PDA

View Full Version : I need an advice ( good seed box for this purpose )

#Palestinian#
08-26-2008, 10:53 AM
I need an advice ( good seed box for this purpose )

Hi there..
I want to buy a seed box to download some stuff then upload it on RS , i need one which cost less than 30 euro , it should have 100 giga hard disk space at least , 6mb down and up , easy to use , and I can install rapidshare uploader on it . maybe this is hard to find , and I'm newbie ,( and to know something I don't need to buffer accs or something like that , just i want to download 150 giga and upload them on RS and these stuff are elearning stuff which have so slow speed )

so if u know any server can do the previous purpose , pls post here
thanks in advance

kareemamir
08-26-2008, 12:38 PM
1. Get a server
2. Install WinRAR
3. Remote upload to RS

http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/kimsufi08.xml

#Palestinian#
08-26-2008, 04:36 PM
1. Get a server
2. Install WinRAR
3. Remote upload to RS

Thanks a lot mate:yup:
any other suggestions ?

OmaRin0
08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
1. Get a server
2. Install WinRAR
3. Remote upload to RS

Thanks a lot mate:yup:
any other suggestions ?

The best seedbox is OVH
But our country cant buy from OVH so u have t0 buy through resellers and that costs 45 euro.. :(

a.microsoft
08-27-2008, 01:12 AM
I sell cheaper than seedhost.eu
email : [email protected]

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 04:37 AM
so can i bought it from Europe ??

And how by paypal or electronic cards ?
thanks for all of u

slayer2005
08-27-2008, 05:01 AM
so can i bought it from Europe ??

And how by paypal or electronic cards ?
thanks for all of u

You pay the reseller via paypal and he orders from his account.:)

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 08:27 AM
I don't need to buy from a reseller , i need to buy it from the original company , so can i bought it from France ?? or where does the company provide its services ?

stacker
08-27-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't need to buy from a reseller , i need to buy it from the original company , so can i bought it from France ?? or where does the company provide its services ?
You can't lease a server directly from OVH, unless you live in France, her former colonies, Quebec, UK or Polland (maybe there are a couple of other european countries i forget).

bammers
08-27-2008, 10:29 AM
You can't lease a server directly from OVH, unless you live in France, her former colonies, Quebec, UK or Polland (maybe there are a couple of other european countries i forget).

This man speaketh the trutheth :)

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 10:57 AM

u mean that i can't buy the server from France and remote it from Palestine ?
but i have to remote it from France only ?

stacker
08-27-2008, 11:04 AM

u mean that i can't buy the server from France and remote it from Palestine ?
but i have to remote it from France only ?
No, if you are outside France you can't even order a server from ovh.fr.Period.They'll ask you for proof of your identity, which may include a bill, your passport etc.Plus you need a french mobile number.

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
i can give them all of that , i mean i have a brother in France , so it won't be a problem i think , is there ???

stacker
08-27-2008, 11:13 AM
i can give them all of that , i mean i have a brother in France , so it won't be a problem i think , is there ???
Ah, ok then.The box will be in your brother's name.He'll just have to send you the account details.You won't have any problems using it from anywhere.

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks a lot mate for ur help , i really appreciate that.
last question :
can my brother pay to the company with his credit card or he must make a paypal acc ?

stacker
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
last question :
can my brother pay to the company with his credit card or he must make a paypal acc ?
They don't accept paypal.So not simply he can, he must use his cc.

#Palestinian#
08-27-2008, 01:02 PM
last question :
They don't accept paypal.So not simply he can, he must use his cc.

That sound great
Thanks mate