PDA

View Full Version : Sick Of Being Jerked Around

ScottThug
08-22-2003, 03:20 PM
hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP! also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh! i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work! PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT! IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST! i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them! doesnt that piss you guys off?

balamm
08-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Kazaa Lite Related -> Problems ->

Tell me how this is related to this program? Is it caused by a missing .dll?

A corrupt installer?

Maybe you could try posting rants like this in "Filesharing" ;)

Moved >>

Gre1
08-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Man, this happens to most noobs that's why if u have kazaa lite then u should use a program provided with it that let's u see what u r getting it's called "AVI Preview" just open that then open the dat file in your shared folder to see if it works or if it is real. U are not supposed to email the problems either that's what the forum is for. Noone wants to here about u getting a fake file in there email u know how many they would have about them there is nothing that can be done once it's happened and from now on when u are downloading something come here and go into ___world (fill blank in for what u are looking for) and go to verified hashes there u can clik on a file that is verified and works. :ph34r:

balamm
08-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Oh, by the way NOOB, there is no kazaa "server".
This site has nothing to do with your choice to use a peice of crap like Divx player.
And if you had mailed something like this to me, I would have deleted it and thought that you needed psychiatric help.

Take the time to read some Faqs, the help menus, other forums, this forum, the owners manual for your computer, the newspaper ;)

Then maybe try again.

angel_of_death57
08-22-2003, 03:36 PM
DivX Player is so bad full of crap. Its alot better to get hold of 3ivX and install that it Plays all Divx and Xvid with Windows Media Player. And maybe you should not search for movies and download them too many fakes what you need is Verfied Files from The Forum

Benno
08-22-2003, 04:12 PM
I dont know what kind of answers you expect, but when you want something from ppl be a lot more polite or you wont get anything. <_<

You dont pay anything for k++ its FREE for you and nobody here is obligated to help you if you cant work it out on your own.

boyzeee
08-22-2003, 04:29 PM
hmmm........ scott"Thug" seems to live up to his screenname.....hats off to all those who even bothered replying to his useless ranting, i personally think you shouldnt have...... just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted? just shows the mentality if thats the only word he can use.....no wonder he cant get his fake films to work...im surprised he found his way to the forum. READ THE FAQS AND DO SOME BLOODY RESEARCH INTO HOW TO USE P2P, BEFORE YOU MAKE A USELESS INANE POST AND ON THAT NOTE ANY OTHER SOFTWARE YOU DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE, IT SEEMS TO ME YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.....GO AND RANT ELSEWHERE :angry:

balamm
08-22-2003, 04:36 PM
On second look, I&#39;d bet he&#39;s another happy Kazaa Gold customer anyway.

boyzeee
08-22-2003, 04:43 PM
;)

Benno
08-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by balamm@22 August 2003 - 18:36
On second look, I&#39;d bet he&#39;s another happy Kazaa Gold customer anyway.
I cant imagine that Kazaa Gold users are happy with it. :P

firebird32
08-22-2003, 05:35 PM
ive had the same problem with some files you could try the player from http://www.videolan.org/ qwhich solved the problem..and try not to shout youll get a lot more help that way ;)

ISthisLEGAL.com
08-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ScottThug@22 August 2003 - 16:20
hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP&#33; also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh&#33; i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work&#33; PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT&#33; IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST&#33; i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them&#33; doesnt that piss you guys off?
Your mother must be a strong women to raise a dumb bell like you&#33;

If i could afford the wood id board your mouth up.

ScottThug
08-23-2003, 12:06 AM
yall didnt have to be mean to me :P um i apologize to the swearing but damn it its frustrating when someone puts fake crap on here and puts a file on here that fucks up mid song. ugh anyways sorry about that

Benno
08-23-2003, 12:17 AM
apologies accepted - at least from my side. :)

Now we cant do anything about the files on kazaa, everybody can share what they want. If for example you decide to share a fake nobody can do anything against it.
Therefore we have the verifieds and avipreview learn to use them and you wont have many fakes. B)

firebird32
08-23-2003, 12:43 AM
often te problem is a codec of bad player, but asking nicely will get you further...were not that mean and all suffer from fake files

firebird32
08-23-2003, 12:44 AM
i think i drank too much wine..so much for english as a first languaggggegege

shn
08-23-2003, 12:48 AM
I like divx player :(

I think if you have high end machines and performance is not an issue then divx player can perform quite well under the pending circumstances.

Btw, Winddows media player is what sucks. :angry:

Ron
08-23-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by ScottThug@23 August 2003 - 02:06
but damn it its frustrating when someone puts fake crap on here and puts a file on here that fucks up mid song.
Noone I know of puts fake crap in here.
All files are verifieds. If not, they get deleted, but I haven&#39;t seen that happen myself.
Try browsing through this forum first dude.
There aren&#39;t many questions that haven&#39;t been answered 10 times over.

firebird32
08-23-2003, 01:14 AM
how do i get edited..im feeling left out

RealitY
08-23-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by boyzeee+22 August 2003 - 17:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boyzeee @ 22 August 2003 - 17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted? [/b]
F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K

Edit: TP
<!--QuoteBegin-Mom Will Bring
Toilet Paper[/quote]

Arm
08-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah them fake files piss me off too. Thankfully I get them alot less since I don&#39;t look for new releases for anything mainstream. Thats where all the fakeys are.

Adster
09-04-2003, 05:07 AM
Theres a registery key to delete that stops this from happening happens with XP for DIVX files Ill post the reg key when I can find it&#33;&#33;

Ivan A. Yerkoff
09-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by ScottThug@22 August 2003 - 15:20
hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP&#33; also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh&#33; i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work&#33; PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT&#33; IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST&#33; i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them&#33; doesnt that piss you guys off?
Heeeehhhhehhhhehhehhhhehhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

My feelings, EXACTLY&#33;

Well... the fact of the matter IS that in addition to YOU and ME there are a ZILLION mindless-idiot-bastard-KIDS playing around with KaZaA..... and it SHOWS, too.

Some of them get their kicks from PISSING people OFF with a "SHARED-FOLDER" full of bulls***-files.... oh well... ces&#39;t la vie&#33; Maybe they will grow up one day and be as pissed as WE are?

Well.... BAK to the grinding-stone in the salt-mines....

Bye&#33;

I.Y.

:ph34r:

Ivan A. Yerkoff
09-05-2003, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=boyzeee,22 August 2003 - 17:29] just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted?

WOW - WEE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ..... the DAZZLING amount of SHARP HUMAN INTELLIGENCE presented on these boards NEVER seizes to AMAZE me&#33;

I.Y. ;)

thewizeard
09-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Do you have to add to it?

Nooke
09-05-2003, 03:30 PM
:angry:
I think most of us know about file&#39;s not playing for more than a few seconds, remember the first pirates of the caribbean file that came up. i don&#39;t know whats worse someone sharing a fake file , or a bad real one. At least we know were we are with the idiots who share fake ones.

james_bond_rulez
09-05-2003, 05:59 PM
dumbass noobs if you want to know something ASK POLITELY&#33;&#33;&#33;

then we might decide to help you...or kick you in the balls...