PDA

View Full Version : [req]f*n

Patryk24
08-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Hello guys:). I have been wondernig if someone can invite me to the F*N.You can ask,why F*N??The answer is very simply,beacuse F*N is the site I've been looking since I started with Bitorrent(about 3 years ago). I'm active memer on every site I have,(I dont' have all sites only about 10 beacuse I don't need every site,I'm only have sites with good community(this is my main reason),torrents and nice layout. I'm not any kind of traders,cheaters etc. If someone want some screenshots of my torrent sites,simply PM me. Thx in advance guys;).

PS Sorry for my bad english:(

ival
08-27-2008, 03:50 PM
15 posts in 1 year.

good luck lol.

Villain
08-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello guys:). I have been wondernig if someone can invite me to the F*N.You can ask,why F*N??The answer is very simply,beacuse F*N is the site I've been looking since I started with Bitorrent(about 3 years ago). I'm active memer on every site I have,(I dont' have all sites only about 10 beacuse I don't need every site,I'm only have sites with good community(this is my main reason),torrents and nice layout. I'm not any kind of traders,cheaters etc. If someone want some screenshots of my torrent sites,simply PM me. Thx in advance guys;).

Yeh sure. If you ask me here on FST its also kinda cool community but you have only 16 posts. So much about community...

Patryk24
08-27-2008, 06:54 PM

Yeh sure. If you ask me here on FST its also kinda cool community but you have only 16 posts. So much about community...
True but FST is not a torrent site;),about two weks ago I request here a invite to P*N and I get it,so what's wrong with my activity??:)

Tokeman
08-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Make friends on the community sites you already have. Chances are you will get what you want if your as active as you say you are.

Patryk24
08-28-2008, 11:31 AM
bump

Swift
08-28-2008, 12:46 PM
better close this or you will get only spam post in here