PDA

View Full Version : {req] ttc

OnEyM
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson and I wanted to was a member for this site months since this moment and I really love the community thear. The staff is too cool and the user is great in my option. So anyone who had invite for this tracker please spear it with me on my e-mail pleasse

guitarhero
08-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson
Was? And what`s your name now? :blink: However good luck.. [scenethe.net :lol:funny]

apextwin146
08-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson and I wanted to was a member for this site months since this moment and I really love the community thear. The staff is too cool and the user is great in my option. So anyone who had invite for this tracker please spear it with me on my e-mail pleasse
wat utter bull$h!t ..

OnEyM
08-28-2008, 03:12 PM
wat utter bull$h!t ..

your nick is incorrect, it should be aphextwin

apextwin146
08-28-2008, 03:15 PM
wat utter bull$h!t ..

your nick is incorrect, it should be aphextwin
before i reply to you i need to knw ur current name so that i can address you properly

ival
08-28-2008, 03:16 PM
ttc does not exist.

its a joke.

ok?

apextwin146
08-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah so u r willing to die for it now ..

OTO
08-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Do you know who are the staff there? :blink:

tX
08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
What? A tracker is so elusive, yet you have known about it for months (has it even existed that long?), know about the community there, know about their users and even know the staff
uber leet, IMO

/me facepalms and points to the "Community Lovers" thread

It appears he wants us to attach the invite to a spear and stick it in him (that's what I gathered, anyway)

apextwin146
08-28-2008, 04:05 PM

It appears he wants us to attach the invite to a spear and stick it in him (that's what I gathered, anyway)

Hes old fashioned ..

John1988
08-28-2008, 04:42 PM
omg,rofl forget about TTC its huge joke lol

pimpmypanda
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
nvm..

OnEyM
08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
send me ur email.

where send? what your e-mail

OTO
08-28-2008, 05:29 PM
send me ur email.

:wacko:

apextwin146
08-28-2008, 05:29 PM
send me ur email.

:lol:
/Hint : PM him ..

Enlightened
08-28-2008, 06:40 PM

With a name like Robert Paulson, U sure use a lousy Translator !!......right off the bat, I know U are NOT "Honest: with your identity.
Hmmmm....why should someone Invite U to anything with that kind of Deceit?

I bet my life a person with that name, will NOT type this kind of "English", especiallly from an English speaking person .

becomehokage
08-28-2008, 06:47 PM

With a name like Robert Paulson, U sure use a lousy Translator !!......right off the bat, I know U are NOT "Honest: with your identity.

I bet my life a person with that name, will NOT type this kind of "English", especiallly from an English speaking person .
Why do u even bother.. :D

OnEyM
08-28-2008, 07:10 PM

hello, i seen in yours singature that you have account on the fsc site i always wanted to be membered by this web paige do you want to invite me there?

9NINE
08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
@Enlightened dont you see he is just joking by typing bad english

@OnEyM ok Ill serch four TTC invetiton for ya zen ill makeing accountests fur ya:-)

hollowed_one
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
can i have a ttc?...i speak English very well and would like to join very much hahahah

Enlightened
08-28-2008, 07:28 PM

Too Darn Bad >>>>>>>>> TRUST Is Everything = INVITES, guess he just blew it witth me........

respawn40
I can't tell if this is a joke thread or not...

The first post is sooo false, that it seems like he's just joking. But then, you look at the broken English, and think "maybe he is serious" LOL. But then, he asks for an invite to FSC, right out of the blue.

Too confusing :(

Adama
use a better translator next time

Enlightened
08-28-2008, 07:30 PM
[quote=Enlightened;2948703]

Why do u even bother.. :D

And why did U bother to respond too?:whistling

OnEyM

@OnEyM ok Ill serch four TTC invetiton for ya zen ill makeing accountests fur ya:-)

okey men send me the mail box adresse

hollowed_one
ttc on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

deadalive1
08-28-2008, 07:33 PM
This thread is an ultimate fail, even the humor is poor. You would think it would of been more funny. Nice try tho.

danio
08-28-2008, 09:44 PM
can i have a ttc?...i speak English very well and would like to join very much hahahah

Yeah, me too! lol :lol:

aysomc
08-28-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqe7StMc1Xo

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

seriously did nobody else catch that, who the fuck has never seen fight club? apparently all of you but thats a bit of a shock.

andertzy
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Lol that is true... dude, nice job!

kondrae
08-28-2008, 11:44 PM
lol. aysomc, nice catch.

hollowed_one
08-29-2008, 05:29 AM
1st rule of ttc?

saulin
08-29-2008, 05:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqe7StMc1Xo

seriously did nobody else catch that, who the fuck has never seen fight club? apparently all of you but thats a bit of a shock.

haha I downloaded that movie like a year ago and never watched it. I saw parts of it on PPV a long time ago but I have not watched the whole movie. Maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow night.

And to the OP. If I had an invite I would give it to you cause you deserve to be on this amazing tracker that no one knows anything about and most likely does not exist.