PDA

View Full Version : i need answer ............

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 05:03 PM
if i need invite to sct what i can do is there any way to get in,i don't want to make request,i need to pay for invite.so how i can do that

hotshot6473
08-26-2008, 05:08 PM
You can no longer pay pay for invites there. The only way to get in is to have a friend there with an invite or be lucky enough to win it in a giveaway.

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 05:21 PM
You can no longer pay pay for invites there. The only way to get in is to have a friend there with an invite or be lucky enough to win it in a giveaway.

so no another solution or chance to get in......

ajsi
08-26-2008, 05:35 PM
or make a cake in sct style, take a picture of it, send it to somebody who is sct member, and if he will place to the 3rd place in the Bday competition, he will get invite. or make some video, there was some thread about it, just search it :) it is the last idea i could think of how to get inside :D gl

SgtMajor
08-26-2008, 05:44 PM
There's 1000's of invites out there, just hardly any of them hang out here.

Chat in irc chans, or find the right forum, and no, I don't have any.

The Flying Cow
08-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Shut up you lovely boy.

I mean major. :unsure:

integral
08-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Sing happy birthday to ScT and maybe you'll get an invite.

mievmo
08-26-2008, 06:10 PM
if u try hard enough, u will get 1

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 06:18 PM
if u try hard enough, u will get 1

i already try but no chance

or make a cake in sct style, take a picture of it, send it to somebody who is sct member, and if he will place to the 3rd place in the Bday competition, he will get invite. or make some video, there was some thread about it, just search it :) it is the last idea i could think of how to get inside :D gl

i will ask my girl to bake me a cake :naughty:

killercam101
08-26-2008, 07:04 PM
waeldiab an invite is hard to come by but you also have to remember those with invites paid for them (I don't not about those super classes). So the question is: Do you know any ScT users who would be willing to give up a 20 euro invite for free? Chances of getting an invite from a giveaway are slim but you might as well do it. You're in a lose -lose situation it can't get any worse :). Good luck and may God have mercy on your soul.

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 07:14 PM
waeldiab an invite is hard to come by but you also have to remember those with invites paid for them (I don't not about those super classes). So the question is: Do you know any ScT users who would be willing to give up a 20 euro invite for free? Chances of getting an invite from a giveaway are slim but you might as well do it. You're in a lose -lose situation it can't get any worse :). Good luck and may God have mercy on your soul.

bro i am willing to pay for it........

i already have pay pal.so my question is can i borrow someones account to

donate on it? is it possible or not

F3n1x
08-26-2008, 07:18 PM

bro i am willing to pay for it........

i already have pay pal.so my question is can i borrow someones account to

donate on it? is it possible or not

You can no longer donate for invite.. And no one will sell you a invite.

Just join some site irc's and be patient wait wait wait, and you probably will get one, just be patient.

Krvaric
08-26-2008, 08:15 PM
if i need invite to sct what i can do is there any way to get in,i don't want to make request,i need to pay for invite.so how i can do that

Still looks like a request/trade tread to me.

looking @ your rep points ...makes people horny :P

you will have some change to get it with a simple request...O you all ready did.

integral
08-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Willing to pay for an invite = trading

So you might consider moving the thread to the appropriate section.

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 08:24 PM

Still looks like a request/trade tread to me.

looking @ your rep points ...makes people horny :P

you will have some change to get it with a simple request...O you all ready did.

if i wanted a request i would have gone to the request section,;)

and one more thing if i need to trade i would have had sct long time back:cool:
any way thx for posting in my thread :blink:

Willing to pay for an invite = trading

So you might consider moving the thread to the appropriate section.

dude if its trading then why there is donate in sct.......;)

integral
08-26-2008, 08:28 PM
you can't donate for invites anymore in ScT. :)

respawn40
08-26-2008, 08:31 PM

Um..because you're donating money to ScT for an Sct invite. You're not paying another user for an invite.

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
you can't donate for invites anymore in ScT. :)

so how come u changed your mind now :D

think before u post something :naughty:

Krvaric
08-26-2008, 08:36 PM

by posting in the right section : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/

make a nice topic like this:

willing to pay for a sct invite.

pm me.

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/)

SgtMajor
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM

by posting in the right section : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/

pm me.

As soon as you mention "willing to pay" it will get trashed, as it should.

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM

pm me.

ok thx for your advice bro :)

dunson
08-26-2008, 09:35 PM
As soon as you mention "willing to pay" it will get trashed, as it should.

sometimes getting trashed is a good thing

did somebody say jack daniels? :yup:

^^^
Trashy liquor. Single malt ftw!

danio
08-26-2008, 11:58 PM

Um..because you're donating money to ScT for an Sct invite. You're not paying another user for an invite.

I can't see the difference. If someone would like to elaborate this with me, feel free, but this is what i can come up with:

Case 1: A member wants to invite a friend so he donates money to ScT for an invite in return, which he then sends to his friend.

Case 2: A person wants to join but nobody is willing to pay for his invite. He agrees with a friend to pay for the cost of the invite, so he transfers the money to the sct member, who buys an invite by making a donation and invites his friend.

In the second case, it is practically the non-member who is making the ScT donation if you ignore the irrelevant technicalities (assuming he didn't pay a buck more than the invite costs on ScT, and that the "seller" aren't receiving money for a free invite).

So at the and of the day, it's pretty much the same thing to donate for an invite, as to buy an invite from a member.

I don't agree with this whole thing about donating for invites. A donation should be made to help the tracker cover their expenses, not for UL credits or invites in return. But the wrongs and errors in it, are imo exactly the same for both cases. The only difference, and probably part of the reason why it isn't allowed to make a "sct invite giveaway (send me $20 on my paypal)" at this forum, is that it's impossible to monitor that people aren't making profits by taking too much money or selling invites they were issued for free.

This is what i concluded after giving it a short thought. I might have overseen some important factors though :)

waeldiab
08-27-2008, 03:35 PM
so no chance

ajsi
08-27-2008, 03:46 PM

I can't see the difference. If someone would like to elaborate this with me, feel free, but this is what i can come up with:

Case 1: A member wants to invite a friend so he donates money to ScT for an invite in return, which he then sends to his friend.

Case 2: A person wants to join but nobody is willing to pay for his invite. He agrees with a friend to pay for the cost of the invite, so he transfers the money to the sct member, who buys an invite by making a donation and invites his friend.

In the second case, it is practically the non-member who is making the ScT donation if you ignore the irrelevant technicalities (assuming he didn't pay a buck more than the invite costs on ScT, and that the "seller" aren't receiving money for a free invite).

So at the and of the day, it's pretty much the same thing to donate for an invite, as to buy an invite from a member.

I don't agree with this whole thing about donating for invites. A donation should be made to help the tracker cover their expenses, not for UL credits or invites in return. But the wrongs and errors in it, are imo exactly the same for both cases. The only difference, and probably part of the reason why it isn't allowed to make a "sct invite giveaway (send me $20 on my paypal)" at this forum, is that it's impossible to monitor that people aren't making profits by taking too much money or selling invites they were issued for free.

This is what i concluded after giving it a short thought. I might have overseen some important factors though :)
exactly, well said

Nemrod
08-27-2008, 03:51 PM
so no chance

I wouldnīt say that so soon... if I had one Iīd consider to give it to you previous private test, unfortunately I donīt... but who knows!, it could happen that somebody thinking like me has one left...
Hope is the last thing you must lose.;)

waeldiab
08-27-2008, 05:59 PM
so no chance

I wouldnīt say that so soon... if I had one Iīd consider to give it to you previous private test, unfortunately I donīt... but who knows!, it could happen that somebody thinking like me has one left...
Hope is the last thing you must lose.;)

i appreciate it bro :) if u can help me please it will be really nice of u