PDA

View Full Version : [Req] For Sc t

waeldiab
08-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Heay guys!!! I think there is nothin to tell about myself...:happy: But the reason for this request is that i wanted an Invite into SCT.. So please if anyone can help me I would really appriciate it... This would really be a big thing for me..

bump

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 12:09 AM
bump

Cabalo
08-28-2008, 12:14 AM
did u trade your last account at SCT ?

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 12:30 AM

first of all i know that you hate me so much. and i dont know what wrong did i do for you to hate me...and i 100% know that u'll post something bad about me. coz you everytime when i make a thread, you always post something bad about me..i jus dont care about it... and for sure i will not close this thread coz of you... So maybe you have something bad to say about me so you can say it...

And second thing is the account your talking about, Jus to make it clear "ITS NOT AN INVITE", its an account... that person gave the account to me for 4 days and then later he changed the password...Thats it!!

Its not only for you that i wrote this message my friend.. I jus wanted to clear this in front of you and everybody who's goin to see this..
I jus dont want to create a fight between us..same like you used to do every time..If you want to clear it, clear it right away!!!

Cabalo
08-28-2008, 03:00 AM

first of all i know that you hate me so much. and i dont know what wrong did i do for you to hate me...and i 100% know that u'll post something bad about me. coz you everytime when i make a thread, you always post something bad about me..i jus dont care about it... and for sure i will not close this thread coz of you... So maybe you have something bad to say about me so you can say it...

And second thing is the account your talking about, Jus to make it clear "ITS NOT AN INVITE", its an account... that person gave the account to me for 4 days and then later he changed the password...Thats it!!

Its not only for you that i wrote this message my friend.. I jus wanted to clear this in front of you and everybody who's goin to see this..
I jus dont want to create a fight between us..same like you used to do every time..If you want to clear it, clear it right away!!!

now now, that sounds fishy :ermm:

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 03:47 AM

what do you think that m tellin lies....it is the truth... And i only speak the truth... you have any problem with that?

Cabalo
08-28-2008, 03:59 AM

what do you think that m tellin lies....it is the truth... And i only speak the truth... you have any problem with that?
none, but many will agree you had your chance at SCT and blew it. i wouldn't invite you and compromise my account, that's for sure.

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 04:20 AM
none, but many will agree you had your chance at SCT and blew it. i wouldn't invite you and compromise my account, that's for sure.

I did not even have my chance at SCT. and that person was a big Cheat!!!
he told me to use the account and then later he hacked me only... By the ways i did not ask you for an Invite.. there are many generous people who can and who will help me for an invite...if only you have the invite and no one does also i would not take it from you...anyways thanks alot for your choking my neck.. I really appreciate it!!!:)

punjabimunda
08-28-2008, 04:33 AM
i dont like this cabalo guy either
what a peace of shit
always whining and making enemies on the netz
i say dismount, oh mighty keyboard warrior!

btw good luck on your request

RedRansom
08-28-2008, 04:37 AM
waeldiab (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/waeldiab-163951) do you really think Rambo's hatting from you :ermm: if yes why he is bumping your topic with free :P
Is that car your at your profile?
and look like you have sgt at your friend list ;)
btw this post been like another free bumping :P

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 04:49 AM
waeldiab (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/waeldiab-163951) do you really think Rambo's hatting from you :ermm: if yes why he is bumping your topic with free :P
Is that car your at your profile?
and look like you have sgt at your friend list ;)
btw this post been like another free bumping :P

i really dont know bro... He is always irritating me all the time, in which i did not do anything to him.. Ops Rambo... because of him i really hate Sylvester stallone

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii38/WAELDIAB_2007/A75AFB2313E599CC9A2D5AAA73E056.jpg

Yeah bro this is ma car...But i dont have SCT to drive in..:D
and thanks a lot for your bumping bro..:P

i dont like this cabalo guy either
what a peace of shit
always whining and making enemies on the netz
i say dismount, oh mighty keyboard warrior!

btw good luck on your request

thx bro :)

Eargasm
08-28-2008, 05:07 AM
I'll vouch for waeldiab if that make any difference at all. He is a great guy. :D

I'd invite you myself wael but I used my last invite on another buddy that never used his account and it was disabled for inactivity. :wacko:

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 05:12 AM
I'll vouch for waeldiab if that make any difference at all. He is a great guy. :D

I'd invite you myself wael but I used my last invite on another buddy that never used his account and it was disabled for inactivity. :wacko:

its ok bro i understand i really appreciate it bro.
i know that you would give me...Thanks alot..:)

fstokebanget
08-28-2008, 02:51 PM
waeldiab, I will help you m8 :)

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM

what i can say thx bro really thx :)

i got my request thx bro and thx fst for supporting me i appreciate :)

tornedo
08-28-2008, 03:50 PM

what i can say thx bro really thx :)

i got my request thx bro and thx fst for supporting me i appreciate :)
Congratulation my freind:D

Swift
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM

that smells like trade went wrong !:whistling

andertzy
08-28-2008, 03:59 PM
you got sct... awesome mate!

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 04:19 PM

that smells like trade went wrong !:whistling

bro i think u have to clean your nose .coz what u smell its wrong ;)

you got sct... awesome mate!

John1988
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
congrats m8 :)

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 04:32 PM
congrats m8 :)

kukushka
08-28-2008, 04:35 PM
it was a long way from banned status to sct invite ) you made it, congrats ))

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 06:03 PM
it was a long way from banned status to sct invite ) you made it, congrats ))

Thanks alot brother... This SCT Invite means alot to me...:D

punjabimunda
08-28-2008, 07:33 PM
congratulations waeldiab, you proved all the naysayers wrong!

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 07:48 PM
congratulations waeldiab, you proved all the naysayers wrong!

Thanks bro... Coz whatever i do, i know that there are people who will really help me for this... Thanks again bro...:)