PDA

View Full Version : Hoi CrabBurd

JPaul
08-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Are you still aff the fags.

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 12:57 AM
I have to admit, not lately. I did really well then was hit with major stress in all aspects of my life and succumbed when drunk. I do smoke far less than I used to and fully intend to cease. I have even set a new giving up date of October 1st when I shall try again. Don't be disappointed in me, I haven't given up giving up, which is why I keep my sig.

j2k4
08-22-2008, 01:25 AM
I have to admit, not lately. I did really well then was hit with major stress in all aspects of my life and succumbed when drunk. I do smoke far less than I used to and fully intend to cease. I have even set a new giving up date of October 1st when I shall try again. Don't be disappointed in me, I haven't given up giving up, which is why I keep my sig.

In your corner, kiddo. :)

The Flying Cow
08-22-2008, 01:28 AM
Stay off the cigarrete.

It is evil.
Poison in
a
spoon.

True
I tell ye.

Agrajag
08-22-2008, 09:23 AM

You'll do it, things happen which set one back sometimes, c'est la guerre. The main thing is you still want to, were it not for the set-backs which you could not have foreseen you would have stayed off them.

Next time will be the last time.

Skweeky
08-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Or you could get yersel up the duff.

Guillaume
08-22-2008, 10:48 AM
I just knew there had to be an easier way. :dry:

Skweeky
08-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Not available to you I'm afraid :snooty:

Agrajag
08-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Racist

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Or you could get yersel up the duff.

There would never be a worse time in my life to get pregnant:unsure:

The Flying Cow
08-22-2008, 04:24 PM
You've got to start thinking about it though.

Pretty soon it won't be as easy as it could have been.

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 04:26 PM

You'll do it, things happen which set one back sometimes, c'est la guerre. The main thing is you still want to, were it not for the set-backs which you could not have foreseen you would have stayed off them.

Thank you. The reason I've set October is because in Sept I have 2 interviews, an exam, a hen-night, the pea-green dress wedding, and some hard decisions to make regarding jobs and home, and I think that giving up smoking in the middle of all that would not be good.

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 04:27 PM
You've got to start thinking about it though.

Pretty soon it won't be as easy as it could have been.

Do you want to take that comment and fuck off!!!! :cry:

JPaul
08-22-2008, 04:31 PM

Thank you. The reason I've set October is because in Sept I have 2 interviews, an exam, a hen-night, the pea-green dress wedding, and some hard decisions to make regarding jobs and home, and I think that giving up smoking in the middle of all that would not be good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwyrGwM4a7M

The Flying Cow
08-22-2008, 04:56 PM

I didn't mean for you to take offence, like.

I'm just stating the facts as they are. I mean you're still in a good age, but in a half a dozen or a bit more years you'll already be in what is today called "red zone" for pregnancy.

Blame the doctors and that.

I didn't make the rules. :mellow:

JPaul
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Are you actually a cretin.

JPaul
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
This is happening a lot just now

chalice
08-22-2008, 05:00 PM

I'm just stating the facts as they are. I mean you're still in a good age, but in a half a dozen or a bit more years you'll already be in what is today called "red zone" for pregnancy.

For fuck sake Sherman.

:noes:

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 05:16 PM

For fuck sake Sherman.

:noes:

Thanks for the information! I really wasnt aware that I had a time limit on my fertility! Shit! Someone impregnate me now!

:frusty:

JPaul
08-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Where's mulder when you need him.

CrabGirl
08-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Damnit! Oh my god! What happens if I don't fulfill my biological destiny! I will be so much less of a person if I don't have children. I might as well be culled NOW

Skweeky
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Don't worry. When you and Squeams move to Cumbernauld we will all be a big happy family.

j2k4
08-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Damnit! Oh my god! What happens if I don't fulfill my biological destiny! I will be so much less of a person if I don't have children. I might as well be culled NOW

Don't worry. When you and Squeams move to Cumbernauld we will all be a big happy family again, Sis.

/fixed

chalice
08-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Kev, stop fixing things.

You just make them more fucked up.

I know you can't help it but you do.

No, wait.

brotherdoobie
08-22-2008, 11:19 PM

:dabs:

-bd

j2k4
08-23-2008, 03:19 AM
Don't worry. When you and Squeams move to Cumbernauld we will all be a big happy family again, Sis.

/fixed

Kev, stop fixing things.

You just make them more fucked up.

I know you can't help it but you do.

No, wait.

Don't worry. When you and Squeams move to Cumbernauld we will all be a big happy family again, Mom.

/fixed?:huh: