PDA

View Full Version : req sct

hitman51
08-25-2008, 03:30 AM
yea im probably really not in the position to request this, but i am...if anyone can spare an invite that would be great...honestly if you dont trust me why dont u just talk to me on msn or aim and im sure u will see that im a good member...anyways thanks a lot if u guys can :)

-hitman51

integral
08-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Just ran out of invites recently.

I'm sure you'll get one though. ;)

If I get lucky with my secret cake plan I'll give you an invite if you don't get it before then. :lol:

hitman51
08-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Just ran out of invites recently.

I'm sure you'll get one though. ;)

If I get lucky with my secret cake plan I'll give you an invite if you don't get it before then. :lol:

thanks a lot man it really means a lot to me...i hope i can get it before :)

hitman51
08-25-2008, 02:52 PM
nobody else wanna help me?

mossy123
08-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Wish I could help you dude. If I could I would. Dont have any invtes for this tracker and its a hard one to get invites for.

RedRansom
08-25-2008, 05:37 PM
you banned from sct ;) why
edit
you can be good member and can be member of some elite tracker and can be vip statu but you banned from ScT so i guess you dont need it anymore (this is only my opinion dont understand wrong :) )

hitman51
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM
you banned from sct ;) why
edit
you can be good member and can be member of some elite tracker and can be vip statu but you banned from ScT so i guess you dont need it anymore (this is only my opinion dont understand wrong :) )

yea...but every1 gets a second chance :D...it was cuz i uploaded a scene release (a release that is uploaded everywhere) to another tracker...really dont see the sin in that....

aysomc
08-25-2008, 10:10 PM
same thing happened to me hitman. if they upload some exclusive content that is made and owned by them i will respect it and not upload it elsewhere. but a release that is out there for a public being called theirs because they put -ScT at the end of it is bullshit.

Scavenger
08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Good luck with your request Hitman. :)

hitman51
08-26-2008, 12:20 AM
same thing happened to me hitman. if they upload some exclusive content that is made and owned by them i will respect it and not upload it elsewhere. but a release that is out there for a public being called theirs because they put -ScT at the end of it is bullshit.

it didnt even have -ScT on the end of it

and i've learned my lesson..and im obviously not going to do it again

hitman51
08-27-2008, 01:47 AM
up...i know this is pretty dumb for me to still keep this live but i still have hope that someone out there is nice enough to hook me up

I also want to say thanks a lot to anyone who was considering of giving me an invite...it means a lot to me

hitman51

punjabimunda
08-27-2008, 05:39 AM
good luck mate! id give if i had one