PDA

View Full Version : [rEq] a sUmmEr rEquesT

yakz091
08-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiiii everybody here at FST.

This summer i want to request to u guys a Hdbits and a iplay invite.
Since Hdbits has opened it's invites i want to get invited by a non-trader on these two sites and a very few other site's also which i think i will request them in future.

the reason why i want iplay and hdbits is:-

i wanna download hdcontent i know i can find it from bit-hdtv and scenehd which i have but hdbits is having the best content, so i thought to give it a try for hdbits .

although i have good 0-day trackers, but from the beginning of torrenting of my life i was looking for only 3 dream-trackers of mine which i never got them,one of them is iplay and i cant give a specific reason for iplay bcoz it is one of my dream tracker other than i cant give any specific reason for it.

guys anybody here who is generous and who has a motto for bittorrent "sharing is caring" hook me up with a invite to these two sites.
thank you.

i'm a non-trader, neither a cheater nor a collector.

yakz091
08-22-2008, 05:56 PM
bump

yakz091
08-23-2008, 05:45 AM
somebody help me out with these two invites.

c'mon guys i'm not asking anything big or very high-level trackers.

cant i get these invites from fst forums.

yakz091
08-23-2008, 04:29 PM
guys dont disappoint me like this, i have been honest all the time.
if this is the situation i fear i must change.

mrnobody
08-23-2008, 06:46 PM

so u want to be dishonest? :blink:

becomehokage
08-23-2008, 06:50 PM
I ... MUST ...resist.... ...

yakz091
08-24-2008, 08:05 AM

so u want to be dishonest? :blink:

nope i dont want to.........

but would like to be a member here as i am......but if no one is interested in giving me a invite when it is needed the most......what should i say or do ........if this is what the response i get after being a honest and a non-trader, non-cheater and a non-collector all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is not worth requesting atleast here.

but still i will keep my fingers crossed for two more days. let's see, someone comes for helping out me??????????????

DeathAngel
08-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Giveaway
1 czone account
1 kg account
1 pretorians account

I don't think that Account giveaway makes you completely honest ... It's against any tracker's rules . I was going to help here a little ... dunno if I can now .:dry:

yakz091
08-24-2008, 08:48 AM
well i was not using them i left the pretorians account to die bcoz of inactivity i gave czone account to one of the guy and kg account i gave to my friend.

it is better to give a account to someone who is in need before letting it out die, atleast he will be benefitted with that (if i am not) and the tracker will not be harmed until he is a good user.

in my opinion it is good to give it out the account to help someone before letting it out die and that's what i did.

lastly i checked out the guys whether they are trustworthy to the tracker they are requesting, i kept a check on them for a while and finally handed over them the accounts.

one more point i dont do the giveaway's for getting reputation ( i am least bothered about it) if u think so.

Nicholes
08-24-2008, 09:41 AM
GL man...u deserves it.

yakz091
08-24-2008, 11:01 AM
thanks man.

respawn40
08-24-2008, 12:52 PM
well i was not using them i left the pretorians account to die bcoz of inactivity i gave czone account to one of the guy and kg account i gave to my friend.

it is better to give a account to someone who is in need before letting it out die, atleast he will be benefitted with that (if i am not) and the tracker will not be harmed until he is a good user.

in my opinion it is good to give it out the account to help someone before letting it out die and that's what i did.

lastly i checked out the guys whether they are trustworthy to the tracker they are requesting, i kept a check on them for a while and finally handed over them the accounts.

one more point i dont do the giveaway's for getting reputation ( i am least bothered about it) if u think so.

bilkenter all over again >.>

yakz091
08-25-2008, 01:52 AM
oh please dont compare it with bikenter atleast.......if u mean so.

this is just my desperation to get into these trackers.........nothing else.

integral
08-25-2008, 01:54 AM
Requesting two invites in one thread? That's a little ambitious :P

Especially since only VIPs have HDBits invites right now. I'm sure someone could give you an iPlay invite, if you'd agree to show profile links proving you're a good user. Why not?

yakz091
08-25-2008, 01:57 AM
definitely why not i can provide profile links to some very good trackers that i am a good user.
i know it is not a good idea to ask two invites at a time,but i require them both, if i ask one in one thread and other in another thread people will start telling u had just requested so and so why do u want one more.

respawn40
08-25-2008, 01:58 AM
oh please dont compare it with bikenter atleast.......if u mean so.

this is just my desperation to get into these trackers.........nothing else.

No, you pretty much said exactly what bilkenter always said.

"It's better to give the account to someone, than to let it die".

yakz091
08-25-2008, 02:03 AM
ya i know he always want to tell something or other to prove that he is right.
he also acts like a kid assuming that he is the one who knows everything(kiddish) and he is right and falls into his own said words.
i might i have done something like that, i agree(kiddish) but see if i have given account giveaway to my friends is that makes me not getting into trackers i requested or elite trackers.

yakz091
08-25-2008, 04:32 PM
bump

yakz091
08-26-2008, 05:23 AM
bring up my post.......

yakz091
08-27-2008, 01:41 AM
i require them both

That's a damn lie.

no it isnt......

punjabimunda
08-27-2008, 05:41 AM
you have to redo...this procedure isn't working.
your demanding invites not really asking.

yakz091
08-27-2008, 06:39 PM
this is the new comment to hear out.
people till now spammed to make friends and become active and after that this..............difference between demanding and asking......wow
good keep on this way........by the way i'm gonna closed it now.........