PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] waffles or What

silvercool
08-28-2008, 02:43 AM
Hi, I was a old Oink user :whistling, since what happened I was very sad, the best site down!, anyways now I'm studying music I play guitar at berklee and I thought I could find anything off TPB - I was wrong..., I Would love an invite to Waffles.fm or what.cd Its just hard to find Flac files, if anyone has a extra invite pm me!

will seed plus I have tons of cd's will rip to FLAC, OGG, MP3 V0 you name it!:yup:

silvercool
08-28-2008, 03:34 AM
here are my speedtest and modem settings If you need any information plz let me knoe

dr jones
08-28-2008, 03:41 AM
here are my speedtest and modem settings If you need any information plz let me knoe

by looking at your sceen shot,it seems like you already got waffle :shifty:

silvercool
08-28-2008, 03:45 AM
hahaha nope not yet

1000possibleclaws
08-28-2008, 03:57 AM

I highly doubt that ISP is from california or boston (or the US for that matter), which kinda destroys your "I'm a Berkeley music student" story. :ermm:

deadalive1
08-28-2008, 03:59 AM

I highly doubt that ISP is from california, which kinda destroys your "I'm a Berkeley music student" story. :ermm:
Ouch, that has got to hurt.:lol::whistling

dr jones
08-28-2008, 04:09 AM
I highly doubt that ISP is from california, which kinda destroys your "I'm a Berkeley music student" story. :ermm:
Ouch, that has got to hurt.:lol::whistling

:lol:

silvercool
08-28-2008, 04:19 AM
for all you people confusing Berklee with berkeley, Berklee is in Boston not california, and right now I'm in Dominican Republic doing an Online course here are my grades, I'm a very honest guy.