View Full Version : A Topic For Warez?

RedRival
08-21-2003, 10:22 AM
Hi, is it possible to have a topic wher everyone can post links to warez site or free ftp servers leading to downloads such as gamez, appz, etc? I was wondering whether this was legally permitted in the klite boards because I have posted a few earlier and none of them (not sure) have been deleted so far.

If this is approved, I would happily create such a thread because direct downloads beats p2p in so many ways. But if this is approved, I hope the ppl on the boards do share their links they have access to.

But, first, is this allowed?

balamm
08-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Now that you've mentioned it, I have to go through all your posts and delete or edit those that contain anything related to warez. Unless you'd be good enough to remove
them yourself.

Yes it's illegal, we don't allow it.

balamm
08-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Holy Crap!!! :blink: You've been posting these warez sites for at least 2 months now. I lost count of how many of your posts I had to edit/delete.:blink:

And you've been a member since mid march and still haven't figured this out? :blink:

Rules? Faqs? mean nothing to you? :blink:

Lamsey
08-21-2003, 11:05 AM
8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

vivitron 15
08-21-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by balamm@21 August 2003 - 10:58
Holy Crap!!! :blink: You've been posting these warez sites for at least 2 months now. I lost count of how many of your posts I had to edit/delete.:blink:

And you've been a member since mid march and still haven't figured this out? :blink:

what happened to mods see all and hear all.....

have you been sleeping on the job? :lol: jk

:D

Benno
08-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by balamm@21 August 2003 - 12:58

Since 2 months :blink:

And I havent seen one of them, thats not fair :(

RedRival
08-21-2003, 12:00 PM
:lol: no comment on the efficiency of the klite staff members.
Please do delete the posts then, there's one in the gamesworld under request, for those who want the links hurry get em!! lol.

Ok no warez, then.

Somebody1234
08-21-2003, 12:26 PM
hurry get em!! :lol: :lol: :lol: