PDA

View Full Version : question how i can pm some one here

forced
08-19-2008, 08:01 PM
sorry its my first time for me here

Eargasm
08-19-2008, 08:02 PM
click on their name and choose to pm them - however, they may have it turned off - and you'll have to wait 30 days from signup regardless

mrnobody
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
you need to be a month old or so to have PM privilege.

create a thread in the report section (at the end of the board) and ask them to open your previous thread (the one where u asked for FSC help).

forced
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
click on their name and choose to pm them - however, they may have it turned off - and you'll have to wait 30 days from signup regardless:cry: oh i need to pm DVtyp by my username to recover my account what i have to do now:pinch:

edit: can i type my username on F*C here if i cant pm my DVtyp8:hug:

you need to be a month old or so to have PM privilege.

create a thread in the report section (at the end of the board) and ask them to open your previous thread (the one where u asked for FSC help).
i did that now already now i am waiting for any help

DKre8ive1
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes type your user name here if you want and give me some details on what happened and like I said also post when was the last time you logged in and I will see if I can help you.

P.S. I am DKre8ive1 not DV8type. :)

Edit: sorry about that earlier I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month.

forced
08-19-2008, 08:16 PM

forced
08-19-2008, 08:23 PM
DKre8ive1 or DV8type i love u any way ,

my username is neverland my last login was from more then month and half i made some useless threads there like who is the most hotes female actors

oh and i sent u pm before i go to that vacation asking u about if i wont login for while is that will disabled my account u said yes only if i wont login before 45 days..

forced
08-19-2008, 08:23 PM
sorry double posts

DKre8ive1
08-19-2008, 08:30 PM
OK looking into it now will get back to you and sorry I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month. ;)

forced
08-19-2008, 08:34 PM
OK looking into it now will get back to you and sorry I didn't noticed you hadn't been here for more then a month. ;)its ok ur offer to help was tooo fast and i relly didnt expecting it thank you alot btw this man who relly made me fall in love into F*C relly kind and relly helpful:)

DKre8ive1
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Ok mate I don't know why you just didn't use your original nick on here at FST and just pm one of us, but all I can say for now is that I am looking into the matter and will be able to give you a response in a day or so via PM since I don't like posting that kind of info in public.

Edit: Ok it seems you cant receive PMs either, but I am sorry to tell you your account cant be re-enabled due to trading FSC invites and if you have any further questions feel free to pm DV8type with your original FST nick on here and he will help you out.