PDA

View Full Version : Ff7

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
08-23-2003, 07:56 AM
As i posted before in the requests section, I've been wanting the final fantasy 7 PC version...the platinum edition of it. if anybody has it, please post....and thanks in advance for the help.

AznRocky
08-23-2003, 04:16 PM
well there's 1 in suprnova its 2 gig so its kinda a bundle but i'm not sure what u mean by platnium edition

Miyake
08-23-2003, 05:26 PM
would help if you said what platform you wanted it on

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-04-2003, 01:17 AM
well, a friend of mine had the platinum edition, i don't know if i was seeing something else, or i was mistaken... but i did say what platform it.
would help if you said what platform you wanted it on i want it on pc version.

AznRocky
09-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@4 September 2003 - 01:17
well, a friend of mine had the platinum edition, i don't know if i was seeing something else, or i was mistaken... but i did say what platform it.
would help if you said what platform you wanted it on i want it on pc version.
is there even a difference........ and i think u mistook it

soma
09-04-2003, 03:06 AM
I have FFVII PC, not sure if its the platinum or not...but Ill tell you straight off that its really crappy if u compare it directly to the psx version...I use epsxe to play the game on my comp, forget about the pc version...plus with epsxe u can save at ANY time...

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-04-2003, 03:35 AM
it's just i would like to play it more often than i do...i am mostly on my computer now...even though i am almost 17...hey i'm learning quick huh?...but i only use my computer, and i am slightly a ff7 freak. Hmm...maybe i'll have to talk to my friend, and see if he has platinum, or i was just dreaming.

Cheese
09-04-2003, 03:46 AM
platinum was a budget range of games for the playstation in the UK (don't know about elsewhere) theres no difference in the actual game...you'd be better off hunting for it in the second hand stores i see loads all the time it'll be easier than trying to download 2 gigs