PDA

View Full Version : music tracker for Spanish music

placebocrazy
08-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey guys...

Can you help me with a music tracker for Spanish music essentially? I want some rock and pop music ...

cya

OTO
08-17-2008, 05:04 AM
Latin Trackers for music etc.......
EtorrentsMéxico
TrackerX
Shared.Cl
Bt/Arg
LatinBit
BitLatino
ToroBt
BitChile

cacha73
08-17-2008, 05:38 AM
I can help you with invitations to bit-latino and bitchil if you want

cacha73
08-17-2008, 05:39 AM
I can help you with invitations to bit-latino and bitchil if you want

ElGatonPirata
08-17-2008, 01:30 PM
I've used to be a member of Animersion and i've been looking for other spanish trackers and find out hermeticos.org, pandopuntokualda.com and btit.puntotorrent.com. For hermeticos and pandopuntokualda i've got invites trough their irc channel, for puntotorrent, i think it's free signup.

Cumps.

ovisan
08-17-2008, 01:32 PM
I ve upped some Spanish rap in what.cd... :D

mamacita
08-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I've upped some Spanish rap in what.cd...

Awesome! Keep it coming!

on a side note...

Which of those trackers mentioned provides the most content? I honestly don't like looking through a bunch of different trackers just to find what I'm looking for.

Someone should make an oink/what.cd Latin alternative. Maybe even start up as a subsidiary to what.cd?

integral
08-18-2008, 07:01 PM
I've upped some Spanish rap in what.cd...Awesome! Keep it coming!

on a side note...

Which of those trackers mentioned provides the most content? I honestly don't like looking through a bunch of different trackers just to find what I'm looking for.

Someone should make an oink/what.cd Latin alternative. Maybe even start up as a subsidiary to what.cd?

I'm sure if you requested a category like 'Reggaeton' or something along those lines to What, I'm sure they'd make it. Not positive on it, though.

mamacita
08-19-2008, 05:02 AM
Good idea!

Yet, reggaeton isn't the only type of spanish music I'm interested in.