PDA

View Full Version : A last resort BCG request

mamacita
08-20-2008, 07:17 AM
I know this might sound odd considering that I frequent a number of very high level trackers...

I have yet to successfully get into Black Cats.

Now I'm not saying that being in a high level tracker should warrant my acceptance into another tracker. On the other hand, the mere fact that I am finding it so hard to attain a BCG membership should be a compliment to Stoi.

Alas, I'm not the sort of person who will sit there and spam a registration link in hopes that someone gets pruned in the near future.

And yet I find myself in dire need of BCG, as I'm renewing my addictions to PC games and have a number of PSP games that I would like to download as well.

I've come to a dead end in regards to Black Cats. I've requested an account several times in Stoi's threads, all to no avail. People have vouched for me in these said threads, and yet I'm still on the short end of the stick.

What should I do? I would make great use of the site. But it appears I have only two options...wait for the system to be implemented where I can get invited by a current SP, or else cross my fingers and hope that Stoi looks on me with benevolent eyes.

Any suggestions?

Polarbear
08-20-2008, 07:22 AM
hey stoi, if you read this thread, the guy's cool. if there's a way create an account for him.

punjabimunda
08-20-2008, 07:31 AM
this guy seems cool, id give it if i had one

Disme
08-20-2008, 09:16 AM
I did it before and I'll do it once again ... I vouch for him (whatever that means :lol:)

DeathAngel
08-20-2008, 09:24 AM
BCGs is a very good tracker ... Hope you can join . GoodLuck

jokzor
08-20-2008, 10:49 AM
stoi if you are reading me show your overwhelming power to these poor creatures and just say NO! :)

edit: and you can add it a little taste with a evil laugh in the end :)

kooftspc11
08-20-2008, 10:51 AM
hey stoi, if you read this thread, the guy's cool. if there's a way create an account for him.

why dont you just marry him

OTO
08-20-2008, 11:31 AM

why dont you just marry him
:lol::lol:

mamacita
08-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Shows you the kind of maturity we have here.:rolleyes:

kooltilldend
08-20-2008, 06:01 PM
i might help u out once the system's in place

then again...i dunno if i can trust u :lol:

(naah seriously i'll see what i can do for u :))

integral
08-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Shows you the kind of maturity we have here.:rolleyes:

To be honest, there isn't any reason to have a request thread. As far as I know, there's only one person on these forums capable of giving you an account there (stoi), so you should have just PMed him. :)

kooltilldend
08-20-2008, 06:11 PM
actually u r partially wrong...stoi is certainly not the only person capable of giving an invite here (atleast not once the new referal system takes place)...however, atm there's no point in requesting since absolutely nobody will think about giving any1 else an account (not even stoi tbh) since the site is going thru the changes - and the same members cld be recruited by other members once the new system's implemented, which cld help them + the site in the long run (assuming the fella being recruited is a genuine user and not a trader, leecher, etc)

p.s. not just that...but also if i wanted to invite some1 atm...i most prolly cld...but i won't as i'd rather wait till the new system's implemented so that i can get full use out of the system

stoi
08-20-2008, 06:16 PM
lol well i do give the odd account out occasionally from here.

btw its against the rules to PM a Comm Rep for an invite, hence why i usually just ignore those, I would much rather see posts like this.

I am just about to watch the match though, I will PM you but I may not be able to create the account for another few hours.

kooltilldend
08-20-2008, 06:18 PM
oh darn...and i was planning to put the fella under my account if he was that genuine :lol:

hassaan
08-20-2008, 06:32 PM
stoi is nice guy, will definitely help you after changes have been made!!

stoi
08-20-2008, 06:35 PM
hassan i think you got the wrong end of the stick there mate.

kooltilldend is a forum mod on BCG so like me if he ever does use his referals, he is going to be very very careful who he refers.

I applaude him for even offering anyone on FST a chance to be in his referal tree, i know i wont be getting anyone from here in mine, i will just keep creating the accounts lol

damn i knew i should have quoted you, now this post looks useless lol

hassaan
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
hassan i think you got the wrong end of the stick there mate.

kooltilldend is a forum mod on BCG so like me if he ever does use his referals, he is going to be very very careful who he refers.

I applaude him for even offering anyone on FST a chance to be in his referal tree, i know i wont be getting anyone from here in mine, i will just keep creating the accounts lol

damn i knew i should have quoted you, now this post looks useless lol
Thanks again. I'm working on my ratio currently at BCG. lol ;)

kooltilldend
08-20-2008, 07:17 PM
^^ well keep at it...trust me it'll come in handy very soon ;)

p.s. now i really wanna know what u wrote earlier that stoi replied abt :P

hassaan
08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
^^ well keep at it...trust me it'll come in handy very soon ;)

p.s. now i really wanna know what u wrote earlier that stoi replied abt :P
Guys I have one request, you should consider having a freeleech thingie as well. This will help users with low bandwidth. Please give it due consideration.

kaffeine
08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
There's no need for freeleech if you use the SP system correctly. Regardless of the torrent's age, you can always reach 1:1, even with a crappy connection.

stoi
08-20-2008, 08:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-does-dl-free-freeleech-grr-significantly-improve-peers-trackers-306821/?

regarding freeleech on BCG

kooltilldend
08-21-2008, 05:44 AM
@hassan

my speed isn't exactly the greatest out there but i certainly haven't found any problems seeding/leeching at BCG...mostly thanks to the SP system among other things

as for freeleech itself...imo it discourages ppl from seeding as its like a free giveaway where u don't need to prove ur worth - sounds pretty cool but doesn't really do much for the system ;)

mamacita
08-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks a million! Kudos on an awesome site too.