PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv !!!!!!!!!!!

nipple
08-25-2008, 12:04 AM
hiiiiii i have a seedbox and my friend is disabled in it with bitmetv !!!!
and when i entered my account is also disabled ????

they told me that this ip is banned ??

how can i get it again ???????/

_coder_
08-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Irc?

dr jones
08-25-2008, 12:08 AM
go to their irc channel and talk to the staff

nipple
08-25-2008, 12:11 AM
they kicked me :S:S:S:S

danio
08-25-2008, 12:12 AM
if they kicked you, you've probably done something bad :/.

integral
08-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Stop cheating/trading/sharing 'buffered' accounts :)

dr jones
08-25-2008, 12:19 AM
did you share the accnt with your friend ? if you did,then that why they kick you off their site
did you cheat on your ratios ? if you did,then that why they kick you off their site

Stop cheating/trading/sharing 'buffered' accounts :)

:yup:

nipple
08-25-2008, 12:20 AM
i told them that my friend who is using the seedbox with me is banned from bitmetv

integral
08-25-2008, 03:54 AM
i told them that my friend who is using the seedbox with me is banned from bitmetv

confess to a murder too while you're at it

i missed you

and why aren't there any heart emoticons? :cry:

Raban
08-25-2008, 04:39 AM
two people cannot use the same seedbox on bitmetv without notifying staff beforehand... unless you have different IP's on the seedbox...

if not it would be seen as a single person using two accounts to connect to the site thus both accts get disabled.

lesson learned... but a high price indeed cause according to the rules of the site you are never allowed back on even if you get invited again. one account per lifetime.

db_la_23
08-28-2008, 01:55 AM
yaa learn from ur mistakes

Cabalo
08-28-2008, 03:30 AM
forget about your account. no way you will ever get back inside bitmetv.

rovama
08-28-2008, 03:42 AM
two people cannot use the same seedbox on bitmetv without notifying staff beforehand... unless you have different IP's on the seedbox...

if not it would be seen as a single person using two accounts to connect to the site thus both accts get disabled.

lesson learned... but a high price indeed cause according to the rules of the site you are never allowed back on even if you get invited again. one account per lifetime.Or you just let a note on your profile, and so the other person. That worked for me.

chipsforbrains
09-18-2008, 09:51 PM
They wouldn't even talk to you? Wow, that's harsh. The least they could do is listen to your story. Maybe rejoin at a different time and wait to see if whoever kicked you is sleeping. Unless their staff are a bunch of evil zombies that only sit on the computer to harass people 24 hours a day.

Artemis
09-19-2008, 12:44 AM
They wouldn't even talk to you? Wow, that's harsh. The least they could do is listen to your story. Maybe rejoin at a different time and wait to see if whoever kicked you is sleeping. Unless their staff are a bunch of evil zombies that only sit on the computer to harass people 24 hours a day.

The start to yet another highly intelligent and helpful poster here at FST.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2hyxaac.jpg

IdolEyes787
09-19-2008, 01:13 AM
Unless their staff are a bunch of evil zombies that only sit on the computer to harass people 24 hours a day.

Have the movies taught you nothing? Zombies don't use computers.:frusty:

Skiz
09-19-2008, 01:15 AM

lesson learned... but a high price indeed cause according to the rules of the site you are never allowed back on even if you get invited again. one account per lifetime.

There's your answer.