PDA

View Full Version : BT Site with the worst stylesheet?

becomehokage
08-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Post here which bt site has the worst stylesheet :P
IMO sitr got by far the...erhmmm nvm... SITR .
:P

integral
08-27-2008, 03:13 PM
scenegateway.com

Skiz
08-27-2008, 03:44 PM
We've never seen this topic before. :dabs:

SgtMajor
08-27-2008, 03:50 PM

Not this month anyway.

zedex
08-27-2008, 04:03 PM
TTC by far

waeldiab
08-27-2008, 04:12 PM
i like this topic man.about my self

sceneleech

OTO
08-27-2008, 07:25 PM
scenegateway.com
:lol:

aaatoel
08-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Although I believe I do remember a similar topic, I will answer to this one as well while it isn't deleted. I think that the bt tracker that wins this awars is S.I.T.R.! Awful, awful, awful! While I think the site itself is great and I really like the stuff attitude and all, I really dislike the stylesheet!

respawn40
08-27-2008, 11:01 PM
I agree that SITR has the ugliest stylesheet.

wazza100
08-27-2008, 11:19 PM

exactly :pinch:

pondini
08-28-2008, 04:02 PM
oh my. i really hope SITR doesn't win this one. but in our defense we do have six or seven different styles to choose from:P

cheers.

ghurka
08-28-2008, 05:15 PM
oh my. i really hope SITR doesn't win this one. but in our defense we do have six or seven different styles to choose from:P

cheers.I think you know the answer to that one....you usually seem proud of the fact that SITR "stands out" :rolleyes:

Eargasm
08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
The worst stylesheet has got to be the one at bit-hdtv. They only have one style sheet to choose from, and it's ridiculously ugly. The background is that vomit inducing diagonal pattern that Waffles uses on some of it's styles (fortunately not all of them). And the main colors are orange and white. Again, you cannot change it. They also have a huge banner and it doesn't even say bit-hdtv, it says Beowulf and their is a picture of Ray Winstone from the movie Beowulf. So is this a bit-hdtv or Beowulf tracker? It has been there for at least a couple months. Worst design ever. :sick:

SITR had the best stylesheets but they've got some issue with table width and that does affect the aesthetics.

haveblue
08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
The worst stylesheet has got to be the one at bit-hdtv. They only have one style sheet to choose from, and it's ridiculously ugly. The background is that vomit inducing diagonal pattern that Waffles uses on some of it's styles (fortunately not all of them). And the main colors are orange and white. Again, you cannot change it. They also have a huge banner and it doesn't even say bit-hdtv, it says Beowulf and their is a picture of Ray Winstone from the movie Beowulf. So is this a bit-hdtv or Beowulf tracker? It has been there for at least a couple months. Worst design ever. :sick:

SITR had the best stylesheets but they've got some issue with table width and that does affect the aesthetics.

Bit-HDTV is hardly the worst. As for the banner, they have monthly (I think?) banner competitions. You can see all the past ones in the forum.

becomehokage
08-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I didnt expected that bit-hdtv would be on that list...

becomehokage
08-28-2008, 06:45 PM
dp sry...lag

iamKy666
08-28-2008, 07:11 PM
TL,terrible black fond...

WeldenSmith
08-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Bitsoup still has the same ugly banner it always had. Site could be good if they found a decent designer.

ryan20021982
08-29-2008, 12:39 AM

Totally disagree there, the banner changes every month, users make banners
and staff choose the banner, there is a whole thread about it in there forums.
And the banner does not say bit-hdtv because it says it right above the banner with there own logo

Eargasm
08-29-2008, 01:55 AM

Totally disagree there, the banner changes every month, users make banners
and staff choose the banner, there is a whole thread about it in there forums.
And the banner does not say bit-hdtv because it says it right above the banner with there own logo

I'm pretty sure it's been Beowulf for at least a couple months. Either way, I've dropped by the site every couple days and every time there is this 840px × 175px banner of Beowulf that really serves no function but to link to a forum thread that has long since been deleted. It takes up space and even if it changed every month that is not quick enough, IMO.

The orange and white don't really bother me too awful much; however, I do find the diagonal background literally nauseating (like i'm gonna hurl) and that weighs the heaviest in my review of their style.

That said, even ugly trackers can be good. I care more about the content than I do about how butt ugly a site is and bit-hdtv is damn cool in regards to content.

integral
08-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah it's been Beowulf for a while now, and Beowulf has been out for a while now so it's not even relevant. But that aside, I don't think it's the worst stylesheets. BCG's black stylesheet really gets on my nerves, and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.

SgtMajor
08-29-2008, 02:13 AM
and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.

Hahaha, I'd forgot all about them, what a nightmare, one minute a site was up with loads of warez links, then gone, back with a new name, then gone, talk about chasing your own tail :D Tripod was another :P

I'm sure fosi apps used to be hosted on angelfire for a while back in the day.

/me crawls back under his rock, sorry for reminiscing

puckface
08-29-2008, 07:05 AM
tophos and chronic. period.

Catcher
08-29-2008, 08:08 AM
I didnt really see a lot of trackers but so far from what I've seen Bitsoup is not so pretty.

thrillerboy
08-29-2008, 10:04 AM
damn!!! I thought, I was the only one who dislike the SITR style sheet :D

Everyday I go the site and scroll my mouse, and it scrolls the content inside some elements, then I had to move my cursor out to the background, and have to scroll again.......

I really can't get that into my sub-conscious mind :D

stoi
08-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah it's been Beowulf for a while now, and Beowulf has been out for a while now so it's not even relevant. But that aside, I don't think it's the worst stylesheets. BCG's black stylesheet really gets on my nerves, and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.

ouch!

In alts defence though, he did bring you the SP mod.

so he may not be the best designer but he isnt a bad coder (even though if you ask him he still says hes not very good lol).

but on the other hand, I use alts all the time, I just hate the left hand side menus of the other 2, and prefer the drop downs.

becomehokage
08-31-2008, 08:40 AM

ouch!

In alts defence though, he did bring you the SP mod.

so he may not be the best designer but he isnt a bad coder (even though if you ask him he still says hes not very good lol).

but on the other hand, I use alts all the time, I just hate the left hand side menus of the other 2, and prefer the drop downs.
Fact is that...BCG sure needs a new stylesheet :D (O yeah...)

stoi
08-31-2008, 08:55 AM
yeah i know we do, but with the referal system and everything else under the sun that we are working on, it has sort of taken a back seat.

There is a nice one though that still hasnt been finished yet, thats not the reason we have extended it though, and the comp probably will be closing tomorrow i would have thought, whether we can get the entries on tomorrow though is another thing. because I bet they are not just drop in and they work.

So we will see what happens over the next month or so, but we will have some new ones on, whether you like them or not is a different matter lol

becomehokage
08-31-2008, 08:59 AM
yeah i know we do, but with the referal system and everything else under the sun that we are working on, it has sort of taken a back seat.

There is a nice one though that still hasnt been finished yet, thats not the reason we have extended it though, and the comp probably will be closing tomorrow i would have thought, whether we can get the entries on tomorrow though is another thing. because I bet they are not just drop in and they work.

So we will see what happens over the next month or so, but we will have some new ones on, whether you like them or not is a different matter lol
OH hell yea!!! Cant w8 for the new themes :D

PS:Someone plz add a "1" in front of my postcount kthxbye... (had 337 posts)

Tristan
08-31-2008, 01:07 PM
privatetorrent.org and CT

curtanwoo
08-31-2008, 03:40 PM
bitsoup is really ugly. they should do something about it.

Villain
08-31-2008, 05:47 PM
HD-bits.ro

slymester
08-31-2008, 05:52 PM
bitsoup is really ugly. they should do something about it.
altho' I like the tracker, I have to agree with ya there

vinhkhang01
09-01-2008, 02:46 AM
I'd think SITR or HorrorCharnel is the worst.

Mister Moo
09-01-2008, 07:28 AM
BlackCat games is absolutely terrible style sheet wise.

cinowell
09-01-2008, 07:34 AM
420project

OTO
09-01-2008, 07:43 AM
BlackCat games is absolutely terrible style sheet wise.
Why?

I like their black stylesheet :w00t:

_coder_
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
SITR is the worst by a mile.

jukesta
09-01-2008, 01:00 PM
i hate TTi, so ugly

Saroman
09-01-2008, 01:12 PM
TL..

x264 is the best...

dinamo82
09-01-2008, 11:57 PM
definately PedrosBT

S0URCE
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
CZONE makes me want to puke. You go to browse.php and it makes you click another button just to view all the torrents. You can't sort anything by size, name, type, seeders, leechers or anything... and the flash animation banner really tops it off, lol. I'm choosing CZONE over SiTR anyday. SiTR isn't THAT bad. It can look like a clusterfuck at first but at least you can still browse with customization.

Tsvetanov
09-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Yea Pedros, and BSC

neo24
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
sceneleech

basilhaydens
12-11-2008, 08:16 PM
This site I decided to signup at and check out is worth a bump.

http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture7.png

http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture6.png

Lucifer9999
12-12-2008, 11:47 AM
tl it's a great tracker, but it don't look like very well,
bitsoup is unapealling too, even it is a good site

PoorFook
12-12-2008, 12:23 PM
BCG's forum background, I should most probably go to my HOSTS file and do a 127.0.0.1 on the background image or replace it to another image by uploading a image to tinypic or something.

ShawEgypt
12-12-2008, 01:31 PM
I agree that SITR has the ugliest stylesheet.

moi aussi :whistling

naikon
12-12-2008, 01:34 PM
bcg, scc, PolishTracker,

Swift
12-12-2008, 01:35 PM
This site I decided to signup at and check out is worth a bump.

http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture7.png

http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture6.png

grows:sick:

jbloggs
12-12-2008, 03:29 PM
On some of the sites you can change your style sheets, like on BCG.

PurpleHelmetW
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
bcg, scc, PolishTracker,
lol, you must be drunk. Scc has one of the best stylsheets available. + their v2 is gonna be very nice.

Chronic Tracker has one of the worst stylesheets in history of torrent sites. omfg. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

vinhkhang01
12-12-2008, 04:15 PM
SITR, CT, MT and PP.

wasaby
12-12-2008, 05:02 PM
i wish goem changed its style

cinephilia
12-12-2008, 05:09 PM
take a look at those ones :happy:

http://images.imagup.com/04/1218125979_aha4.jpg

http://images.imagup.com/04/1218125814_aha.jpg

redMonster
12-12-2008, 05:13 PM
i wish goem changed its style

IMO Goem has got a pretty clean layout.

piratebot
12-12-2008, 05:54 PM
but all the style sheets suck on bcg.

CaptanAmerica
12-12-2008, 06:10 PM
from all the trackers that i have and some every week at least, i think that ce has the worst desing. but its temporary ofc, so i hope that ill enjoy it an non ratio system next few months

soulreaper
12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
SITR has probably got the worst, pity coz it's got good content.

naikon
12-12-2008, 07:08 PM
bcg, scc, PolishTracker,
v2 is gonna be very nice.

yup, its true but actual lay is ugly (for me ;p)

pone44
12-12-2008, 08:08 PM
So do your posts piratebot.

Does CT have different style sheets or just the leaf? :idunno:

CT gets my vote if so.

but all the style sheets suck on bcg.

stoi
12-12-2008, 10:07 PM
tbdev stylesheets = easy to change

torrentstrike stylesheets = a lot harder to change

Guess which one we have got, yep torrentstrike

and with all the extra crap we have put on, its even harder, and a waste of time having 10 style sheets, change 1 you have to change them all.

We have got about 13 new stylesheets just waiting to be put on, but, and this is no offence to the creators, they are basically just different colours of the default ICGstation stylesheet. taking from a stock Torrentstrike tracker and refurbished so to speak.

but as we have changed a lot, even putting them on is a task and a half, also with our referal system/trophy table/etc etc that we are coding, it has taking a back seat.

so we have got new ones to put on, but they still need coding a little before we do, when they get put on and voted on, as we do not want to keep that many, is anyones guess.