PDA

View Full Version : [Review] seedx.net

forum32
08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Well what can I say, I ordered the starter package on August 4th. I received the required information (ftp + gui) on August 5th. The ftp worked but the gui did not respond (no prompt). After sending 3 emails, the last one about someones files in my ftp dir, I put forth a paypal complaint. Seedx then replied to my email saying the problem had been fixed.

It's still not fixed and they had the nerve to escalate the paypal claim instead of a mutual refund. (Obviously since it is a "virtual" good paypal will side with him.)

I'd stay away from these guys, from my experience they are morons.

Mayhem
08-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Completely agreed. Ordered a box from these retards. It was setup within a day but I couldn't get the Webui to work. Sent them support tickets and emails with no response.
Only received a response from them after I filed a Paypal dispute. They said they had some problems with their server provider which i doubt and think they are incompetent.
In paypal as you stated they escalated the dispute saying i lied in my claim and tried to take their earned money. Paypal gave them my money without me getting nothing in return. Hope they'll use it for medicine.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

hitman51
08-24-2008, 02:21 PM
what server did they put you on? im on the leaseweb...and i have no complaints

cocacola
08-24-2008, 02:43 PM
im on the Kimsufi and I don't obtain to accede to the WebUI

bammers
08-24-2008, 11:03 PM
coca... can you please confirm the above link? not working from here - thanks :)

filetalkuser
08-25-2008, 05:37 AM
I have the same problems every day, webui always down, ftp not working, torrents stops with error [F], and at the moment i'm just without service for 2 days long... now... i don't even get a answer to my problems when he is online in msn,

and just one more thing,

I've got seedx owner email added in msn and his "nickname" is hitman, strange someone with a similar username posting this here :)

I don't spend more money in this service, for sure...

xGeNeSisx
08-25-2008, 07:58 AM
I have the same problems every day, webui always down, ftp not working, torrents stops with error [F], and at the moment i'm just without service for 2 days long... now... i don't even get a answer to my problems when he is online in msn,

and just one more thing,

I've got seedx owner email added in msn and his "nickname" is hitman, strange someone with a similar username posting this here :)

I don't spend more money in this service, for sure...
Ive seen him discreetly advertising around the forum too, I call shenanigans.

icecore
08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I got account from there and i'm using a Proxy i a day light, in nights onlyit works pretty good for me.
In the nights im works,in morning i sleeps and on PC, no time to log to there...
WebUI pretty sux, no answers on eMails and no support for there.

gold24
08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
same story here im so pissed off at them crappy company i also brought an account there worked 2 days since then its been 5 days already and ftp or the utorrent webgui isn't working i emailed them a few times about it finally after 3 days they said they are giving me another week free of charge and that they are trying to work on the problems its been another 3 days from then and still no reply to my emails when i can use the service again nobody responds or nothing i emailed all there departments for a full refund insane how people can get off from these things,guess they truly don't know what they are doing over there.i mean at least reply to my emails for an eta when the problems are going to be fixed but nothing no response at all.sorry im very pissed off about it:).

hitman51
08-26-2008, 12:38 AM
fine fine..hes a friend of mine :-P

he told me to help him but then he created a mess so i refused to help him anymore

cocacola
08-26-2008, 09:06 PM
The Server didn't work for almost a week.

No solution?

gold24
08-27-2008, 12:30 PM
yes a week and no reply on emails and no announcement nothing they just regard u completely here its been 5 days no emails or response

Ichigo81
08-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Edit: Trash company.

aninias
08-28-2008, 03:09 PM
after 5 days of having an account status of pending i asked them about it, no replay. seedx never returned my email asking about my account service. day 6 i filled a paypal complaint against them to simply get a refund. seedx replies to the complain saying 'The intangible good is working fine and the customer is lying. I can provide proof of the server up and running.' shortly after my account is up and running! way to treat your customers seedx!

hitman51
08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
after 5 days of having an account status of pending i asked them about it, no replay. seedx never returned my email asking about my account service. day 6 i filled a paypal complaint against them to simply get a refund. seedx replies to the complain saying 'The intangible good is working fine and the customer is lying. I can provide proof of the server up and running.' shortly after my account is up and running! way to treat your customers seedx!

ouch dude...

Ichigo81
08-29-2008, 10:23 PM
I take back what I said. I emailed them because I couldn't rename a file via FTP (it was in Japanese characters) and asked them to fix it so I can and I get this:

We do not provide the access to rename, delete, and move stuff. Sorry.

Regards,
SeedX

Rubbish. Who the fuck doesn't let you even delete files off FTP? I guess I spoke too soon in my last post.

omgwtfbbq
08-29-2008, 10:30 PM

he told me to help him but then he created a mess so i refused to help him anymore

You should have just kept quiet, lying to people directly is weak.

hitman51
08-29-2008, 10:33 PM

You should have just kept quiet, lying to people directly is weak.

haha think what you want i really don't care im outa here anyways seeee ya

gold24
08-30-2008, 12:47 AM
its been 6 days and still no response from them about why the service isn't working
that shows u something about trusting the wrong people

Mayhem
09-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Give it up mate, i did.
Just wish "they" would use the money "they" stole for medicine only.
Go and another box, i am using Santrex now and i am happy ;P.

ben99
09-02-2008, 09:19 PM
box is down, support doesnt answer my emails to get the box up again. i'm user 19 btw.

Mayhem
09-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Why did you come to tell this now, after you made the order.
If you know that FST has a seedbox section, you could have just read the review on Seedx and never waste any money.
Sorry if my response sounds angry, but it pisses me off that they collect all that money from people without giving them what they paid for and paypal just goes along.

ben99
09-03-2008, 11:49 PM
well i did get like 400gb on ftn from their box before they went down for like 10 bucks