PDA

View Full Version : [req] sct

punjabimunda
08-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I know this is next to impossible but i would like to request sct. Every since i started torrenting this has been the holy grail for me.
I know this is a longshot, but I would be extremely grateful if someone could hook me up.
You guys have been extremely generous in the past. Thanks guys.:)

I can provide any ratio proof speadtest necessary.

waeldiab
08-28-2008, 10:29 PM
good luck bro u deserve it.u are a good person who can be trusted :)

punjabimunda
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
good luck bro u deserve it.u are a good person who can be trusted :)
thanks for your trust mate...you're the best:happy:

Scorpio223
08-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Good luck mate...you are a very trusted user:D...sorry my english:)

punjabimunda
08-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Good luck mate...you are a very trusted user:D...sorry my english:)
thanks alot mate!!!

tornedo
08-28-2008, 11:09 PM
good luck

punjabimunda
08-29-2008, 05:16 AM
thanks guys appreciate the support

ronaldo0o8
08-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Good luck bro i hope you will get it cos you really deserve it

Cabalo
08-29-2008, 07:22 PM
well well... another one feeling lucky. You're from India right? feefee isn't such a big admirer of you guys...

CraigT92
08-29-2008, 07:29 PM
good luck you deserve it sct are doubling up on invites when you donate so maybe you might hit lucky

punjabimunda
08-29-2008, 07:42 PM
well well... another one feeling lucky. You're from India right? feefee isn't such a big admirer of you guys...
No mate, i have indian roots from my parents but i am proud to be born and raised in canada :)

RedRansom
08-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Rambo is here so your chance is incresing :P
Rambo will be our luck angel soon :wub: i hope he will help me for Aom:P
good luck
btw if you have seedbox write it ...

punjabimunda
08-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Rambo is here so your chance is incresing :P
Rambo will be our luck angel soon :wub: i hope he will help me for Aom:P
good luck
btw if you have seedbox write it ...

thanks bro appreciate the support

punjabimunda
08-30-2008, 04:59 PM
still wishing.... :)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 09:39 PM

Not you again Mr. Rambo.. dude y do you want to be behind peoples back.. Dude i think your really Sick.. Please go and consult a doctor right away.. There is no one who's goin to ask you an invite man... You jus leave them alone... And by the ways i Got SCT:P. If i wasn't a good person i would not have got it.. Bro good luck on your req :).. And also dont worry about this guy. he always irritates people like this... there are lot more people who can help you with a req...

punjabimunda
08-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Dude i think your really Sick.. Please go and consult a doctor right away..LAUGHING HARD:lol::lol::lol:

thanks man for sticking up for me. there are always people like that you just try to ignore them.

ival
09-01-2008, 08:28 AM
find someone to donate , only way to have ScT .

hitman51
09-01-2008, 02:35 PM
just stick that cash outa your pocket :)

Cabalo
09-01-2008, 03:06 PM
so your request is being ignored?

punjabimunda
09-01-2008, 06:51 PM

thanks for bumping my thread mate!

waeldiab
09-01-2008, 07:04 PM

thanks for bumping my thread mate! :lol:

Cabalo
09-01-2008, 07:14 PM

no problem. this way for sure more people will read it and for sure it will increase your chances. :)

F.B.I
09-01-2008, 07:37 PM
no problem. this way for sure more people will read it and for sure it will increase your chances. :)

**Sarcasm ftw**

I like you.

Now you OP. 90% of your post are on the giveaway section, spamming, requesting and giving some shiity invites away.

Now.. There's money involved to get an ScT invite, I'm asking my self who will spend money with a guy who is just here to get invites(?).

Cabalo
09-01-2008, 08:12 PM
well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.

waeldiab
09-01-2008, 08:19 PM
well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.

if i was bad people would have hated me.but i am at least not like u

:sleep1:

F.B.I
09-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Lmao :lol:

Anyaways, OP proove that you deserve to get invited to any tracker and then request whatever you want.

Cabalo
09-01-2008, 10:44 PM

"people" as supposing "more than one person". LOL. Though i wouldn't rate high on my consideration whoever invited a trader like you, that previously had his IP registered at SCT at another account. Both your accounts should be caught and disabled as procedure, you and whoever invited you knowing of this as i warned.

just my 2 cents.

waeldiab
09-01-2008, 10:57 PM

"people" as supposing "more than one person". LOL. Though i wouldn't rate high on my consideration whoever invited a trader like you, that previously had his IP registered at SCT at another account. Both your accounts should be caught and disabled as procedure, you and whoever invited you knowing of this as i warned.

just my 2 cents.

:lol: :lol:

your really Sick.. Please go and consult a doctor

punjabimunda
09-02-2008, 12:45 AM

just my 2 cents.

Your 2 cents? Honestly, no one cares what you gabronis think.
btw whenever i see your post i always fall asleep. Oh theres Cabolo ...YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..

btw most of YOUR history just shows you flaming requests...

waeldiab
09-02-2008, 01:56 AM

just my 2 cents.

btw whenever i see your post i always fall asleep. Oh theres Cabolo ...YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..

bro calm down.he is nothing he just a kid :)

F.B.I
09-02-2008, 02:07 AM

just my 2 cents.

Not trying to defend him.

But let's see something, again. Why do you deserve this invite? What did you for this community to receive an ScT invite as a gift from FST and it's members?

And could you show me your ratio proofs and speedtest, please?

punjabimunda
09-02-2008, 04:49 AM

This guy is getting on my nerves. I doubt your even in sct. And this was you trying to trade to get into sct a while back.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-sctorg-175667/?

You always gave away shitty invites. Only 2 instances i could find. And one of them no one even wanted your shitty invites. And the other time...signup was already open. And my buddy waeldiab was the one who pointed that out and "spoiled" your giveaway.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-btnext-giveaway-304629/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-bladesheaven-270170/?

And you always just spam and flame posts, just click his profile and read his recent history.

In short your a loser, no one wants your shitty invites. I highly doubt your in sct, and even if you are i don't want your invite. I'd rather pay for it.

And you F.B.I., what have you even done for this community? You have no giveaway in your history. And your making fun of my bit-hdtv giveaway. I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.

F.B.I
09-02-2008, 05:25 AM

This guy is getting on my nerves. I doubt your even in sct. And this was you trying to trade to get into sct a while back.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-sctorg-175667/?

You always gave away shitty invites. Only 2 instances i could find. And one of them no one even wanted your shitty invites. And the other time...signup was already open. And my buddy waeldiab was the one who pointed that out and "spoiled" your giveaway.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-btnext-giveaway-304629/?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-bladesheaven-270170/?

And you always just spam and flame posts, just click his profile and read his recent history.

In short your a loser, no one wants your shitty invites. I highly doubt your in sct, and even if you are i don't want your invite. I'd rather pay for it.

And you F.B.I., what have you even done for this community? You have no giveaway in your history. And your making fun of my bit-hdtv giveaway. I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.

:lol:

Have you ever saw a request done by me? :whistling

Giveaway is not the way punjabimunda, learn something in spite of being an ass. Invites are meant to be given to friends.

I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.About that one, first of all, mininova is not that bad.

Second, can you believe that my favourite tracker is ScT? I'm not joking. It is.

Disme
09-02-2008, 06:26 AM
@ punjablabla and wael'trader'diab:
You both have taken the same course of action here at FST ... when going trough your post-counts, I can see you peeps boosting your post-counts with endless 'thank-you's', 'good giveaway's', 'hope you get it'.:sick:

Do you really think a sane member of FST will help you with such a record...mind you...I said 'sane' member, I know there are countless nitwits and retards floating around here at FST that could be stupid enough to be impressed by looking at your post-count and your stupid rep. :rolleyes:

The Cabalo post you are referring to is from april 2007 ... did you really have to dig this deep to find something 'bad' in his post-history punjiblabla ... I don't have to go through yours, because I've seen your posts more than enough allready, and I know I can digg something up about you at lot more recent. :yup:

About invite-GA's, yes...you are the type of member who want to get as much rep as possible by giving away a lot of shitty invites and than afterwards you'll start PM'ing other decent members for invites to higher levels, cause the levels is the most important right? :ghey:

Wankers are everywhere ... this thread is no exception ... don't be surprised if some people like cabalo (and myself) get sick of that and become a wee bit sarcastic. :sick:

waeldiab
09-02-2008, 11:06 AM
You both have taken the same course of action here at FST ... when going trough your post-counts, I can see you peeps boosting your post-counts with endless 'thank-you's', 'good giveaway's', 'hope you get it'.:sick:

Do you really think a sane member of FST will help you with such a record...mind you...I said 'sane' member, I know there are countless nitwits and retards floating around here at FST that could be stupid enough to be impressed by looking at your post-count and your stupid rep. :rolleyes:

The Cabalo post you are referring to is from april 2007 ... did you really have to dig this deep to find something 'bad' in his post-history punjiblabla ... I don't have to go through yours, because I've seen your posts more than enough allready, and I know I can digg something up about you at lot more recent. :yup:

About invite-GA's, yes...you are the type of member who want to get as much rep as possible by giving away a lot of shitty invites and than afterwards you'll start PM'ing other decent members for invites to higher levels, cause the levels is the most important right? :ghey:

Wankers are everywhere ... this thread is no exception ... don't be surprised if some people like cabalo (and myself) get sick of that and become a wee bit sarcastic. :sick:

again

punjabimunda
09-02-2008, 05:28 PM

Oh yeah, your here for the "community". You want to get to ftn and ptn because of the "community".

Oh no we're not real users because we spend our time in the giveaway threads. We giveaway invites. We bump other peoples threads and help them out. We should spend more time in the "other forums". Oh no rep shouldn't count either, only community should count.

We may have a difference of opinions, but if you come to filesharingtalk for the "community" i think your an idiot.

Btw thanks for reviving my thread again.

Cabalo
09-02-2008, 05:37 PM

Oh yeah, your here for the "community". You want to get to ftn and ptn because of the "community".

Oh no we're not real users because we spend our time in the giveaway threads. We giveaway invites. We bump other peoples threads and help them out. We should spend more time in the "other forums". Oh no rep shouldn't count either, only community should count.

We may have a difference of opinions, but if you come to filesharingtalk for the "community" i think your an idiot.

oh... my... god... :frusty:
so u are here only to take advantage of other users, and u don't give a shit about this community? and those who do, u call them idiots?
christ's sake... please go away noob.

MaaxHimself
09-02-2008, 05:43 PM
PM SgtMajor, he has invites!??!!!

waeldiab
09-02-2008, 06:45 PM

:thumbsup:

so u are here only to take advantage of other users, and u don't give a shit about this community? and those who do, u call them idiots?

:dog:

ben99
09-02-2008, 07:56 PM
#fail

even if you gave me money I wouldn't invite you to sct. sct needs quality members not scum like you.

punjabimunda
09-03-2008, 06:33 AM

My community is real life. On fst i help other people out and they help me, thats all the community i need! And i love that!

PM SgtMajor, he has invites!??!!!

nahh, im pretty sure thats not the way you get invites.

#fail

even if you gave me money I wouldn't invite you to sct. sct needs quality members not scum like you.

You have a right to your opinion. But, can you expand on that.

Sweetiepie
09-03-2008, 02:51 PM
no indians in sct

wohoo, Another great post by PunX :sick:

soulreaper
09-03-2008, 02:51 PM
no indians in sct

Extremely well represented POV. Things just keeping get better here by the day.:rolleyes:

manu72
09-03-2008, 03:14 PM
good luck

punjabimunda
09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
no indians in sct

i was born and raised in canada you racist fool.

good luck

thanks bro

Cabalo
09-04-2008, 03:43 AM
any luck so far, "bro" ?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons/edit.gif
(free bump for the lolz)

punjabimunda
09-04-2008, 05:06 AM

I dont want your mininova account...

Well, you do have to give the guy credit for being so damn honest. At least he's being direct about why he's wanting these sites, because they are a "high level", and nothing else.

This basically what every collector is saying when they request a "high level" tracker and say they want it for the community.

QFT.

at least he is honest and is not trying to bullshit anyone like all those "community" guys are. Or trading to get it, waeldiab style.

he deserved an invite, he really does, for being so... naive...
(sorry, i'm not a member of any "lvl9 10 11" site, the best i have is level 3.
and "bro" i though you were in sct.
you are such a idiot its not even hard anymore.

Cabalo
09-04-2008, 05:14 AM
oops, forgot SCT is above lvl3. sorry if i don't pay attention to those levels, my mistake.

punjabimunda
09-04-2008, 05:27 AM
oops, forgot SCT is above lvl3. sorry if i don't pay attention to those levels, my mistake.

sure you did....
actually, i remember now. it was here on FST you got it, right?

OH WAIT nevermind, no one bothered to gave it to you. sorry bro

Disme
09-04-2008, 05:50 AM

Bad bad Cabalo ... how could you forget ... it's the most important feature of Torrenting. Shame on you :dabs:

sure you did....

And again ... the post you dig up is about 1,5 years old ... :wacko:
As I said ... the only thing I see in your post-history is just meaningless jibberish of somebody who doesn't even get what torrenting is about, supports his fellow-members with "good-luck" to get a higher post-count, instead of giving them advice or invites and who makes shitty requests that are about 3 lines long.

You suck and with your attitude you don't deserve to be in any tracker. :frusty:

Anyway, I'm done bumping this failed request. :shutup:

punjabimunda
09-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Bad bad Cabalo ... how could you forget ... it's the most important feature of Torrenting. Shame on you :dabs:

sure you did....

And again ... the post you dig up is about 1,5 years old ... :wacko:
As I said ... the only thing I see in your post-history is just meaningless jibberish of somebody who doesn't even get what torrenting is about, supports his fellow-members with "good-luck" to get a higher post-count, instead of giving them advice or invites and who makes shitty requests that are about 3 lines long.

You suck and with your attitude you don't deserve to be in any tracker. :frusty:

Anyway, I'm done bumping this failed request. :shutup:

Anyone who is readying this post, please check my history for yourself.
i have no idea what your talking about, most of my posts are informative. this guy is an idiot

Torrenting is about getting files, not about community. Isn't that what real life is for? Anyone who says that is bullshitting you.

Thanks for the insults. I don't care if i don't get sct, or if this is a "fail". i'm not going to cheat or trade to get it. And i don't need sct it either, I need food and water. I want it.

punjabimunda
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
bump

Cabalo
09-16-2008, 02:56 AM

sure you did....

no, actually i was invited by a RL person, around an year ago.
At least i got it, without paying for it. About you, you can just keep dreaming, cuz at this forum no one is gonna waste time and invite you.

unless that someone is a complete idiot.

mafija
09-16-2008, 06:55 AM
sure you did....

no, actually i was invited by a RL person, around an year ago.
At least i got it, without paying for it. About you, you can just keep dreaming, cuz at this forum no one is gonna waste time and invite you.

unless that someone is a complete idiot.

shithead http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/suggster/shithead.jpg stop spaming other thread with your magnificent hypocrisy:angry:

lukekenny
09-16-2008, 10:08 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/suggster/shithead.jpg

:)

silent2k8
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
yo need alot of balls to request this :))

good luck anyway

dunson
09-16-2008, 12:37 PM
This thread is funny. Cabalo, Disme & FBI are all good, respected users here and elsewhere and waeldiab is a fool.

I looked through your posts for a few seconds and came across something that indicates to me that you do not need or deserve SCT.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-waffelstr-306012#post2916322

You barely use those sites and can hardly keep up it seems, so I'd recommend you step your game up or stay down in the minors dude.

kukushka
09-16-2008, 09:38 PM
.... Cabalo, Disme .... are all good, respected users here and elsewhere.....
i just wonder if it is an official and objective information, or just your imo :happy:

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM
This thread is funny. Cabalo, Disme & FBI are all good, respected users here and elsewhere and waeldiab is a fool.

I looked through your posts for a few seconds and came across something that indicates to me that you do not need or deserve SCT.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-waffelstr-306012#post2916322

You barely use those sites and can hardly keep up it seems, so I'd recommend you step your game up or stay down in the minors dude.

me a fool? If m a fool then what do you think about yourself... And if you know me, you wouldn't say that... That to you are speakin about respect.. what ever you speak to others do you think thats a respect? speak while your spoken to!!!

Punjabimunda.. A Bump for you bro.. Cheers!!!:D

dunson
09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
I added you to my ignore list because you have pmed me three times now about me calling you a fool. Get over it, fool. Peace.

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I added you to my ignore list because you have pmed me three times now about me calling you a fool. Get over it, fool. Peace.

Oh my god. What a surprise.. You put me in the ignore list?
Thats great, coz i did the same for you also.. And next time please dont bark when someone tells you to bark..Idiot!!! Now you get over that!!! ;)

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Ops sry!!! double posts..

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM

waeldiab
09-17-2008, 06:38 PM