PDA

View Full Version : BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Pages : [1] 2 3

stoi
08-22-2008, 10:11 PM
I am only posting this here, so members of BCG that do not get on the site all that regular have a chance to save their account. And also to explain to those that may have lost their account after the next week is up, why you have lost your account.

If you do loose your account, nothing i can do about it im afraid, you will have to try to get back in with a referal.

Any questions can you please direct them to this thread on BCG, Do not PM me on here.

http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22086

A link will appear shortly in your userdetails page, its bright red and you cant miss it. Clicking on this will bring you to an up-to-date (ish) user agreement (its mostly the same agreement as before but with added triple boston-arm-lock move (ok just the confidentiality bit at the top). It basically means, you allow us to keep records of you on our files (usernames, ips etc ) for use with account history, bans etc.

Agreeing to this will also generate a new 'key-word', for use with the fake index page the site will display to non members (as opposed to the blackcats logo etc.)

once in place, if you are logged out you will see this page. there is a search box on the page which you need to enter your key-word (you will need to type it in, not cut and paste). You do not need to hit submit or press enter. If the keyword is valid, it will generate the usual username/password feilds for logging in at the very bottom of the screen (yes java will have to be enabled for BC). enter your username and password as normal and you will then enter the site proper.

Generated key words are just snippets of words generated from a dictionary and are completely random. Some of them are readable (therefore easy to remember), others are not. key words cannot be re-generated.

They are also specific to your account so someone else cannot use your word to gain access to their account. So do not give out your keyword to anyone, even though its useless without the username and pass associated with it. Only you can see your own key-word, so staff will not be able to help you remember it. staff cannot reset the key-word either, its just like another password basically.

If you need to recover your password for some reason (or your keyword), type 'recover' in the search box. This will bring up the usual email text box (again at the foot of the page). enter the email address of the account you wish to recover and submit as normal.

The referal system is in place and will also make use of the fake index pages searchbox. Full details of this will be posted in good time.

This link will be visible for about a week so make sure you generate your key word and make a note of it. after the link has gone;

If you took no action or didnt visit the page, your account will be deleted.

If you selected 'I DISAGREE', your account will be deleted.

If you select ' I AGREE', its all gravy.

so now you know what to do if you want to keep your account, or even if you wish for your account to be deleted from the system.

Something Else
08-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm heading off to do that before I forget. Thanks for the heads up. Sound like another one of your genius plans. :smilie4:

WarrenBuffet
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
what is this necessary dude? I think ALOT OF acc's r gonna get deleted.

stoi
08-22-2008, 10:20 PM
if they get deleted they get deleted, they are obviously not getting used anyway so....

KFlint
08-22-2008, 10:24 PM
done, thx for letting us know here ;)

will you deleted parked accounts also then?

apextwin146
08-22-2008, 10:25 PM
So wat happens if you forget your key word?

integral
08-22-2008, 10:25 PM
I almost selected the wrong radio when I went to agree. That would have been stupid...

SgtMajor
08-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Tx Stoi for the heads up, & done & keyword tattooed on my forehead.

stoi
08-22-2008, 10:28 PM
So wat happens if you forget your key word?

just dont, but if you have agreed to it, then your account will still be in the databse, and you should be able to recover it by typing a word into the search box, but i dont even know what that word is yet, it very well might just be recover, but knowing us, it could be anything.

WarrenBuffet
08-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Tx Stoi for the heads up, & done & keyword tattooed on my forehead.

I put my keyword in my super duper secret xls file that I have eluded to sporadically over my stay at FST.

deadalive1
08-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Done and thanks for the information Stoi, much appreciated.

LubTheStaringCat
08-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Just after doing It, thanks for letting us know

F3n1x
08-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Done, thanks for let us know. And again if account parked , it will get deleted anyway?

becomehokage
08-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Done...tho i dont think that move was necessary...Anyway a week is alot of time so...cool :P

integral
08-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Done, thanks for let us know. And again if account parked , it will get deleted anyway?

You might do well to ask the question in the thread he posted. :D I'm sure he and staff are busy with a lot of questions at the moment.

stoi
08-22-2008, 10:43 PM
sorry i didnt see KFlint`s edit

Yes parking your account will not save you from this, I may even send out a Forum email, even though i have never done one of those ever, so no idea if it even works lol

SenorBubbz
08-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey stoi, I'm in Brazil right now (banned country) so I can't access my account for another week or so. Does that mean I will lose it?

stoi
08-22-2008, 10:56 PM
well yes, but we havnt banned brazil.

becomehokage
08-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Can i laugh? please .... :shutup:

SenorBubbz
08-22-2008, 11:11 PM

Oh crap... you haven't. That's so wierd, I tried accessing it the other day and it said Forbidden.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up stoi, it's good and done and let me tell you: my keyword is hard to guess and to remember.

stoi
08-22-2008, 11:12 PM
We did ban 2 ranges about a year ago, but we did not ban the whole country.

maybe you fall into one of those, can you not try another ISP or something while your over there.

SenorBubbz
08-22-2008, 11:27 PM
We did ban 2 ranges about a year ago, but we did not ban the whole country.

maybe you fall into one of those, can you not try another ISP or something while your over there.

Only 2 of my relatives have internet (so sad, I know.) One has Oi and the other has iG. Your probably banned the Oi range since the iG computer accessed the website perfectly fine.

Eargasm
08-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Not to derail, but can we incorporate the forum style to the main tracker? It's pretty snazzy. :naughty:

stoi
08-22-2008, 11:37 PM
lol

well the forum style I just grabbed of an Invision forum, none of our members had anything to do with it.

So unless one of our designers takes it upon themselves to give it a go, then no, because we did not have anything to do with the forum design at all, all i done was downloaded it, changed the name in the logo, uploaded it, took me 5 minutes lol

Eargasm
08-22-2008, 11:42 PM
lol

well the forum style I just grabbed of an Invision forum, none of our members had anything to do with it.

So unless one of our designers takes it upon themselves to give it a go, then no, because we did not have anything to do with the forum design at all, all i done was downloaded it, changed the name in the logo, uploaded it, took me 5 minutes lol

Yep, I noticed. Well, it's very functional and it's not ugly (it reminds me of milk) so I'm not complaining. :)

SenorBubbz
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
lol

Yep, I noticed. Well, it's very functional and it's not ugly (it reminds me of milk) so I'm not complaining. :)

How does it possibly remind you of milk?

And I think you should port the forum skin over to the tracker, it's really nice.

Eargasm
08-22-2008, 11:57 PM

And I think you should port the forum skin over to the tracker, it's really nice.

It reminds me of a glass full of milk - OK, maybe not everyone drinks out of glasses that give a bluish hue to the milk, but I always have.

SenorBubbz
08-23-2008, 12:00 AM

It reminds me of a glass full of milk - OK, maybe not everyone drinks out of glasses that give a bluish hue to the milk, but I always have.

Blue milk.... like blue cheese? :w00t:

Eargasm
08-23-2008, 12:09 AM
I actually ate a boston salad w/ blue cheese in it, last night. It was alright - but the style doesn't remind me of blue cheese so much, which is more dotty.

Perhaps, it's the glasses I've always drank out of have always had this kind of blueness to them. Not from a sideways angle so much as from the lip and perhaps the base. The milk itself appears pure milk white.

SenorBubbz
08-23-2008, 12:11 AM
I actually ate a boston salad w/ blue cheese in it, last night. It was alright.

Perhaps, it's the glasses I've always drank out of have always had this kind of blueness to them. Not from a sideways angle so much as from the lip and perhaps the base. The milk itself appears pure milk white.

....The glasses I have always used seemed grey when looking into the cuz while drinking. Then again I never liked milk so maybe it depends on the liquid inside?

*Enough of this spam*

Eargasm
08-23-2008, 12:13 AM
I actually ate a boston salad w/ blue cheese in it, last night. It was alright.

....The glasses I have always used seemed grey when looking into the cuz while drinking. Then again I never liked milk so maybe it depends on the liquid inside?

*Enough of this spam*

Do you drink straight water out of a glass? To me, that also has a recognizable bluish hue to it when drank out of a glass.

Last spam post then we need to get back on topic.

SenorBubbz
08-23-2008, 12:14 AM

*Enough of this spam*

Do you drink straight water out of a glass? To me, that also has a recognizable bluish hue to it when drank out of a glass.

Last spam post then we need to get back on topic.

I don't drink water out of a glass, only from bottles.

*Last post, I had to answer your question*

CPC464
08-23-2008, 02:20 AM
check BCG every day for new wii games, read your announcement and created key word, just come on here to post the announcement for FST members and to ask a question.

announcement already posted and question aswered - no flys on you stoi :)

if i lost this account i would be gutted, 1 weeks notice during summer is a bit harsh though, when theres people going on fortnight holidays, i bet theres more than a few poeple (especially brits) get home from there jols and wonder whats happened when they try to log in.

Eargasm
08-23-2008, 02:30 AM
So it appears that we get a little badge after generating the keyword. Is that right? I didn't notice it before.

grimms
08-23-2008, 02:43 AM
Thanks for letting us know Stoi. I agreed to the terms. See you all there!

rovama
08-23-2008, 03:25 AM
Done. Thanks for the advice stoi. :)

respawn40
08-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Yay, my word is hard to remember.

PlayeR
08-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Done. Save my key word.
thanks for the info stoi

Funkin'
08-23-2008, 06:24 AM
Very cool. I just saw the announcement when I logged into the site. I think this is a great idea.

kondrae
08-23-2008, 07:09 AM
thanks. done. You got to make the announcement more noticeable or i would of missed it if i hadnt read this post on FST.
maybe PM everyone..

stoi
08-23-2008, 07:39 AM
we do not do mass PMs anymore, and not sure how you can miss an announcement, it stands out a mile to me lol

But i am sending out a mass email from the forums with it in as well, so if you did signup with a dodgy email, you obviously will never see it, but then thats not really my problem lol

Disme
08-23-2008, 07:44 AM
Thx for the heads up!

stoi
08-23-2008, 07:47 AM
BTW the badge is called the Badge of Honour, which you get for having no hit and runs.

Its been on the tracker for months, and has been announced for months as well, as in everyone should know about it lol.

no wonder news does get spread from trackers to here so fast, no one even sees the things on the bloody tracker, so much for community lol

Raban
08-23-2008, 07:48 AM

would you reconsider that ?? i support the unequivocal ban of ALL Brazilian IP's... and the banning of any account that has ever been logged in from a Brazilian IP...

stoi
08-23-2008, 07:52 AM
No.

one of my admins is Brazilian, so he would be a bit fecked wouldnt he.

Sanka113
08-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Cool, so the referral program is up now eh. Now, I can change my sig after i talk to my friends. Thanks for the heads up.

stoi
08-23-2008, 09:02 AM
well its on but its not up, its linked in with the fake front page, so when that is on, the referal system will be on.

but.. we may be testing it out first, so just because its on and you should get them, doesnt mean you will straight away.

so your friends may not get them straight away.

stitched
08-23-2008, 10:14 AM
thanks stoi

SenorBubbz
08-23-2008, 04:00 PM
stoi = Best tracker owner I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with.

stoi
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
K, we are giving everyone till the 15th of September to create their keyword.

The problem is, this is linked into the referal system, so the longer we wait for this to get put on, the longer the referal system is going to take to get put on.

and the 15th of September is a month after we first announced this, so if you have not done it by then, pretty much tough i`m afraid.

We are also going to prune some inactive accounts on the 31st August (this Friday).

KL, No activity on any torrent for 1 month = banned
User, no activity on any torrent for 2 months = banned
PU/SPU, no activity on any torrent for 6 months = banned

stoi
08-25-2008, 06:14 PM
lol how is it complicated.

(obviously your banned so this is not directed at you, just a general assumption)

If your not using the tracker, why are you a member, and all you have to do is jump on a torrent and even just seed it for 5 minutes and your account is safe.

honestly we have 48,000 members, 10,000 of those use the tracker regular, another 10,000 now and again, the other 28,000 never, and about 3,000 use the forums and less than 100 use IRC, so its about time we did get rid of these hangers on.

as for the fake front page its easy, and other trackers do it, so why not us.

Eargasm
08-25-2008, 06:19 PM

mate, I gotta say it is funny when you put it this way. I thought the whole point of the fake front pages was to hide something - but in your case everybody already knows and you're posting here too. lol :P

stoi
08-25-2008, 06:23 PM
well yeah maybe its 2 years to late for a fake front page, but i always say better late than never

and we are going to have the referal system in place as well, so we are hidden but not shut. I just hate staying closed, it gets so boring.

KFlint
08-25-2008, 06:52 PM
please kooftspc11, stay on topic (for once!)

FACE_TO_FACE
08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Thanks Stoi for the info.

yevgeny
08-26-2008, 08:05 AM
yeh cheers stoi.

Ali-g
08-27-2008, 12:24 AM
phew!!! hadnt logged on anything for about 2 weeks as I had real personal issues to take care of (Im write now writing from a library :whistling). But Im glad I saw this... I really didnt wanna lose my BCG acc
Btw I got the strangest word I could ever get...grrrr... gotta say it in my head sometimes to memorize it.

Steve02
08-27-2008, 10:11 AM
thanks stoi for the info :)

reno55
08-28-2008, 03:52 PM
lol how is it complicated.

(obviously your banned so this is not directed at you, just a general assumption)

If your not using the tracker, why are you a member, and all you have to do is jump on a torrent and even just seed it for 5 minutes and your account is safe.

honestly we have 48,000 members, 10,000 of those use the tracker regular, another 10,000 now and again, the other 28,000 never, and about 3,000 use the forums and less than 100 use IRC, so its about time we did get rid of these hangers on.

Hell Stoi doing this is hopefully making way for us good folk who want to be in the group of 10,000 who will use the site daily....I know I have been wanting in for awhile now so I welcome the chance

Also Stoi when do you think referrals will begin?

stoi
08-28-2008, 04:23 PM
should be the 15th September when we put the fake page on, they both go hand in hand.

the referals are actually on atm, there just isnt anywhere for your referee to input his code, because that is on the fake page.

reno55
08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
should be the 15th September when we put the fake page on, they both go hand in hand.

the referals are actually on atm, there just isnt anywhere for your referee to input his code, because that is on the fake page.

Well I would still love to become a contributing part of the BCG family........

Leviathan13
08-29-2008, 08:04 AM
stoi: I will be able to log in only at 2nd,september(here where I am now some sites are blocked-BCG 2) so what is the last date to acces my profil page and get the keyword?

stoi
08-29-2008, 08:14 AM
you have till the 15th September.

blackhawk
08-29-2008, 08:19 AM

Well I would still love to become a contributing part of the BCG family........

make a request and stoi will be their:)

omgwtfbbq
08-29-2008, 10:40 PM
I still fail to see how this is anything other than a pointless exercise and a waste of staff and member time. You can host the index in Papua New Guinea but everyone will still know where the tracker is, it will be a worse secret than ftwr.

integral
08-29-2008, 10:42 PM
I still fail to see how this is anything other than a pointless exercise and a waste of staff and member time. You can host the index in Papua New Guinea but everyone will still know where the tracker is, it will be a worse secret than ftwr.

Don't think the point is to make it a secret!

:whoosh: (you're the poor emoticon on the bottom :cry:)

stoi
08-30-2008, 11:45 AM
Well saying as though some people think the tracker is in the USA, they obviously do not know where the tracker is.

as far as i can see, it cant hurt, and its 1 extra thing a member has to do, if they stay logged in then you only have to do it once, so its not that big of a deal.

But the new referal system works through it, we may be branching off into other areas soon, we will soon have 4 servers (we have 2 atm) so we have for the 1st time in years, the option to expand, or at least try other things out.

as far as i can see, whats the big deal, and alt done the fake page in a day, its the referal system that took him 2 weeks + to code.

We could also put the fake page on now and the referal system, but a lot of members complained that a week was not long enough for some other users, hence why we are giving everyone till the 15th September.

robotpirate
08-31-2008, 12:15 AM
man, i wanted to see what it looks like already :)

Dr0
08-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Well saying as though some people think the tracker is in the USA, they obviously do not know where the tracker is.

Your IP resolves to New York, USA. However, your IP belongs to Net Access Corp, on searching their whois DB, your IP is assigned to ***** who seem to have a data centre in British Columbia, Canada. Which I'm 80% sure, you are located.

Looks to me like, you are routed via Net Access Corps, New York Data Centre, this explains why some people are getting confused.

stoi
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
well i knew that lol

Dr0
08-31-2008, 04:13 PM
well i knew that lol

I'm sure you did, others however did not. Seeing how you where not going to point it out to people, I did :P

stoi
08-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Did you not think i may have a reason for it, like the hosts dont really want the publicity, obviously you found it so others could as well, but most probably could not.

but whats done is done i suppose.

Dr0
08-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Did you not think i may have a reason for it, like the hosts dont really want the publicity, obviously you found it so others could as well, but most probably could not.

but whats done is done i suppose.

Edited my post to remove your hosts name. See, I can be nice. :)

stoi
08-31-2008, 05:27 PM
OK cheers :)

They do quite a few trackers i believe, and the host is actually a member on BCG, and was a long time before we moved to them, when i just said we were moving, he said, thanks for not mentioning the name, the less publicity the better... so that`s why i have never mentioned the name before :)

Funkin'
08-31-2008, 05:52 PM
That six months no activity for PU/SPU is way too lenient(actually mentioned this in the forums already). Even the 2 months is lenient.

I mean, I appreciate how cool you're being with inactivity Stoi. But in my opinion, if a member can't find not even one torrent a month, then they shouldn't be there. It's a tracker that specializes in games. So if you're really a gamer and not some douche bag collecting trackers, then you'll find multiple games each month to download and play. But then again I understand that people are busy and aren't always able to log in and download something. And that's probably the view point you're looking at this from.

Anyways, that's not what this thread is about. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents about it. The fake page definently is a good idea. Better late than never.

echonight
09-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Sorry to bother you stoi, but i typed the fake code on the search box index but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?. Thanks

Don't bother, I just gain access, the user name & password field finally appeared. It was the longest minute of my life jeje. See you in the site!

Xapsa
09-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah the website seems to be slow today maybe because of all this fake page thing

respawn40
09-30-2008, 12:57 AM
I finally got the login box to appear :D

Is there meant to be like a 1-2 minute delay of it popping up?

npjunior
09-30-2008, 03:19 AM
i dont remember my keyword, what i do ?

predateur
09-30-2008, 03:29 AM
you are in the sh*t :/ , good luck man
work fine for me , and i like it lol

Funkin'
09-30-2008, 03:37 AM

Try typing in Recover. Or Recovery. I think I read in the BCG forums that this is how you'll be able to recover your details.

When you get your keyword back type it into a .txt and leave it on your desktop, or something.

sonicmonkey
09-30-2008, 06:34 AM
Ok, the email i signed up with is different to my current email.. the old one has been disabled.. Any way around this? I don't know my key word.

danio
09-30-2008, 06:58 AM
oh my. why would you have an outdated e-mail address connected to the account in the first place? and since you knew about this, you should have saved the key-word in a text-file :P

dixieuk
09-30-2008, 02:39 PM
can some one tell me please how long you have to wait for the username and password box's to appear been waiting over 10 mins now

( never mind sussed it you cant paste the word in )

JGB
09-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Shit, Ive always just left my account logged in, today I decided to get smart:( and I logged out to try the keyword thing.
like an idiot I've lost the keyword, and when I try to recover it says error 404 sorry pal:( when I click the link provided in my email.
what can I do to fix it?
Thanks

pazita
10-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Hello:

Well, I have trouble wanting to join the page, I read the theme of the false page and all that, the problem is that once I write my "key word" nothing happens, I also generated my "Keyword" above and saved in a text document .-

My nickname is "pazita" an my keyword is "ni*****ne", as I said before, I wrote the respective "keyword" and nothing happened .-

I've been all day trying to enter, unfortunately I do not remember the mail with which registered, I'm almost 2 years in BCG and I do not remember the mail, if you could just give me the mail I think I can make the respective "Recover" in the home, I would greatly appreciate .-

I speak Spanish and I am using a translator from Google .-

Greetings and thank you very much in advance .-

Bye!

(I)
10-02-2008, 06:02 AM
Damn it how the hell I've missed it, I didn't log in here for a while but if it's here since August 22nd, then of course it's on BCG b4

How fucky unlucky

webber
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Damn it how the hell I've missed it, I didn't log in here for a while but if it's here since August 22nd, then of course it's on BCG b4

How fucky unlucky

no big loss , just another shit site.

stoi
10-02-2008, 12:10 PM
if it was just another shit site, why complain, if its no loss that you lost your account.?

LevyRex
10-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Hy all. I just got back from a long vacation and the news hit me. I guess I'm about 2 days late so probably my account is deleted (unfortunatly). Is there any way to get back in? Stoi, I'd appreciate a tip, please.

danio
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Hy all. I just got back from a long vacation and the news hit me. I guess I'm about 2 days late so probably my account is deleted (unfortunatly). Is there any way to get back in? Stoi, I'd appreciate a tip, please.

A two month long vacation must have been very nice! I'm jealous :)

_coder_
10-02-2008, 03:04 PM
My keyword dont work haha!

(,) (,)

bid888
10-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I have a weird page. How do I log in?

(I)
10-02-2008, 05:42 PM

How fucky unlucky

no big loss , just another shit site.

The shit sites can be classified into 3 classes

Shitty tracker
Shitty staff
Both

In fact BCG is none of the above, I just arguing that if the rules give the users the permission to spend 2 months in the Caribbean without logging in, then those users shouldn't be removed until they really spend more than months, I've read today how BCG user should agree the new rules just cuz they've been changed a bit, if the staff really care about the rules why they just don't apply this 60 days rules

stoi
10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
well they have had 60 days since it was first announced so there goes that argument.

Without the fake page, no referals.

With fake page, referals can get put on and tested and on the tracker.

If that means loosing 9,000 members that just didnt read anything, then so be It.

I bet most of those didnt use the tracker for months either to download/upload, so really no big loss, we have had far to many hangers on for ages, time to prune the deadwood and get members in that hopefully, will take more notice and actually use the site a bit.

honestly if we go down to 10,000 members or even less because of this, so be it, i dont really care. remember June last year we had 100,000 members, so we have let the masses in before and most just raped the site for all they could, got banned, then re-signed up.

So its not like we have been totally closed for years, we have give a lot of people a chance to get in, and they just dont give a shit for the most part, well im pretty sick of it ttytt, so maybe going down to 10,000 members or even less (if it does go down that far) will be good for the tracker and we can start again, with a fresh slate.

well 24,000+ of those 29,000 members we have left have been seen since we put this fake page on the site. so it looks like most of them, get it.

and over 18,000 have been on the site in the last 2 days, so it definately wont go to 10,000 members lol

Timmie
10-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Hate to bother you, Stoi, but I can't log in properly.
I put in my keyword and the login boxes appear, I put my login info in and click 'Submit' but it just takes me back to the fake page. I'm assuming that I have the wrong password, but I've tried every possibility and when I try to 'recover' the link in the email I get just leads me to a "Not Found (404)"

Also, my IP has been banned again because of my failed attempts.
Sorry to continue being a pest, but I can hardly live without your awesome site :P

Green Goblin
10-03-2008, 09:41 AM
can someone pm me or tell me the recovery keyword word, ffs that was a mouthful, tried recover and recovery already.

(I)
10-03-2008, 10:50 AM
well they have had 60 days since it was first announced so there goes that argument.

Without the fake page, no referals.

With fake page, referals can get put on and tested and on the tracker.

If that means loosing 9,000 members that just didnt read anything, then so be It.

I bet most of those didnt use the tracker for months either to download/upload, so really no big loss, we have had far to many hangers on for ages, time to prune the deadwood and get members in that hopefully, will take more notice and actually use the site a bit.

honestly if we go down to 10,000 members or even less because of this, so be it, i dont really care. remember June last year we had 100,000 members, so we have let the masses in before and most just raped the site for all they could, got banned, then re-signed up.

So its not like we have been totally closed for years, we have give a lot of people a chance to get in, and they just dont give a shit for the most part, well im pretty sick of it ttytt, so maybe going down to 10,000 members or even less (if it does go down that far) will be good for the tracker and we can start again, with a fresh slate.

well 24,000+ of those 29,000 members we have left have been seen since we put this fake page on the site. so it looks like most of them, get it.

and over 18,000 have been on the site in the last 2 days, so it definately wont go to 10,000 members lol

You've always respected ur SPUs, sorry for saying that bu only children &/or students can catch up with all of their sites daily, mature guys may stop logging in daily but surely their tracker status are almost green, I've read a lot of announcemets about how donations are not nough, about giving the SPUs the opp. to upload 0-day stuff, and about wanting a new design, but missed a one, surely did lots of other users

BTW, wth is that referals u talk about, something like inv.s?

Disme
10-03-2008, 11:21 AM

Yes it is ... and I am pretty sure you'll be invited the moment the system is operational :happy:

LevyRex
10-03-2008, 03:17 PM

A two month long vacation must have been very nice! I'm jealous :)

After 3 years without any? Don't be. Anyway it was only about a month, but had some inactivity before that. :(

So I guess there still is a tiny change to get in? I do need my ROMs, you know.:)

syndori
10-03-2008, 05:51 PM
``

Green Goblin
10-03-2008, 09:19 PM
can someone pm me or tell me the recovery keyword word, ffs that was a mouthful, tried recover and recovery already.

anyone?

ghurka
10-03-2008, 10:10 PM

anyone?From Blackcats forums

Type recover into the search box on the main page (DO NOT press Submit, or Enter), an email box should pop up on the bottom of the page, input email, click button, you will get an email with a new Keyword and password in it.

Come back to fake page, Type your keyword into the search box, 2 boxes for user and pass should pop up at the bottom of the page, input user and pass, and you should be in the tracker.

Also don't copy & paste into any of the boxes.

Timmie
10-03-2008, 10:11 PM
'recover' is what works for me, Goblin. I hope you have better luck with it then I do, I just get a 404 error when I click the link they send me...

(I)
10-03-2008, 10:18 PM

Yes it is ... and I am pretty sure you'll be invited the moment the system is operational :happy:

Nice to know :happy:, I've just lost the 200+ GB I uploaded

Green Goblin
10-03-2008, 10:32 PM
anyone?From Blackcats forums

Type recover into the search box on the main page (DO NOT press Submit, or Enter), an email box should pop up on the bottom of the page, input email, click button, you will get an email with a new Keyword and password in it.

Come back to fake page, Type your keyword into the search box, 2 boxes for user and pass should pop up at the bottom of the page, input user and pass, and you should be in the tracker.

Thankyou worked perfectly

Timmie
10-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Oh, finally got the reset link to work for me...Although, my IP is still banned because of the failed login attempts, can you help me out again, Stoi?
My name on here is the same as on the Blackcats forum.

JGB
10-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Well now typing recover gets me an email, which instead of giving me a 404 error, takes me a to a page that just says error 4?
A little help would rock.

Green Goblin
10-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Well now typing recover gets me an email, which instead of giving me a 404 error, takes me a to a page that just says error 4?

if you follow the instructions a few posts up you should have no worries at all unless your account has been deleted, did you generate the KEYWORD?
if so follow the instructions above, worked for me.

ACB81
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM
How does the blackcats referral system work?

puckface
10-04-2008, 02:23 PM

This rule kind of encourages people to have passwords that are easy to remember and type doesn't it? That cant be good.

stoi
10-04-2008, 02:58 PM

This rule kind of encourages people to have passwords that are easy to remember and type doesn't it? That cant be good.

thats only for your keyword, not password. and you cant choose your keyword atm, its giving to you.

puckface
10-04-2008, 03:05 PM

thats only for your keyword, not password. and you cant choose your keyword atm, its giving to you.

thanks for clearing that up, I was talking about password, not keyword... so the question is moot.

sandmanski
10-04-2008, 09:31 PM
How long does it usually take for the email with the new pw and kw to be sent??:unsure:
OK, i got it, around 10-15 min i'd say :wacko:

JGB
10-04-2008, 09:47 PM

if you follow the instructions a few posts up you should have no worries at all unless your account has been deleted, did you generate the KEYWORD?
if so follow the instructions above, worked for me.

Yes I did. And yes I followed the instructions.
repeatedly.

I put in my email and I get:

Someone, hopefully you, requested that the password for the account
associated with this email address (****) be reset.

The request originated from ****

If you did not do this ignore this email. Please do not reply.

Should you wish to confirm this request, please follow this link:

After you do this, your password will be reset and emailed back
to you.

--
Blackcats 2.2

so I click the link and instead of error 404 text only which I was getting for the first couple days, I get a page that has the same colour scheme as blackcats and just says error 4.

waterloo
10-06-2008, 11:37 AM
This is really confusing. :S

How does one login if you didn't get the opportunity to find out the keyword? I even tried recovering but didn't get any mail. It was the only games tracker i was a member of cause it had everything i could ever want. :(

Username was the same.

yevgeny
10-06-2008, 11:41 AM
This is really confusing. :S

How does one login if you didn't get the opportunity to find out the keyword? I even tried recovering but didn't get any mail. It was the only games tracker i was a member of cause it had everything i could ever want. :(

Username was the same.

people on the site were told numerous times to generate a keyword or there accounts would be deleted and not disabled. if you didnt generate a keyword you wont see it in the recover email and your account is lost. bcg is starting referrals where you may be able to get reinvited. afaik they cant do anything about it.

waterloo
10-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Aww crap :cry:

unikdc
10-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Can someone give me mail from BCG admin please?????

chuntwurzle
10-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I generated my keyword ages ago but like a numpty didnt make a note of it. I havent been online for about a month because of my ISP, Now I've tried every email address I can think of I might have used to sign up (it was ages ago)

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.

ghurka
10-07-2008, 09:41 PM
I generated my keyword ages ago but like a numpty didnt make a note of it. I havent been online for about a month because of my ISP, Now I've tried every email address I can think of I might have used to sign up (it was ages ago)

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.Your account is still there....it's under Plushchris. I don't know if he will but Stoi may be able to let you know the registered email address.

chuntwurzle
10-07-2008, 10:25 PM

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.Your account is still there....it's under Plushchris. I don't know if he will but Stoi may be able to let you know the registered email address.

Nice! Thanks for that at least its still there, BC was my most used tracker and would be gutted to lose my account.

If stoi want to PM me even just the domain name of my email address it may jog my memory. I'm crap with all these email accounts, I only ever use Yahoo

Dahg
10-08-2008, 01:52 AM

Nice to know :happy:, I've just lost the 200+ GB I uploaded

serious., me too man. Somehow I wonder how that falls into the category Stoi says that we dont use the acct.
:whistling

dudemeister
10-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Well, I am in the same boat with many I guess. I went to BCG and saw strange page. Tried back again today and thought was stragne, so I googled and found this site talking about the site. I got an e-mail several weeks back about generating keyword, so I did. I wrote it down and I guess I put it with that "other set" of car keys (hint hint...) and can't find it. I tried the recover method, box opens I enter the 2 e-mails I use for things like this, but nothing is showing up at my e-mail accounts. Sooo I guess I ask the same questions as others (hopefully you aren't all sick of helping yet.

Can someone see if my account is still active(ghurka???)? My username is same as here ...dudemeister. I had active torrents completed within last week so should be fine, but could someone look and make sure.

Is there any way to find out what was listed as my e-mail on my account? I've been registered for awhile so maybe its an old account or something.

Outside of that, I guess I am stuck. Any help greatly appreciated (stoi... whoever)

Thanks!

dudemeister

Dahg
10-08-2008, 03:30 AM
check the bcg irc chat room #waiting room #help - an op there should be able to help you

IRC~ Network: www.blackcats-games.net:6667 (http://www.blackcats-games.net:6667/)

Funkin'
10-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Well, I am in the same boat with many I guess. I went to BCG and saw strange page. Tried back again today and thought was stragne, so I googled and found this site talking about the site. I got an e-mail several weeks back about generating keyword, so I did. I wrote it down and I guess I put it with that "other set" of car keys (hint hint...) and can't find it. I tried the recover method, box opens I enter the 2 e-mails I use for things like this, but nothing is showing up at my e-mail accounts. Sooo I guess I ask the same questions as others (hopefully you aren't all sick of helping yet.

If you really did get the chance to generate your keyword, then try typing in "recover"(without the quotes and make sure it's a lower case "R") in the search box, and type in your email address in the box that shows up at the bottom.

dudemeister
10-08-2008, 04:22 AM
Thanks Dahg... I will give that a go...

Funkin'... Thanks for response,but I mentioned in my e-mail I did all that, and did it for the 2 e-mails I use for this kind of thing, but so far no responses to them, and since I can't access my profile, I have no idea what e-mail I have listed there<sigh>
Thanks for trying to help though, it is appreciated

phistyle
10-08-2008, 04:31 AM
can anybody help? I can't get the box to come up when I type recover....I thought the site was down the whole time since I was always logged in...my computer crashed the other day and had my keyword in a notepad and I only remember the first 3 or 4 letters...I reformated and went to blackcatgames and it was the first time i seen that page and I thought it was down the whole time until i stumbled upon this site today ....

dudemeister
10-08-2008, 04:37 AM
phistyle...
read info that Dahg gave me above about IRC. I just went there using MIRC and got my addy from an op right away...
but I think he just went to bed so might have to wait until tomorrow... give it a try

hmmm... well that didn't go well. I went to IRC and chatted with Adultery and got my regged e-mail. Thought I was fine, then realized my addy was not my current one. I used to have dsl thru msn, but they stopped offering it where I live so had to change. I use the same username, but is different provider than the one used to reg at BCG. There was sysops in #help so I figured I would wait till morning....just checked my IRC before I went to bed and saw I had been banned for idling in #help.
<sigh>
well I'm going to bed, guess I will try again tomorrow, but looking more like I am gonna be out of luck. My account is still active but can't get to it

Learn from my blunder...don't idle in #help :)

ziomek360
10-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Dear Stoi,
I'm a member of BCG for many months. I had uploaded more than 300GBs (ratio about 2.4) and I didn't know about these key words. I can't login sice yeasterday, because I get this hidden page.
Can you help me? My BCG login is ziomek360, just like here. I have quite fast upload 10Mbs.

Best regards from Eastern Europe.

stoi
10-11-2008, 01:09 PM
ziomek360

your account is still there just type recover in the search box.

btw you dont get banned for idling in help, you just get kicked, you can come back in again if you still need help.

Something Else
10-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Hjalp! I cannot access my account. I swear I wrote down my keyword, but my dog ate it. :(

ziomek360
10-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Stoi,
Thanks for answer. I typed recover in search box, then my address, but I haven't received any e-mail yet :( Maybe I'll get it later.

harsha11
10-11-2008, 02:50 PM
STOI.. my acc id is mogli98 .. made the acc in APRIL.. didnt knew abt this log in thing.. can u please help me out in this..

PLEASE..

danio
10-11-2008, 03:04 PM
STOI.. my acc id is mogli98 .. made the acc in APRIL.. didnt knew abt this log in thing.. can u please help me out in this..

PLEASE..

read up... if you didn't generate your keyword your account is deleted. you will have to try to get in again through the referral system.. but since your reading abilities seems to be limited, i guess you don't know what that is either.

grimms
10-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Tricky.... but I like the new faux front page.

airport
10-11-2008, 08:49 PM
I am not getting log-in with my account
it has been a time that I don't enter and now I am not getting
I don't know what should do to enter in the it paginates of login

sorry for my bad english..

fazzy07
10-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi, haven't posted here for a while

I did what was asked and got the keyword on bcg. But now when I enter my keyword and hit submit it just takes me to google. Don't really know what I am doing wrong

Funkin'
10-12-2008, 05:33 AM
^ Don't hit submit. Just type the keyword and boxes will appear at the bottom.

fazzy07
10-12-2008, 05:40 AM
^ Don't hit submit. Just type the keyword and boxes will appear at the bottom.

I did that. No boxes appeared. I wrote the code down when I generated it on my acc profile on bcg. Maybe I missed something
I saw the recover thing posted my STOI and that doesn't works either

Funkin'
10-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Really? Hmmm...because I just tried it again just to check, and it worked perfectly for me. The boxes did take about ten seconds or so to show up. So make sure to wait a minute or two. Sometimes the boxes show up instantly, and sometimes they took a few. I remember the first day this new system got implemented it took about twenty minutes for the boxes to appear for me.

By the way, you are making sure to manually type the keyword into the search box, right? You can't copy and paste(I hope they make it to where you can copy and paste in the future).

fazzy07
10-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Really? Hmmm...because I just tried it again just to check, and it worked perfectly for me. The boxes did take about ten seconds or so to show up. So make sure to wait a minute or two. Sometimes the boxes show up instantly, and sometimes they took a few. I remember the first day this new system got implemented it took about twenty minutes for the boxes to appear for me.

By the way, you are making sure to manually type the keyword into the search box, right? You can't copy and paste(I hope they make it to where you can copy and paste in the future).

No boxes show up for me
I am sure my acc is still there. Stoi, can you help me with this one. Don't want to pm you as you might have already been bothered enough.

Demigod
10-12-2008, 05:41 PM
The boxes show up at the bottom of the page so make sure you scroll all the way down.

I guess another thing to check would be to make sure you have your secret word typed in correctly.

retardbud
10-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Wow, I'm really confused. I just tried to recover my account 4 times from bcg, but none of them work. I tried going to the mainpage, I type in the keyword, see the log in screen, but than I type in my username and password and it says "
403 Forbidden

Unauthorized IP address." What am I doing wrong? I tried both copy and pasting and typing by hand.

Funkin'
10-13-2008, 01:14 AM
^ If you're trying to recover, then type the word "recover"(without the quotes, and lowercase "r") into the search box, and don't hit submit. Fill in the box that appears at the bottom.

retardbud
10-13-2008, 01:21 AM
yea, I did that, it worked, but when I type in my username and password, it gives me the error, even after multiple recoveries

hoha_99
10-16-2008, 04:57 AM
Hey Stoi,
I was a blackcat user, but couple of month ago i put my account on PARK, since i was leaving the country to few month, so i missed the whole keywork deal & only found about it today.
I know you guys are really busy and working hard... but before completely giving up on BC, i though i ask you for a life line! Any chance you can help me get my account back? Account Namre= hoha99 Email = [email protected] ([email protected])

lolier
10-16-2008, 05:55 AM
i am afraid that all you are going to get is a lot of spam into your mail.
never post the email to the publicity!

Dahg
10-16-2008, 06:35 AM
since I missed it ... and since these BCG threads just keep goin and goin and goin can someone remind me again why/ what purpose bcg actually did this massive user acct deletion?

Raban
10-16-2008, 07:01 AM
can someone remind me again why/ what purpose bcg actually did this massive user acct deletion?

the keyword system was required to put the referral system in place ...

snairdogg
10-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Stoi,

I remember getting an email from BCG about this keyword thing, but I never saw this when I logged into my account and now I'm afraid my account is lost. I never agreed or disagreed to this keyword thing, I'm not really sure what it is, but now I guess you need to put the keyword into that search space when the dummy blackcats-games page comes up. Well anways, I hope you can help me to get my account back. My account username was: snairdogg and I can tell you my password and any other account details you need to know for me to get a keyword. I'm afraid the account is gone though since I never set up the key word or whatever. In that case, can anyone give me an invite?

Please let me know if I can recover my account, I can tell you any other account info from before that you need. Thanks

One more thing, my email address which my account (snairdogg) is tied to is going to expire on friday, so I am going to use my girlfriend's email address, but can you please get back to me as soon as possible so if you need me to verify my account or something by sending an email to/from it, we can do that before my email address expires (it's from my school, but I transferred to a new school recently).

andreqm
10-16-2008, 01:36 PM
I lost my account too =/
Really would apreciate it back =/

Dahg
10-16-2008, 06:35 PM
can someone remind me again why/ what purpose bcg actually did this massive user acct deletion?

the keyword system was required to put the referral system in place ...

ok. I see. thanks for info.

jontay1
10-16-2008, 07:38 PM
grrrr! i dont get the email when i try to recover my keyword!

i made one way back when the first announcement about it was on the site! any ideas anyone?

stoi
10-16-2008, 07:44 PM
If your name on the tracker is jontay1 your account does not exist.

and yes we done the fake page, because the referrals go through it, without the fake page, no referrals, no referrals, no new members, no new members dead site.

OK we lost 9,000 members, but in all honesty, since we lost those, its felt a better site for some reason.

jontay1
10-16-2008, 07:46 PM
If your name on the tracker is jontay1 your account does not exist.

and yes we done the fake page, because the referrals go through it, without the fake page, no referrals, no referrals, no new members, no new members dead site.

OK we lost 9,000 members, but in all honesty, since we lost those, its felt a better site for some reason.

username is jontay

stoi
10-16-2008, 07:49 PM
k your still there, i would delete that email from your post tbh, and thats not your email on your account

aol in the uk is the domain name on your account

jontay1
10-16-2008, 07:51 PM
k your still there, i would delete that email from your post tbh, and thats not your email on your account

aol in the uk is the domain name on your account

my god! im such a dumbass! cheers for your help matey!

edit

all back to normal! phew!

Raban
10-16-2008, 10:22 PM

yep the site is no different... i think the 9k was just dead weight.

stoi
10-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Well i think letting everyone on the tracker upload has changed it for the better.

Obviously some do not like it, but i do and the staff do, we will see how it goes if all 30,000 members decide to upload torrents though.

bendstraw
10-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Stoi,
I have been seeding some files consistently for a little while. I did create a codeword, but I missplaced it. Now that the fake site is running, I am unable to get back in. I have tried the recover method 4 times and each time I get an Error #4. Please help, thanks.

-Ben

stoi
10-17-2008, 01:35 AM
if you email has Capital letters in, you have to put those in when you recover.

PlayeR
10-17-2008, 01:42 AM
stoi, I cant access your site. everytime I try, it says "Page load error, address not found"
this happens ever since the front page changed. I tried to access from my friend house. it works. What should I do to be able to access the site again?

bendstraw
10-17-2008, 02:34 AM
I receive the email, but every time I go to the link, I receive the error. Is there anyway to fix this or get around it?

Tokeman
10-17-2008, 02:47 AM
telling the error may help...

bendstraw
10-17-2008, 07:42 AM
Stoi,
I have been seeding some files consistently for a little while. I did create a codeword, but I missplaced it. Now that the fake site is running, I am unable to get back in. I have tried the recover method 4 times and each time I get an Error #4. Please help, thanks.

-Ben

I receive an Error #4... with a blank page.

abhay
10-17-2008, 02:45 PM
whenever i try accessing blackcats website,it is redirecting me to an unknown website.

I am aware of the keycode that was introduced which also resulted in a lot many users loosing their account including me.

I admit i made a mistake ,by staying inactive for many days(weeks), but why isn't the site being loaded atleast.?

Regards
Abhay

bobibopo
10-17-2008, 04:13 PM
im having a problem logging in atm, the keywords works, brings up the log in, however i get a 403 error when i try to log in

psxwizz
10-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi
I was seeding a while ago and then thought the site went down.
I never received any emails about the new password thing, or mailwasher removed it.
Could anyone here let me know if my account still exists please,
I have tried the recover on the main page but nothing seems to happen after i enter my email,
My User name is psxwizz
If it is deleted is there any chance i can have a new account?
Thanks

stoi
10-18-2008, 11:23 PM
psxwizz

not there anymore im afraid.

and referals should be in full swing soon, so every chance you can get another account.

cRaZyzMaN
10-19-2008, 03:37 AM
how can i recover the keyword

bobibopo
10-19-2008, 06:14 AM
type 'recover' into the search box and another box will apear at the bottom of the page for your email address. do not press enter when typing recover

psxwizz
10-19-2008, 08:14 AM
Thanks for letting me know,
Looking forward to getting back on,

One question, Are you seeding on btjunkie because i noticed a lot of games with blackcats games on it, Just thought i'd mention it in case it is something you are not aware of
http://btjunkie.org/search?q=blackcats

stoi
10-19-2008, 08:18 AM
just look at the dates on those torrents, most 2007 when we did upload them, we have not done that for awhile though

psxwizz
10-19-2008, 08:33 AM
cool, Glad it wasn't people trying to share your stuff on a public torrent site :)

paladinx
10-19-2008, 09:49 AM
do bcg gonna open for sign up again,somehow next year?
because i lost my acc for not generating damn keyword

stoi
10-19-2008, 10:08 AM
very much doubt it

cRaZyzMaN
10-19-2008, 01:52 PM
another lost account

SoulEdge01
10-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks

WeldenSmith
10-20-2008, 01:22 AM
Not the place to ask I don't think.

kero
10-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Im a missing something?? Its been almost 4 weeks now and all i get from the blackcats site is "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

So i did a bit of searching and found this site. Had a quick scan to see what the deal is but it seems im the only one not seeing any page. Ive tried the log-in link that came with the email.

I generated my key-word and Ive got my key-word. I just cant see a webpage (or fake website) at all to enter it into. Help :)

My username was kero

ghurka
10-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Im a missing something?? Its been almost 4 weeks now and all i get from the blackcats site is "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

So i did a bit of searching and found this site. Had a quick scan to see what the deal is but it seems im the only one not seeing any page. Ive tried the log-in link that came with the email.

I generated my key-word and Ive got my key-word. I just cant see a webpage (or fake website) at all to enter it into. Help :)

My username was keroWell your account is still there. Have you tried another browser in case the problem is IE.

dak4747
10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
([email protected])

ghurka
10-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey Stoi, I have been having problems with accessing the web site, but now I have come to the conclusion, that many isps in my area are blocking blackcats. This is what I get when I try going to the website http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/dak4747/blackcats.jpg (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/dak4747/blackcats.jpg). All I am asking is if you can park my account until I can figure out a way to get on blackcats. My account on blackcats is Dak4747 As has already been said on here dozens of times already that's the new fake login page that's been mentioned on BCG for the last 2 months....so that referrals can be implemented. Stick your keyword in the "Search" box and wait (do not click on anything). The boxes for your username and password will then appear at the bottom of the page - put them in and submit.

dak4747
10-21-2008, 12:10 AM
k got it all working now thanks

bendstraw
10-21-2008, 12:42 AM
edit: I got it working.

SoulEdge01
10-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Lost my account, can I get a referral please?:yup:

Thank you.:thumbsup:

Not the place to ask I don't think.

I guess, but can you be kind enough to tell me where to ask?

kortshin
10-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello... I'm a long time user of BCG and I generated my keyword, but nothing happens. I typed in "recover", but I don't have a clue which email I used to register. Can someone from BCG give me a hint please (the first and last letter, and the domain would be wonderful!)

user: kortshin

stoi
10-21-2008, 06:54 PM
kortshin

sorry mate your account does not exist.

kortshin
10-21-2008, 06:56 PM
oh :(... after reading through the 50 other threads, i guess it's my own fault.. thanks for the quick reply anyway..

what exactly is this "Referral" system people keep talking about? how is it different from invites? and when will it be implemented?

stoi
10-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Its far to complicated to go into here lol

Its in testing stages now with just the SPU but there is still 14,000 in the system.

There are still a couple of things that need coding with it, but hopefully sooner rather than later it will be out of the testing stage.

kortshin
10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
oh ok, thanks anyways.. i'll wait i guess

vacuuum
10-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi Stoi,
Been a long time member of BCG and have recently been in hiatus from using the site.
I recently got back and was surprised to see the faux page.
Anyway, I was trying to get a keyword and it wasn't sending me one, from the looks of it my account was probably deleted.
But if you could check the database if my name is still there that would be great ( can't seem to remember which email I used for it)
If it's not, then I guess the only hope is to get an invite.

PlayeR
10-22-2008, 03:39 AM
stoi, I cant access your site. everytime I try, it says "Page load error, address not found"
this happens ever since the front page changed. I tried to access from my friend house. it works. What should I do to be able to access the site again?
anyone have this problem?
how to solve it?
thanks

kraftywerkz
10-22-2008, 05:39 AM
stoi,
My name is kraftywerkz im a member of B.C. i have been trying to log in for the past 2 weeks i did get my keyword and i .copied and pasted it to a txt file ... then when the site made the switch i have been trying to use it and its not working ... can you please help me ? it will kill me to loose my account :(

my email is [email protected] my user name is kraftywerkz
i hope to god you get this this apears to be my only hope
i type in the key word and wait it apears to be loading something but nothing happens

Hellmonkeys
10-22-2008, 05:53 AM
stoi,
I haven't been to BCG in a couple of weeks or so for various reasons. But I'm trying to recover my password and I never get sent an E-Mail with a keyword :(. From what I've seen this probably means that my account got deleted. However, could you double check for me?

Account Name: Hellmonkeys

ghurka
10-22-2008, 01:55 PM
@ hellmonkeys - there is a hellmonkey on BCG but not a hellmonkeys. If it was definitely hellmonkeys then I'm afraid your account is gone. Just so you know, the keyword wasn't emailed, you had to go into your profile to generate it - there were numerous messages on the home page for months about this.

@ kraftywerkz - your account is still there. When you enter the keyword wait a few seconds and then scroll down to see if the boxes for your username and password appear. Otherwise try another browser. Also don't copy and paste your keyword, you must type it in.

vacuuum
10-22-2008, 09:13 PM
hey ghurka,
any chance you could check my name on bcg also?
I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

account name: vacuuum

Hellmonkeys
10-22-2008, 09:45 PM
@ hellmonkeys - there is a hellmonkey on BCG but not a hellmonkeys. If it was definitely hellmonkeys then I'm afraid your account is gone. Just so you know, the keyword wasn't emailed, you had to go into your profile to generate it - there were numerous messages on the home page for months about this.
Hm, yeah, I definitely was 'Hellmonkeys'. And yeah, I saw those notices about the Keyword but I didn't really read them and figured I'd figure it out later. Guess that didn't work out too well. ;)

ghurka
10-23-2008, 07:38 AM
hey ghurka,
any chance you could check my name on bcg also?
I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

account name: vacuuumNo account there with this username.

canopus
10-23-2008, 08:35 AM
i was on BCG too,but database was delete?because my nick isnt exits

Funkin'
10-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Yes. The database was deleted.

danio
10-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Yes. The database was deleted.

loool :D

danielca89
10-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Hey Stoi or ghurka, havent been able to login lately can u check if my account is still up and running, thanks mate. username: atts1989

gameastro
10-23-2008, 12:01 PM
BLACK-CATS Means a lot to me STOI . My account its under the name gameastro tried to log in more then 6 times but could not remember my address . So i reset my password by typing recover in the fake page but can not log in getting the 403 message . I did not even blink in agreeing to the new terms i knew it was all for the best of black-cats needing help stoi i love black-cats i am still seeding my torrents what can i say i miss my favorite time of the day!!!

fkiss360
10-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi, my user is fkiss360, I have my keyword but I canīt log in neither using recover
Any help please!!!

I forgot to say, that sometimes when I input my keyword or recover, it open ups GOOGLE... i donīt know what to do! please help, I love black cats! means gold to me

I could make it function!!!! Iīm so happy!!!!
I was pressing enter after the input of my keyword! Jajaja what stupid i was!!!! Iīm back on the tracker!!!
Thanks to this forum!!!

DeathAngel
10-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Just wanna say nice move BCGS . It's much safer now :) .

vacuuum
10-23-2008, 07:13 PM
thanks for checking ghurka.
guess i'll have to just wait and see if i get an invite *crosses fingers*

RogueCab
10-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Can someone check if my account has been deleted? My username is blackops. I've been trying to retrieve my account using the recover page but didnt receive an email. Thanks!

ghurka
10-23-2008, 10:42 PM
OK, I've checked on BCG and:

atts1989 - account still there

blackops - no account

BLACK-CATS Means a lot to me STOI . My account its under the name gameastro tried to log in more then 6 times but could not remember my address . So i reset my password by typing recover in the fake page but can not log in getting the 403 message . I did not even blink in agreeing to the new terms i knew it was all for the best of black-cats needing help stoi i love black-cats i am still seeding my torrents what can i say i miss my favorite time of the day!!! Have a look at this thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-log-in-318300/?

eternaldark
10-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Stoi, I did as you had said, I generated my keyword and made 2 different ways to keep it, a file and on a piece of paper. I recently had to redo my computer so now the file is gone, I have also recently discovered that the paper has come up missing as well. Could you please email me, I can provide all the info about my account as needed!

Also, can anyone check to see if my account is still active, it should be I hope, the account name is eternaldark.

Crutavv
10-24-2008, 02:37 AM
Also, can anyone check to see if my account is still active, it should be I hope, the account name is eternaldark.

yes, your account is still there /looks normally/ ;)

danielca89
10-24-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks ghurka, i was getting 403 Forbidden error because i tried to login too many times unsuccessfully, but managed to contact admin on irc and got it fixed

psxwizz
10-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Can you let me know how to get a referal please, or where to go to request one
Thanks

eternaldark
10-24-2008, 11:05 AM
yes, your account is still there /looks normally/ ;)

Thanks Crutavv, that's a relief, hopefully I can get my keyword, I really dont wanna lose my account.

gameastro
10-24-2008, 11:34 AM
:DEverybody going to irc to get there account fix total noob on the subject . please can anybody from blackcats administration unbanned me for logging wrongfully more then 6 times my account its under gameastro . Will greatly thank the help!!!!:lol:

Thanks to cirno of blackcats . man what a week noob on irc but need its the mother of all inventions . i am back in business got to irc and got unbanned thanx cirno for all the help!!!

memo
10-24-2008, 01:27 PM
this is how i got band from BCG

(((you got banned by the system for cheating

2008-10-21 18:00:17 - Banned: Upload clocked at : 21.48 MB/sec. Total uploaded: 6.21 GB ))))))

i was a SUP ... ?!!! i do not to cheat at all...i have a OVH seed box ...

is any one here can help me !!! it is so normal to have upload speed like this ?!!!

is this my wrong that OVH seed box is good enough for seed !!!!! i can not imagine :( i never got bannd ...!!!...

i hope stoi can help me...i already send the proof from my seed and my acc to him ...

SoulEdge01
10-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Cool.

sharkezo
10-24-2008, 07:37 PM

2008-10-21 18:00:17 - Banned: Upload clocked at : 21.48 MB/sec. Total uploaded: 6.21 GB ))))))

is any one here can help me !!! it is so normal to have upload speed like this ?!!!

is this my wrong that OVH seed box is good enough for seed !!!!! i can not imagine :( i never got bannd ...!!!...

i hope stoi can help me...i already send the proof from my seed and my acc to him ...

hehehehe its normal so normal ,its bcg staff and stoi just a punch of @#$!@!
sry 4 ur lost but dnt dream to get it back...Its history now.Stoi will do NOTHING
use ur seedbox in another tracker with GOOD HELPFUL STAFF

memo
10-24-2008, 07:42 PM

hehehehe its normal so normal ,its bcg staff and stoi just a punch of @#$!@!
sry 4 ur lost but dnt dream to get it back...Its history now.Stoi will do NOTHING
use ur seedbox in another tracker with GOOD HELPFUL STAFF

LOL :cry:

i hope iam lucky enough ...theh can look to my hisotry they will find server ip ( ovh ) used to upload and seed....!!!! :(:ermm: i cant belive it !!!

waiting for a help...:shutup::dabs::sick:

eternaldark
10-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Also, I did try the recover link but yahoo has decided to not let me get my password even though I sent them the correct information. So I have no way of getting my keyword (forgot to include in above post).

commnaver
10-26-2008, 01:05 PM
I generated my keyword (forgot to write it down like a n00b) and to top it all off I forgot which email address I used to register. My account name is commnaver. I can give other information if needed.

juanoncho
10-26-2008, 04:38 PM
guys, try asking the help channel, good luck

svergie
10-26-2008, 04:46 PM
i cant see any red line, there is no user details. how to see login page

eternaldark
10-26-2008, 07:53 PM
What is the Help Channel's address (if it's on IRC)

monkeylover
10-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Whoop, whoop. A few hours of trying and I have finally got into the site. Took me ages to remember where I left my keyword (if you can call the random letter jumble a word). Good to see the site is still the same inside. Thank the lord for this thread too as I have been away for a while and didn't have a clue what was happening when the usual page was replaced by a cheap template.

Thought the worst at first. Glad you are still around Stoi, keep the best torrent game site alive :)

eternaldark
10-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Nice, well i remembered mine, however it's not working now....

BeZaRRo
10-26-2008, 10:55 PM
...my good friend stoi, you forgot me.
1 month and a half in the hospital, (i broke my both legs, a long story) and when i finally came back, crazy to get a game to play at home, i have realized that i had lost my account of THREE years of good ratio and total agreement with everything that you and your staff have made all these years. I really would like a way to receive my account back, but i don't know how. I have send an e-mail for you, but you don't responds me.
C'mon stoi, you know how much i respect this community. I need another chance.
I follow the decisions of this staff for three years, and made a lot of friends there.
I have 99,9% of certain that you gonna tell me "you lost, BeZaRRo, and i can't do nothing", but at least talk to me...

huzhichao
10-27-2008, 04:58 AM
This thread is able to be sticky in this setion. lol

kadake
10-27-2008, 10:53 AM
ive tried the keyword (without hitting enter) inputted all the email addies i could of used and nothing ???

im starting to panic now in the fear the acc will get deleted

trying to ask in irc rooms but no response, so i thought i'd try the good people of filesharetalk, please just take a minute to help me to fixing this problem , many many thanks in advance

roh101
10-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Srry

eternaldark
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Good luck Kadake, I've been asking for a little bit now and no one has bothered to help.

stoi
10-27-2008, 07:13 PM
@ eternaldark

this is @ you but more so everyone else with the same silly problem.

Why is it that you cant remember what Email you used to sign up with, geez, we have never accepted yahoo, its a piece of shit email service and has been banned going on 4 years now, so even before the hack when we lost everyone.

if your name is the same as here, which im guessing it is, then your email is

k********[email protected]

PS: i am just having a really bad day for some reason, and all this crap has just come to a head, i have hardly been on here the past few weeks, as its the same crap over and over again.

peronibirra
10-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Stoi, you waste too much time, energy and concern on people who clearly did not do the same for a site on which you've worked so hard.

eternaldark
10-27-2008, 08:30 PM
@ eternaldark

this is @ you but more so everyone else with the same silly problem.

Why is it that you cant remember what Email you used to sign up with, geez, we have never accepted yahoo, its a piece of shit email service and has been banned going on 4 years now, so even before the hack when we lost everyone.

if your name is the same as here, which im guessing it is, then your email is

k********[email protected]

PS: i am just having a really bad day for some reason, and all this crap has just come to a head, i have hardly been on here the past few weeks, as its the same crap over and over again.

Sorry if I offended you, as I did not mean too, i've just been having a crappy year so far. I do appreciate your help though, It's just I've been with BCG for almost a year and I really love it and if I could I would upload gladly but I can't do that due to my internet so seeding is the best I can. I also didn't mean to be an ***hole. Again sorry and thanks for the help. Also, my above comment was more for people who come here with a problem and don't bother to help others at all.

Crutavv
10-28-2008, 01:01 PM
hmmm, ufff... /I am new one in n00b club/
I yesterday lost my cookies after 2 months and today I first time try logged in via secret page and I have problem too... when I put there my keyword then I am redirected to google /tried it on IE7 and FF2/
-
am I doing something wrong?
thanks for help ;)

stoi
10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
dont press enter or submit.

Crutavv
10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
thank you stoi, I am in :)

Funkin'
10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
I can't fucking believe this thread is still active. And all it is is people asking the same questions over and over and over...Like the guy above, if he would have bothered to read any of this thread at all he would have found out that you don't press Sumbit.

Stoi...I gotta hand it to you. You are a pretty patient and nice person to type the same answers to the same questions over and over and over...

I would ask a mod to please make a sticky that contains all the answers to all the questions that have been asked and be done with it.

chrismo16
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know the IRC info for BCG?

kadake
10-28-2008, 05:08 PM
stoi , im nearly certain of the email i used , also went to irc and tried the irc password thingie to enter members chat room and it also says members name don't exciest , so now im really worried, are you able to help me in any way or at least point in a direction i should go to fix this, i know you must get loads of these type of stupid problems that bog u down but i would be very very appreciative.

cheers

also just to add , i did the password reset, nuffin ever comes .

stoi
10-28-2008, 05:28 PM
whats your name on the site?

if its kadake there is no account under that name

Seperate
10-28-2008, 09:18 PM
edit: Nevermind, found my word written on an index card. Problem solved.

kadake
10-29-2008, 12:14 AM
whats your name on the site?

if its kadake there is no account under that name

no its moshie

i can tell you the old password and email address if you wish

also i got the old url for my members page it was

http://www.black*******es.net/userdetails.php?id=216469

also i now cant get onto irc server at all , has it changed or down ??

stoi
10-29-2008, 12:19 AM
no user of that name found mate, sorry.

mrheat75
10-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey Stoi, I got some 403 error after entering user name and irc password. I received an email from the administrator on your site (theglutton) but due to not being to log in I could not read the reply. The first one he sent I could read. Can you give a hand?

stoi
10-29-2008, 11:06 AM
whats your name on the site, because your username here, does not exist on the site.

roh101
10-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Stoi Do you guys have a Forum other than BCG forums. to post for a referral I'm trying to get back on the website after I Lost my account (I know it was my fault) I was playing diablo 2 (median 2008 edition) and seeding about 15 and did not check website msg. Anyway I'm a good seeder and active member just bad timing on MY part Email is [email protected] if you wanna reply

Amigo02
10-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey Stoi. Today I logged into the forum straight from the tracker, and when I returned to the tracker I got the fake page. Of course I know that I need to enter my new keyword and quickly went to the desktop to find the .txt file with the instructions and keyword. Someone here has deleted my precious file. So now I type recover and enter my email that I use at work , retrieve my email and click on the link that is sent to me and get an Error #4 blackcats page. What's happening here? Am I doing something wrong?

BeZaRRo
10-30-2008, 07:02 PM
That's easy to say. You guys have your account. I'm trying to "recover" since i left the hospital, which i have been in the last three months. Me and stoi had some fights in the past, but one thing that i never have been made was to disrespect his rules. And now after all these years i am obligated to be treated like a f******* leecher.