PDA

View Full Version : Supernova Problems

sickmonkey
08-21-2003, 09:03 AM
:unsure: Ok,ive downloaded bittorrent because im fed up with super slow d/load times on k-lite.So i go to this 'supernova' site and find a de duck print of freddy vs jason,weeee.Alas,when i click on it all i ever get is 'page cannot be displayed'.I tried refreshing hundreds of times in the hope that it may use different mirrors each time but still sweet fa.Whats the damn point in getting bittorrent if you cant even download a bloody movie?

Ive tried all the other sites and most of them are down,i have to say my first impression of bittorrent is piss poor. :angry:

dayzero
08-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by sickmonkey@21 August 2003 - 10:03
:unsure: Ok,ive downloaded bittorrent because im fed up with super slow d/load times on k-lite.So i go to this 'supernova' site and find a de duck print of freddy vs jason,weeee.Alas,when i click on it all i ever get is 'page cannot be displayed'.I tried refreshing hundreds of times in the hope that it may use different mirrors each time but still sweet fa.Whats the damn point in getting bittorrent if you cant even download a bloody movie?

Ive tried all the other sites and most of them are down,i have to say my first impression of bittorrent is piss poor. :angry:
Suprnova has problems that are ongoing, keep refreshing and you will find a working mirror, when you do right-click the torrent you want and Save Target As onto your hard drive, click on the saved torrent and BT will open and get the film. If you can lend a mirror then you can help Suprnova out, remember it is run on donations from users and suffers DDOS attacks from "unknown sources. You can always use IRC at irc://wikked.irchat.tv/suprnova.org and get your torrents there.

sharedholder
08-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Problems
Having problems with connecting, installating or using the Kazaa Lite program? Discuss and seek help here.

Supernova :blink: :blink: :blink:

RPerry
08-21-2003, 10:54 AM
Its ok, I've moved it to the right place ;)