PDA

View Full Version : Weird Bittorrent Problem

abu_has_the_power
08-22-2003, 05:53 PM
i know suprnova.org is goning nuts, so i followed instructions and save target as and used B++ to dl my torrents. i did that 4 all the stuff i'm dling now, and i came across thps 4 razor images. i saved target as, and opened b++. the file was there, but it remained at paused. i tried to pause and resume, and it stayed at paused. i right click, and it can pause, so the dl is running, but the status says paused. this happened 4 my unreal tournament 2k3 2, but i paused and resumed, and it actually started. now, thps 4 razor just stays at paused!! :angry: :angry: :( :unsure: :unsure: :blink: wat do i do?

abu_has_the_power
08-22-2003, 06:27 PM
really need some help
:(

toddiscool
08-22-2003, 10:26 PM
I have not used BT++ but with my manager when that happens it is usually because it having problems creating the location. If there is an info button check that to tell you what is wrong.

If not stop and try downloading it to a diffrent location.

Gre1
08-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Just restart the client if that fail then re-download the client.

Jonne
08-23-2003, 01:31 PM
check how much room you have left on your HD. It might be that you don't have enough room... (BT creates the file B4 downloading it, so you download immediately takes the space it will need fot the complete file...)

muchspl2
09-05-2003, 02:58 AM
http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

shadow's is by far the best, lowest resources
I have 7 torrents open, & seeding 3 of them now & its the same as when I had 1 download with bt++
try it it has alot of options check it out

NotoriousBIC
09-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@22 August 2003 - 19:53
i know suprnova.org is goning nuts, so i followed instructions and save target as and used B++ to dl my torrents. i did that 4 all the stuff i'm dling now, and i came across thps 4 razor images. i saved target as, and opened b++. the file was there, but it remained at paused. i tried to pause and resume, and it stayed at paused. i right click, and it can pause, so the dl is running, but the status says paused. this happened 4 my unreal tournament 2k3 2, but i paused and resumed, and it actually started. now, thps 4 razor just stays at paused!! :angry: :angry: :( :unsure: :unsure: :blink: wat do i do?
There was a bug in BT++ where d/ls would remain paused.
I think they fixed that in a new build, but I'm not sure.

Best advice is not to use BT++ though. Use the Experimental or Shadow's.