PDA

View Full Version : Isdelete program not found - skipping autocheck

dr jones
08-18-2008, 01:05 AM
i dont know where to put this this,in the software section or the hardware section,if i wrote in the wrong section,please move to the right section

Isdelete program not found - skipping autocheck

any one know what this message means,i see this message every time i open my computer

can it be fix?,if it can,please tell me how to fix it,step by step

than you ;)

peat moss
08-18-2008, 01:32 AM
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/583755-solved-solved-lsdelete-program-not.html

Or here : http://www.google.ca/search?q=Isdelete+program+not+found+-+skipping+autocheck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

dr jones
08-18-2008, 01:49 AM
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/583755-solved-solved-lsdelete-program-not.html

Or here : http://www.google.ca/search?q=Isdelete+program+not+found+-+skipping+autocheck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

wow that a fast reply,thanks for the help peat moss ;)

peat moss
08-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Your very welcome , its either Adaware or Diskeeper from the links I read . Other peoples computer problems are so much more fun than your own .

To be honest Dr jones , I'v never seen that error with Diskeeper so leaning to Adaware ?

dr jones
08-18-2008, 02:41 AM
Your very welcome , its either Adaware or Diskeeper from the links I read . Other peoples computer problems are so much more fun than your own .

To be honest Dr jones , I'v never seen that error with Diskeeper so leaning to Adaware ?

i dont have adware,i use too have it,unistall it with no problem,nothing in the regedit part,and i dont get the other part
,and what does it got to do with diskeeper,i do have that installed not unistalled ;)

peat moss
08-18-2008, 02:59 AM
It may be something in your start up folder giving you grief , I would run a Reg cleaner program then check your start up using Msconfig or a program like Ccleaner ,Tuneup 2008 ?

Diskeeper may help also by doing a Boot defrag . Just a thought tho .

dr jones
08-18-2008, 03:07 AM
It may be something in your start up folder giving you grief , I would run a Reg cleaner program then check your start up using Msconfig or a program like Ccleaner ,Tuneup 2008 ?

Diskeeper may help also by doing a Boot defrag . Just a thought tho .

start up folder,which one is that ? :blink:

i have ccleaner,but noting came up with ad aware or diskeeper

ad aware and diskeeper wasnt found in msconfig ;)

diskeeper may help also by doing a boot defrag,wtf :blink:

peat moss
08-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Do you use Tuneup Utilities 2008 ? If not try this trial :

http://www.tune-up.com/download/tu2008/

Use a e-mail like gmail or hotmail to sign up . Run the Tune up Wizard I'd be surprised it it did n't help .

saulin
08-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Use a registry cleaner program and see if it fixes the issue. Or simply use autoruns and look for that entry and delete that entry and it should not startup anymore.

dr jones
08-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Use a registry cleaner program and see if it fixes the issue. Or simply use autoruns and look for that entry and delete that entry and it should not startup anymore.

i have use 2-4 registry cleaner program and it stil didnt fix the problem
i have use to autorun to search for any entry related to ad aware and found nothing,should i look for diskeeper too,or it dosent matter

dr jones
08-19-2008, 12:39 AM
any one know how to fix this problem ;)

saulin
08-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Search the registry for that file and if you find the entry delete it.

or

copy and paste from another site

Get autoruns. search google for it.

Download the program. Unzip (extract) it.

Run it, it will have many TABS accross the top.

Click Boot Execute. There you will find Isdelete. Do not delete it first just uncheck it and reboot. Unchecked it will not run then if no other issues after a day or so go back and delete the unchecked entry for good.

dr jones
08-19-2008, 02:38 AM

or

Click Boot Execute. There you will find Isdelete. Do not delete it first just uncheck it and reboot. Unchecked it will not run then if no other issues after a day or so go back and delete the unchecked entry for good.

will uncheck the option for a few day cauze the computer to malfunction
and
will deleteing the option cauze the computer to malfunction

saulin
08-19-2008, 02:49 AM
Nope. When you uncheck it, it simply does not load with windows and when you delete it, it deletes the entry from the registry. You normally would uncheck it first to make sure is not soemthign needed by a program.

Neither of the 2 does actually delete the file. But if you want, once it's unchecked or removed you can reboot and you can actually delete the file itself by going to the folder and deleting it.

peat moss
08-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Hmmm Dr Jones , we meet again . Are you still having trouble buddie ?

dr jones
08-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Hmmm Dr Jones , we meet again . Are you still having trouble buddie ?

yeah we meet again :lol:

or

i am trying this now,the one in the red,no problems yet,but i will let you know if some things turn up

dr jones
08-31-2008, 01:28 AM
reinstalling xp seems to fix the problem

i think the whole thing is cause by ad-aware,never gonna install ad-aware anymore

Chewie
08-31-2008, 10:25 AM
I think you may be talking about lsdelete rather than isdelete.

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=9930