro because I&#39;m too cheap and lazy to get a haircut. I look like Kramer.

hobbes
08-21-2003, 01:59 AM
That is a picture of Jared from the "Subway" commercials. What does that have to do with how old you are. J/k.

I am missing a page in my journal on the whole pedophilia issue.

Assultsniper
08-21-2003, 02:04 AM
:lol: LOL

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@21 August 2003 - 01:59
That is a picture of Jared from the "Subway" commercials. What does that have to do with how old you are. J/k.

I am missing a page in my journal on the whole pedophilia issue.
Oh thanks mate. I&#39;ve never been told I look like Jared after he lost all the weight...

Spindulik
08-21-2003, 04:38 AM
Hey Chalk, I believe you. But am I mising something? Did somebody associate you you with a shared folder of yours? Don&#39;t tell me you use the same forum name as you KazaaLite name.

Anyhow, well said.

(Holy crap, my first forum reply in ages, without some sort of joke attached)

Dont click this (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3nvj6/swk/)

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@21 August 2003 - 04:38
Hey Chalk, I believe you. But am I mising something? Did somebody associate you you with a shared folder of yours? Don&#39;t tell me you use the same forum name as you KazaaLite name.

Anyhow, well said.

(Holy crap, my first forum reply in ages, without some sort of joke attached)

Dont click this (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3nvj6/swk/)
I use the same name for everything.

bigboab
08-21-2003, 07:28 AM
If you have nothing to hide why hide your name? Anyway in most countries there is an age allowance of a few years(either way) before this is illegal.

I forgot to add with consent of course.

balamm
08-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Not for pictures there isn&#39;t . A minor is a minor. Period.
Untill they reach adult age, any nude, ponographic, sexual, or degrading images are not legal.

Having these pictures is a crime. No matter what your intentions or beliefs.

thewizeard
08-21-2003, 07:55 AM
...and some people never grow up at all. Why not go back to collecting postage stamps Chalkmongoose?

bigboab
08-21-2003, 09:56 AM
Sorry BALAMM if I gave you the wrong impression. There are some bloody countries that turn a blind eye to this. The best thing to do when you come across this type of thing is to immediately delete it and inform the appropriate authorities of the source. I absolutely abhor the exploitation of children and impressionable adults for any reason whatever&#33;

I also think it is time Mr Gates did something about it by inserting some kind of unremovable control into his operating systems to prevent the conveyance of such material across the internet.

Lamsey
08-21-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:56
I also think it is time Mr Gates did something about it by inserting some kind of unremovable control into his operating systems to prevent the conveyance of such material across the internet.
If Microsoft could do that, then they would block all forms of piracy.

bigboab
08-21-2003, 09:59 AM
I dont think so LAMSEY the only thing missing from Mr Gates is the black patch over his eye.

gaz_k
08-21-2003, 10:02 AM
milf&#39;s are great, i always have a wank about my mates mum, she quite touchy feely with me as well which is such a turn on&#33;
sumtimes wank in sum of her stuff.

Lamsey
08-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:59
I dont think so LAMSEY the only thing missing from Mr Gates is the black patch over his eye.
:huh:

Why would the richest man in the world need to pirate anything???

bigboab
08-21-2003, 10:04 AM
Do you honestly think he got where he is, on is own, without piracy&#33;

N£MO
08-21-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 00:42
Although I believe that this topic will be locked and/or deleted as soon as five minutes after I post this, I still want it out.
I am a minor, sixteen years of age, seventeen in mid-September. The pictures found by other users on Soulseek were of teenagers of my age, or one or two years above or below me. If any content found was of younger ages, then I apologize. As I had originally stated on Soulseek, the content in the folder was an experiment. I was attempting to find a free alternative to what I normally either pay for, or collect from girlfriends/boyfriends of myself.
The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature. Sadly, a unwanted side-effect was that a large group of people happened to quickly jump to the conclusion that I was a paedophile, and as such, was subject to abject humilation and rejection by my peers.
What follows is the definition of a paedophile:
A person which is sexually attracted predominantly by preadolescent children.
I am not. I find the action of "getting one&#39;s self off" to pictures of preadolescent children revolting, although in no way will I attempt to pass my judgements unto others.
It is not WRONG to be sexually attracted to people your own age. It is in fact, far more normal than to be attracted to people twenty years older than yourself, which is why I find traditional adult media to be less of an attraction for myself.
I apologize if by posting this, I have in any way motivated somebody to "tar and feather" my person. Although I think that is the wrong belief for you to hold, I respect it.
I only wanted to clear the air. I am not, by definition, a paedophile, all I am is somebody who finds people the same age as I am to be sexually attractive.
Thank you for giving me the proverbial "soap box" for me to stand on. I now humbly step off, and await the locking of this post.
Jonathan
Well put and i believe you too.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 10:48 AM
I personally think this subject should be forgotten about and we just get back to what we do best...........have a laugh :)

I think Chalk has been draged thru the mud enough, he made a mistake and has paid for it.
He has given his reasons and for the most part has been accepted.
So lets just drop hey :)

Back to having fun :)

Jonno B)

gaz_k
08-21-2003, 10:56 AM
jonno. ermm define cool, i think you may have the meanin muddled up.

RPerry
08-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+21 August 2003 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 21 August 2003 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:59
:huh:

Why would the richest man in the world need to pirate anything??? [/b][/quote]
guess lamsey never heard of "The Pirates of Silicon Valley" :ph34r:

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by gaz_k@21 August 2003 - 10:56
jonno. ermm define cool, i think you may have the meanin muddled up.
?? :blink: What you talking about??Where have I said cool??

Define Cool............easy....Me B)

Jonno B)

Edit:-@RPerry....."
The Pirates of Silicon Valley"
Was&#39;nt that the film with Pamela Anderson? :lol: :lol:

Spindulik
08-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 03:28
If you have nothing to hide why hide your name? Anyway in most countries there is an age allowance of a few years(either way) before this is illegal.

I forgot to add with consent of course.
Yes well all have to hide our identity from hackers and the RIAA&#33; We must hide personal PC information.

I change my KazaaLite ID daily. Sometimes a few times per day.

-------

Age allowance? That makes sense in Chalk&#39;s situation. But not in the USA. Damn, in the USA, the law is blind to any male being "date raped" molested, etc, by a female. I think KOBE was sexually abused, not the girl.

gaz_k
08-21-2003, 12:02 PM
jonno:

you say cool in your sig "damn i&#39;m cool" i beg to differ mate.. you look like a middle aged outcast tryin to hang onto his sub standard youth and pretending to be cool on the t&#39;internet.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by gaz_k@21 August 2003 - 12:02
jonno:

you say cool in your sig "damn i&#39;m cool" i beg to differ mate.. you look like a middle aged outcast tryin to hang onto his sub standard youth and pretending to be cool on the t&#39;internet.
Oooooo :rolleyes:

No my little friend I ain&#39;t middle aged (26) :rolleyes:
And I am not the one that first said I was cool B)

I was given the Name Cool Jonno by a couple of young ladies B)

To truley be cool, someone else has to tell you that..........But I can&#39;t dissagree, after all......I do a lot of cool stuff B)

You just sound jealous to me :P

But I&#39;ll let you off cos you&#39;re new here B)

Jonno B)

Jay
08-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+21 August 2003 - 13:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 21 August 2003 - 13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gaz_k@21 August 2003 - 12:02
jonno:

Oooooo :rolleyes:

No my little friend I ain&#39;t middle aged (26) :rolleyes:
And I am not the one that first said I was cool B)

I was given the Name Cool Jonno by a couple of young ladies B)

To truley be cool, someone else has to tell you that..........But I can&#39;t dissagree, after all......I do a lot of cool stuff B)

You just sound jealous to me :P

But I&#39;ll let you off cos you&#39;re new here B)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
u do not look 26 from those pictures.

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay@21 August 2003 - 16:13

u do not look 26 from those pictures.
Maybe I&#39;m not..........Why.....how old do I look??

Jonno B)

Jay
08-21-2003, 04:25 PM
more like around 30 somthin

MetroStars
08-21-2003, 04:26 PM
poor chalky he is always getting stick...

I feel 4 the guy, I don&#39;t think he set out 2 cause any harm...

I personally think this subject should be forgotten about and we just get back to what we do best...........have a laugh

and i back up wot Jonno siad

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay@21 August 2003 - 16:25
more like around 30 somthin
Thanks very much, that has made me feel a whole lot better........

@Metro.....Thankyou.....

Jonno B)

J'Pol
08-21-2003, 04:48 PM
I don&#39;t care how old anyone is.

To have material which is of a sexual nature and depicts minors is wrong. Whether you are 14, 16, 18 or anything else.

To then share it with others and promote pedophilia is worse, again I really don&#39;t care what age the person supplying it is.

I realise that this is contrary to what most of the rest of you think. However I find the logic that you can have pictures of people 3 years younger or older than you being acceptable totally abhorrent.

Please do not try to convince me that a 16 year old having explicit pictures of a 13 year old is OK. It isn&#39;t.

Anyone wanting this material, whatever their age creates a market for it. Which makes it happen more, which subjects more children to this. How can it be ok just because the market is also young people. For fuck sake think it thro&#39;.

vivitron 15
08-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 August 2003 - 16:48

To have material which is of a sexual nature and depicts minors is wrong. Whether you are 14, 16, 18 or anything else.

To then share it with others and promote pedophilia is worse, again I really don&#39;t care what age the person supplying it is.

I realise that this is contrary to what most of the rest of you think. However I find the logic that you can have pictures of people 3 years younger or older than you being acceptable totally abhorrent.

Please do not try to convince me that a 16 year old having explicit pictures of a 13 year old is OK. It isn&#39;t.

Anyone wanting this material, whatever their age creates a market for it. Which makes it happen more, which subjects more children to this. How can it be ok just because the market is also young people. For fuck sake think it thro&#39;.
Well, I have to say that I agree with JP to an extent.

Lets assume Im an 18 year old man. Now let&#39;s assume I had pictures of 15 year old girls on my PC. I would be in prison and on the sex offenders register (UK) and rightly so. This would cause outrage, much the same as the trainee teacher (who was 19, if i recall) who was in the paper for trying to buy a young girl with whom to have sex.

And now, if 3 years is OK, then what about 5? It isn&#39;t all that much further to accept. So, now Im a 19year old man with pictures of 14 year old girls Is this OK?

Now, I will not pass judgement over anyone, as I have not seen these pictures, but I must wonder where the line is, how can you all say that, because of a small age difference it is OK? This baffles me. <_<

edit to add link to story http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...1016699,00.html (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1016699,00.html)

chalkmongoose
08-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by vivitron 15+21 August 2003 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 21 August 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@21 August 2003 - 16:48

Well, I have to say that I agree with JP to an extent.

Lets assume Im an 18 year old man. Now let&#39;s assume I had pictures of 15 year old girls on my PC. I would be in prison and on the sex offenders register (UK) and rightly so. This would cause outrage, much the same as the trainee teacher (who was 19, if i recall) who was in the paper for trying to buy a young girl with whom to have sex.

And now, if 3 years is OK, then what about 5? It isn&#39;t all that much further to accept. So, now Im a 19year old man with pictures of 14 year old girls Is this OK?

Now, I will not pass judgement over anyone, as I have not seen these pictures, but I must wonder where the line is, how can you all say that, because of a small age difference it is OK? This baffles me. <_<

edit to add link to story http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...1016699,00.html (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1016699,00.html) [/b][/quote]
When I was thirteen, I was dating a sixteen year old chick. Strangely, apart from the hoots and catcalls, nobody bothered to inform me (or her) that what we were doing was wrong. Now I am sixteen, and one of my closest friends is a thirteen year old girl. Should the situation suddenly be reversed, and because I am MALE be turned into a classic "tar and feather" situtation?
And @JPaul, although I respect your opinion, I have to say that I&#39;ve explained how the materials got on the world wide interweb. I did not set out to promote paedophilia (which by the way I do not partake in), I just shared the contents of the "My Documents" folder. If I spread things throughout my hard disk in an effort to be completely politically correct, I&#39;d A) have a fragmented disk, and B ) have no clue where anything is.
Off the soap box I go.

J'Pol
08-21-2003, 06:03 PM
The bottom line is I didn&#39;t believe your 16 year old alcoholic who left home at 14 and his parents were not involved in his life story. I didn&#39;t believe that you worked from day to day earning enough money to fund your alcoholism, buy food, pay rent and be able to afford to run a computer and have an internet connection.

Based on the fact that I think you are a liar I also don&#39;t believe this. I don&#39;t care if you are 16, neither do I believe it. I think you are older and are playing on these people&#39;s good nature.

All I do know is that you accidentally shared pedophile material on SS (you have admitted this) and loads of people saw it. You have now come up with this story and if other people chose to believe it and think it&#39;s ok that is a matter for them.

Having explicit pictures of young children is wrong. That is it, it is a black and white issue for me and from what I can understand the description of these files did not suggest that they were soft core pictures of 13 year olds.

Do not expect me to treat you like a reasonable person, I find your presence offensive. I think I have made this as plain as I can.

And may God have mercy on your soul.

MetroStars
08-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Chalkmongoose is a 16 year old Alchy

insanebassman
08-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Very well thought out post, very coherently put together.

I can not blame you for your feelings and applaude the manner in which you express yourself&#33; :D

JONNO_CELEBS
08-21-2003, 07:09 PM
Hey come on guys......The boy made a mistake.....he has heard it all.......let it go :)

Jonno B)

MetroStars
08-21-2003, 07:10 PM
Jonno i will take your advice, iam just walking away

the_faceman
08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
This whole topic is a farce, filled with lies and excuses. It was videos, not pictures that were shared, and they were of the worst kind, and there were at least 120. although the content can&#39;t be verified, it&#39;s unlikely someone would rename that many files with the sort of filename that was present. We aren&#39;t even talking about files purporting to be of 16 year olds, even 14 year olds as it was suggested. A lot were supposedly much younger.

If it was an &#39;experiment&#39;, why did it take him well over a hundred videos to come to the conclusion "The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature"

I wouldn&#39;t have commented if it wasn&#39;t for the lies that have been put forward as an explanation.

MetroStars
08-21-2003, 07:17 PM
This whole topic is a farce, filled with lies and excuses. It was videos, not pictures that were shared, and they were of the worst kind, and there were at least 120. although the content can&#39;t be verified, it&#39;s unlikely someone would rename that many files with the sort of filename that was present. We aren&#39;t even talking about files purporting to be of 16 year olds, even 14 year olds as it was suggested. A lot were supposedly much younger.

If it was an &#39;experiment&#39;, why did it take him well over a hundred videos to come to the conclusion "The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature"

I wouldn&#39;t have commented if it wasn&#39;t for the lies that have been put forward as an explanation.

U c this kind of information that it always left out..

namzuf9
08-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@21 August 2003 - 19:15

Is this true?

BigBank_Hank
08-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Well now who&#39;s story are we supposed to believe?

MetroStars
08-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Well now who&#39;s story are we supposed to believe?

agreed

bigboab
08-21-2003, 07:31 PM
If this person is the age that he says he is, which like JP I disbelieve. Is he trying to get absolution from his &#39;peers&#39;? Does he think that this would absolve him from all the legal and moral implications. What would happen if this person went to a priest and told him the same story in the course of a confession? I honestly dont know, could someone enlighten me.

bigboab
08-21-2003, 07:35 PM
If this person is the age that he says he is, which like JP I disbelieve. Is he trying to get absolution from his &#39;peers&#39;? Does he think that this would absolve him from all the legal and moral implications. What would happen if this person went to a priest and told him the same story in the course of a confession? I honestly dont know, could someone enlighten me.

J'Pol
08-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@21 August 2003 - 20:15

Thank you for the perspective, from someone who actually saw the files names.

I will not name names however someone else, not faceman, told me that the words kid and rape (and as I recall 4 year old) appeared in the names. There were other horrendous filenames, but I cannot remember them. Neither I suspect would you want to hear them. They also told me that they were movies, not pictures.

The whole thread is a series of lies, designed if anything to attract sympathy for him. Unfortunately because the people here have the sort of nature they have, they want to believe them. They just want to let things pass and get on with board life. I applaud you for that, I do not have your strength. I will not let things like this pass.

I remain of the view that this creature is not 16 years old and that he has mis-represented himself here on a number of occasions. This being the worst of them.

With regard to forgiveness boab. The Priest you speak of would grant forgiveness and absolution. But only if the person was genuinely sorry for what they had done and did not intend to do it again. Remember you can kid everyone, even yourself, but you can&#39;t kid God.

I seriously mean this - may God have mercy on his soul.

bigboab
08-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Thanks JP.

chalkmongoose
08-23-2003, 01:53 AM
I know what the names of the files were. And yes, there were over one hundred of them. It has been my past experience with file-sharing networks that to find content, you have to mass-download. I do this with anything, from MP3s to videos. And I am sorry, but no, I have no intention of trying to prove my age, or to prove my life story. I made a public statement, but I have no intention of trying to back it up further. What I have done to improve my life is, and should have been, my own business. I now know better than to try and seek a bit of support from people here during my difficult times, like when I tried to join AA. I am sorry that my life does not "fit" with people&#39;s concepts of the average American teenager. I am sorry that people find myself to be unbelievable, or to be falsified. I cannot correct that, nor will I attempt to. You can believe whatever it is that you want to believe.
And JPaul, I am sorry but there is one thing that I will not allow to go on without a bit of correction. Instead of 14, try 13 and 7 months. I was taken from my parents because of issues between my father and me. I spent roughly a year and a half in the equivalent of a shelter, and recieved financial aid and a job working in the shelter in order to get my life together.
J.

Bender
08-23-2003, 03:20 AM
Stop talking, chalkmongoose, you&#39;ll only sink deeper...

I didn&#39;t buy your story in the first place, and I don&#39;t buy it even more now...
I was in this bad position of being a moderator, which made me look at discussions rather than joining them; Mods are here to prevent trouble rather than causing it, but I think you passed a border here.

Every person reading up your posts knows you are lying: (please read them from here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=63124&st=0))
- Now you&#39;re only 16? -You have proven to be older.
- A 16 year-old having child porn? -No excuse, it still is child porn.
- Do you really want me to answer every remark you made? (I will.)
I think JPaul has presented well the weaknessess in your explanation, but I&#39;m in the position that I don&#39;t speak English as well as he does; consider his views as mine until this post.

Ow, and before you start digging up old posts about my girlfriend and me again: yes I AM 37, and SHE is only 20; but there&#39;s no childporn on my computer.

I suppose you are a person who is in big trouble with himself and the world; I&#39;d suggest you start to look for help now.
I&#39;m NOT kidding here, you need help.

imported_computerfreak76
08-23-2003, 07:18 AM
im one of the ones that seen the videos chalk was sharing on ss

i dont see how some of you can say ol well this guy made a mistake. some of the titles of those videos made me sick to my stomach and i seen with my own eyes at least 20 videos with fielnames that involeve very young girlsi dont care how young you are dude having videos of kids that young is disgusting&#33;&#33;&#33;

as for me i could never respect someone like this again

and chalk dude, if you really do have a problem with child porn go get help because that just isnt natural man&#33;

balamm
08-23-2003, 07:37 AM
He has admitted having what he is accused of. And he has said he belives it&#39;s ok to have it based on his age. Regardless of criminal law or common laws of decency.
He is basically claiming special status while admitting his possesion of these files is criminal.
He knows it&#39;s Pedophilia, said he wanted to find better, free material. Then in the next moment claims "it didn&#39;t get him off"?.

An "experiment that failed". So now he&#39;ll be looking for even more explicit child porn? It looks that way to me.

A large public "Slap down" is needed at the very least.

We can&#39;t act on his possesion neccesarily, but on his attitude towards it I think there&#39;s no question.

Lets show this excuse thread for what it is. Before we become a haven of some sort.

Chalkmongoose, I have a 10 year old daughter. The responsibility is huge without you encouraging more adults to entrap these children into photo ops or whatever by being a consumer and a purveyer yourself.

I tried to remain neutral on this but by your own admission, you have not seen that these things go beyond perversion.

My only recourse is to ask that you be silenced on this forum at least.

I&#39;ll leave any further actions to those with the resources.

chalice
08-23-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by balamm@23 August 2003 - 07:37
He has admitted having what he is accused of. And he has said he belives it&#39;s ok to have it based on his age. Regardless of criminal law or common laws of decency.
He is basically claiming special status while admitting his possesion of these files is criminal.
He knows it&#39;s Pedophilia, said he wanted to find better, free material. Then in the next moment claims "it didn&#39;t get him off"?.

An "experiment that failed". So now he&#39;ll be looking for even more explicit child porn? It looks that way to me.

A large public "Slap down" is needed at the very least.

We can&#39;t act on his possesion neccesarily, but on his attitude towards it I think there&#39;s no question.

Lets show this excuse thread for what it is. Before we become a haven of some sort.

Chalkmongoose, I have a 10 year old daughter. The responsibility is huge without you encouraging more adults to entrap these children into photo ops or whatever by being a consumer and a purveyer yourself.

I tried to remain neutral on this but by your own admission, you have not seen that these things go beyond perversion.

My only recourse is to ask that you be silenced on this forum at least.

I&#39;ll leave any further actions to those with the resources.
Hear hear&#33;&#33;
This has taken a sickening turn.
Zero tolerance should be enforced.
I can&#39;t believe that such an abomination has been given a platform.

J'Pol
08-23-2003, 07:58 AM
No-on will find it surprising that I cannot agree more with the last few posts from Chalice, balaam, CF76 and Bender. Not forgetting the many others who feel the same way and have expressed as much.

I further congratulate your attitute that to err is human, to forgive divine. However please bear in mind that duplicity is the norm for people with this sort of deviance.

Nimdock
08-23-2003, 08:20 AM
To tell you the truth, I don&#39;t know why this is even being discussed.

J'Pol
08-23-2003, 08:24 AM
Because if you don&#39;t discuss it then it leaves the collective consciousness.

Which plays into the hands of the perverts.

People always talk about what they would do if they met someone like this. The simple truth is that, for most people they would turn the other way. They chose not to have to cope with it.

Fortunately there are others who are willing to try to do something about it.
Unfortunately they are more ofter vilified than applauded.
Fortunately they don&#39;t do it for the praise, rather because it needs done. On behalf of the voiceless.

Nimdock
08-23-2003, 08:31 AM
Well, that&#39;s what I said in summary... hehe...

I meant, stop the discussion and let&#39;s do something about it&#33; (At least those who can, or let&#39;s take a decision collectively, I don&#39;t know if as users we have a counting voice on this forum, but I think actions should be taken, after all, that ss room is just an extension of this forum and as a whole form part of the same community).

J'Pol
08-23-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Nimdock@23 August 2003 - 09:31
Well, that&#39;s what I said in summary... hehe...

I meant, stop the discussion and let&#39;s do something about it&#33; (At least those who can, or let&#39;s take a decision collectively, I don&#39;t know if as users we have a counting voice on this forum, but I think actions should be taken, after all, that ss room is just an extension of this forum and as a whole form part of the same community).
I agree.

lynx
08-23-2003, 11:16 AM
On the first page of this thread, I posted what could be interpreted as support for Chalkmongoose. I did this assuming that what he had posted about the material he had &#39;shared&#39; was true, as I could only foresee falsehood as being exposed. From the comments of others who say they saw what was on offer, I can now only assume that such falsehood has indeed been exposed.

I wish to make it perfectly clear that I completely withdraw any implied support for his actions, the only conclusion I can now come to is that he is a lying pedophile scumbag. Since I have no way of silencing him, I shall take the option of completely ignoring any post he makes, if he starts a post I shall not read them, if he posts in an existing thread I shall ignore it. Perhaps if we all do the same he will get the message and leave.

titey
08-23-2003, 11:47 AM
I&#39;ve been doing that for weeks.... doesn&#39;t seem to slow him down any. <_<

RGX
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Well, seems to me i didnt look at the whole story then, and my apologies for it, I assumed the videos would be based around 16 yr olds etc (which is legal here in the uk) and maybe that would be forgivable, however with the new evidence bought to light, and mentions of girls as young as 4 at some point, it seems to me that I have made a mistake.

Sorry for trusting before viewing all views, and to anyone I may have offended by sympathising with him.

Skweeky
08-23-2003, 12:51 PM
May I ask, did someone report this already?

Billy_Dean
08-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@22 August 2003 - 02:48

I got to page 5 before I found this quote. I completely agree with you Jpaul.

Assultsniper
09-04-2003, 12:38 AM
Well remeber when you guys were his age girls are girls when youre a teenager but 5 years is too far apart&#33;

Night Ass
09-07-2003, 07:43 AM
Hey I am 17

if he is 16 i think it is all right for him to be looking a porn of gals one yr unger but no more then 1 yr.

it seem to me we have a simerler problum about porn but in my cace i dont find gals under 22 to be attractive.

now if he looks at below one yr unger them him self eg 14,13 then he has a porblum and shood seek help but ignoring all his posts and trying to get him to leve is not nice. (just like how gays use to be treated)

and as far as i know all of his past posts have been fine.
So long as he is not trying to post kiddy porn pics on this forum i dont see whats the problum.

now who fond thees pics that he was sharing who was searching for RAPE,14yr gals and so forth.

now in aus the age of consent is 16
now dus that meen if a guy and a gal was going out & having S^X her being 15 and 11 months and him being 15 and 1 month wen she terned 16 wood thay have to stop having S^X for 10 mouths?

Now u know drugos how thay need drugs
i am shor peterfiles r like that so u shoodent treat them bad just the dealers of the kiddy porn

now imajon you thort 23 yr old gals where hot and then one day u where told 23 yrs gals was to yong and then all thes ppl called u a peterfile and wonted to kick you out of the forum and ppl sed u ofended them just being in the same forum and u cant help what u fine attractive
just like gays will be gays and peterfiles will be peterfiles
i am not say Gays r like peterfile by the way

balamm
09-07-2003, 08:21 AM
You are confusing consensual sex with child pornography. Two entirely different matters. The age of consent for involvement in pornographic media is 18 or the equivalent age of majority in each country. The fact that it might be a pirated copy does not excuse you from the legal and ethical issues surrounding it&#39;s possession and redistribution. Or, the need for psychiatric care or imprisonment.

noname12
09-07-2003, 08:24 AM
I dont think comparison in this type of case is a good idea... taking drugs is a totally different case, usually your not forced into it where as cases of child pornography the kids are sometimes or always forced into it, in cases of taking drugs one person out of there own actions is harmed (unless he decides to go on a crime spree to feed his habbit), where as in cases of child porn the makers get rich, perverts get kicks and some poor kid looses there childhood, gets abused and pretty much lives a life that even saddam hussain wouldnt agree with. Being 16 doesnt excuse it, as JPaul and others have said, it is Illegal, the laws of pretty much every nation (minus some eastern nations) ban it regardless of what age you are, the more people look and make excuses the easier it gets for people to sell this stuff off to sicko&#39;s.
Besides the reason drugs is such a big problem now is because no one stopped it in the early stages (because they didnt know its harmful affects) we know child porn is harmful, and illegal, use the zero tolerence now so in a few decades it will still be limited to those pathetic few forced to live a secret life of fear rather then a majority with easely available material... just as drugs.
the RIAA used zero tolerence... look how well that worked :P

DanB
09-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Night Ass@7 September 2003 - 08:43
Hey I am 17

if he is 16 i think it is all right for him to be looking a porn of gals one yr unger but no more then 1 yr.

it seem to me we have a simerler problum about porn but in my cace i dont find gals under 22 to be attractive.

now if he looks at below one yr unger them him self eg 14,13 then he has a porblum and shood seek help but ignoring all his posts and trying to get him to leve is not nice. (just like how gays use to be treated)

and as far as i know all of his past posts have been fine.
So long as he is not trying to post kiddy porn pics on this forum i dont see whats the problum.

now who fond thees pics that he was sharing who was searching for RAPE,14yr gals and so forth.

now in aus the age of consent is 16
now dus that meen if a guy and a gal was going out & having S^X her being 15 and 11 months and him being 15 and 1 month wen she terned 16 wood thay have to stop having S^X for 10 mouths?

Now u know drugos how thay need drugs
i am shor peterfiles r like that so u shoodent treat them bad just the dealers of the kiddy porn

now imajon you thort 23 yr old gals where hot and then one day u where told 23 yrs gals was to yong and then all thes ppl called u a peterfile and wonted to kick you out of the forum and ppl sed u ofended them just being in the same forum and u cant help what u fine attractive
just like gays will be gays and peterfiles will be peterfiles
i am not say Gays r like peterfile by the way
when would anyone say 23 is too young?? it is perfectly acceptable for older men/women to have younger girl/boyfirends as long as they are OVER the age of consent - Hugh Hefner, Demi Moore and Peter Stringfellow to name a few.

i think the reason people want him off the forum isnt because he is trying to post pictures as you suggest but beacuse he is trying to ratonalize abuse and exploitation of young children. i couldnt give a fuck if he was 16 or 60 really its still wrong and i think i can safely say if ppl knew u personally you&#39;d be receiving a good hiding&#33;

i admit when i started reading this thread at the top i was fooled as well as others into giving him a degree of belief to his explanation. Now other people have told as facts and revealed what it actually was.

and you wouldnt have to specifically search for &#39;rape&#39; or &#39;4 year old&#39;, if you click search for more from same user when you&#39;re d/loading or they&#39;re uploading it lists ALL of there sharded files.

peadophilia is a big problem WORLDWIDE and needs to be stopped but its going to be a very difficult task

JONNO_CELEBS
09-07-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh please can we drop this subject, or put it somewhere else :(

This is the whole reason why the fight started last night that kept me up til 5 am.

Please can we just drop it, it&#39;s been going on for weeks, we all agree that this stuff is wrong, why can&#39;t we just leave it at that

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Jonno B)

balamm
09-07-2003, 12:38 PM
Well Jonno, It would be good if we could put a stop to it but as you see, there are still f**kwits about who don&#39;t quite get it yet.
I cringe when I see just how many continue to try and find some excuse or justification for this shit.

DanB
09-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by balamm@7 September 2003 - 13:38
Well Jonno, It would be good if we could put a stop to it but as you see, there are still f**kwits about who don&#39;t quite get it yet.
I cringe when I see just how many continue to try and find some excuse or justification for this shit.
Sickening isn&#39;t it?

JONNO_CELEBS
09-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Ok then, I&#39;ll stop it here and now&#33;

Bottom line&#33;

If a person is an adult (over the age of consent) that person is breaking the law by owning/participating/looking at picture/acts/people under the age of consent in a sexual nature&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Whether you think it is right or wrong it is Illeagal&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

That is bottom line, anyone who does not get it is clearly a danger to sociaty&#33;&#33;

This law carries a very very heavy sentance and will also carry a very painful stay in prison&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

No If&#39;s.........No But&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno B)

loz
09-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Somewhat offtopic but why is it legal to have sex at 16yrs old but to watch sex of 16yr olds is illegal?

JONNO_CELEBS
09-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by loz@7 September 2003 - 13:10
Somewhat offtopic but why is it legal to have sex at 16yrs old but to watch sex of 16yr olds is illegal?
Depends where in the world you are and the situation, it could be considered an incasion of privacy and or tresspassing unless it&#39;s in a public place.

Jonno B)

balamm
09-07-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by loz@7 September 2003 - 06:10
Because 16 year olds are under the age of majority, they do not have the life lessons or the legal right to consent to being filmed or pimped. And this is as it should be. Do YOU disagree?

netstormuk
09-07-2003, 03:28 PM
who cares ehat he has done and not done y dont u all just leave hinm alone and 4get about this and stop dragging it on he has done wrong right who cares just leave him alone&#33;&#33; GOD :angry:

balamm
09-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Ay yes&#33; sweep it under the rug and forget about it. sure

monkfi5h
09-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from Balamm :huh: :)

loz
09-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by monkfi5h@7 September 2003 - 15:37
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from Balamm :huh: :)
I think so....

J'Pol
09-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by netstormuk@7 September 2003 - 16:28
who cares ehat he has done and not done y dont u all just leave hinm alone and 4get about this and stop dragging it on he has done wrong right who cares just leave him alone&#33;&#33; GOD :angry:
What a memorable first ever post, on the day you join the forum.

Who cares if he is a pedophile or not, just leave him alone.

And you come to the lounge, pick the most controversial topic to start your posting here.

Oh and, for the record, I care what he has done. However I would really like to see the back of this thread. I think it has gone on long enough.

Would the mods consider locking it. I don&#39;t see how anything good can come of it anymore. It was started in the name of lies, can we just let it lie now.

balamm
09-07-2003, 03:49 PM
At your request sir

*closed