PDA

View Full Version : Trying to communicate with Elektronik Staff

Ghost
08-29-2008, 12:42 AM
I've been trying to get a hold of an admin at Elektronik. I can't seem to find an IRC address to them, and I've tried to message a SysOp on here but it won't let me send a message.

This is regarding an account I had which I had deleted, it seems it was disabled instead and now the person who invited me is upset and thinks I was banned. I don't want him to get the wrong impression, and he's upset that it shows on his invitee list a disabled icon from me. I requested my account for deletion through a message because the account deletion form wasn't working. If someone can help I'd appreciate it.

internazionale 1908
08-29-2008, 12:52 AM
user that have less then a month registration cant send pm. I think they dont have irc channel. but someone can send a message for you if you want.

internazionale 1908
08-29-2008, 12:52 AM
to be deleted.

sorry double post

Ghost
08-29-2008, 12:55 AM
to be deleted.

sorry double post

Could you pass the message along for me?

internazionale 1908
08-29-2008, 12:58 AM
yes. tell me what you want to say to him.

edited: I just find out that elektRonik is someone that can help you here on FST regarding the tracker in question. I will send him pm with the link of this thread, so you explain him here the details because I hiven know if your nick there is the same. thats ok with you?

Ghost
08-29-2008, 01:02 AM
yes. tell me what you want to say to him.

Copy and pasting the message above with a link to this thread.

Thanks inter, really appreciate it. :)

internazionale 1908
08-29-2008, 01:33 AM
ok I already send pm to a member here on FST that can help you. is name is elektROnik. I send him a pm talking about you and your thread. I send him this link thread.

Now just wait until he cames here so you can talk to him...

cheers

Nemrod
08-29-2008, 01:36 AM
Mate, thereīs a sticky post about Community Reps (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869/?)

elektronik SysOp - elektROnik (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/elektronik-186295)

PM him and expose your case, for sure he will answer to you and perhaps he may help you.

If you canīt send PMs, it could happen that he reads this post.

Edit: I hadnīt seen the previous post, sorry.

Ghost
08-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Mate, thereīs a sticky post about Community Reps (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869/?)

elektronik SysOp - elektROnik (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/elektronik-186295)

PM him and expose your case, for sure he will answer to you and perhaps he may help you.

I can't, it won't let me because I'm a n00b here.

internazionale 1908
08-29-2008, 01:40 AM
He cant send PM... but I already send it for him one pm to came here to help Ghost.

cheers

HighestBiddeR
08-30-2008, 04:57 AM
Hi , i need help from elektronik as well, can you help me out ?

dr jones
08-30-2008, 05:00 AM
pm him,he can help you

elektronik SysOp - elektROnik

Ghost
08-30-2008, 05:10 AM
pm him,he can help you

We can't, it doesn't allow new users to message anyone.

dr jones
08-30-2008, 05:14 AM
pm him,he can help you

We can't, it doesn't allow new users to message anyone.

well wait the days or get some one to do it for you

elektROnik
08-30-2008, 08:50 AM
[plz delete]

elektROnik
08-30-2008, 08:51 AM
[plz delete]

elektROnik
08-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Ghost, we don't delete accounts no mather what.
Disable yes, but no delete.

Ghost
09-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Ghost, we don't delete accounts no mather what.
Disable yes, but no delete.

In that case, is it possible that I could get my account back?
I apologize if I'm wasting your time, I prefer to keep my username clean and put the account to use than people mistakenly believing I was banned on elektronik just for requesting it to be deleted.
I would really appreciate it if possible, I'm sorry for the troubles.

cybpsy
09-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Dear elektROnik!

I can't write PM's, so I write here. A day before yesterday I guess that my traffic is sniffed by one guy in my house. So I have changed a huge amount of profile info on different sites. So as elektronik. I've change pass, email (just in case - I'm paranoid a little bit), passkey and bought VPN in Russia so IP changed too. Now I'm banned :( Yes I'm stupid noob, I should notify stuff about mass changing my details... But I was upset 'a little bit' of sniffing my traffic. Sorry :( Can you activate my akk 'dushtakow'? I will be really good user. Thanks.

Raban
09-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I can't write PM's, so I write here. A day before yesterday I guess that my traffic is sniffed by one guy in my house. So I have changed a huge amount of profile info on different sites. So as elektronik. I've change pass, email (just in case - I'm paranoid a little bit), passkey and bought VPN in Russia so IP changed too. Now I'm banned :( Yes I'm stupid noob, I should notify stuff about mass changing my details... But I was upset 'a little bit' of sniffing my traffic. Sorry :( Can you activate my akk 'dushtakow'? I will be really good user. Thanks.

sounds very... VERY .... . VERY suspicious.

cybpsy
09-03-2008, 07:12 PM

I can give any info prooving my words. Not in public of course.

Ghost
09-03-2008, 11:23 PM

I agree. Sounds like something a trader who lost his newly acquired account would say.

I can give any info prooving my words. Not in public of course.

Don't hijack my thread