PDA

View Full Version : Cockroach wars

The Flying Cow
08-18-2008, 09:31 PM
in the living room.

They jump down from the hole in the farthest wall, and run around.

Two have now assembled.

I see them reinforce their numbers.

Now for the assault.

One runs up the wall then flies down to the centre. The other scatters to the corner.

I dab the lethal poison-powder in their general direction. The hoover finishes one off.

But the wall-climber is no easy game.

I fear these beasts and their ancestry - they are from pre-historic times, one surmises.

Scary cunts the lot of 'em.

Must go kill the other.

The Flying Cow
08-18-2008, 10:11 PM
It has vanished. Where? One is clueless.

These conniving creatures are slick as they come.

Do ye all live in roach-free dwellings? Naybody can relate to this village-driven story?

Skiz
08-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of a great short story I read once by my favorite columnist. I actually have the story in one of my books, but I have no scanner with which to present it to you. :(

I will get a stray now and again. I don't get them in the house though, at least not with any frequency or regularity as I'm quite clean; to a fault maybe even.

They give me the willies though. I can't think of any other insect that does that.

brotherdoobie
08-19-2008, 12:45 AM
in the living room.

They jump down from the hole in the farthest wall, and run around.

Two have now assembled.

I see them reinforce their numbers.

Now for the assault.

One runs up the wall then flies down to the centre. The other scatters to the corner.

I dab the lethal poison-powder in their general direction. The hoover finishes one off.

But the wall-climber is no easy game.

I fear these beasts and their ancestry - they are from pre-historic times, one surmises.

Scary cunts the lot of 'em.

Must go kill the other.

They're foul, filthy, and vile creatures. Mr. Shaman...remember...no mercy.:pimp:

-bd

The Flying Cow
08-19-2008, 12:34 PM
The matter of the three rebellious roaches has been solved. One is safe

for the moment.

A shoe barricade has now been erected against the hole whence the roaches protruded.

Acid_death69
08-19-2008, 03:05 PM
throw a grenade in!