08-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Why,only that i am from Romania?:)

yayyyyyy
08-29-2008, 04:18 PM
The IP Bans have been restored today.

Affected Countries:

Romania .RO
Israel .IL

I am a good user, could you unban my ip ?
No, no matter how right your are we cant make exceptions.

I am from one of the banned countries but I still can connect.
Not every IP range is listed appropriatly, if you still can connect you can consider yourself lucky.

Can I use a proxy ?
Its possible to use a proxy to browse SCC. Using one to evade this ban will eventually lead to a disabled account.

Please dont start discussions about the reason of this action, unfortunantly this is our only option. We are well aware of the trouble this brings for good users.

rovama
08-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Perhaps staff can tell you the reason:

irc://irc.sceneaccess.org
#scc-support

hit79
08-29-2008, 04:21 PM
I have this acc since 50 weeks ago

ajsi
08-29-2008, 04:26 PM
i'm curious why they banned romanian users. aren't they good ones(maniacs)?

hit79
08-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I want to talk with someone from staff now.If not ...

integral
08-29-2008, 04:30 PM
I want to talk with someone from staff now.If not ...

They won't make an exception for you, it seems your account is gone forever. :wacko: Some of your fellow countrymen are doing some bad things it seems..

hit79
08-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Login failed!

This account has been disabled

Why?I didn't brake any rules of this tracker.This tracker must respect the general rules of this world.

integral
08-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Login failed!

Why?I didn't brake any rules of this tracker.This tracker must respect the general rules of this world.

:thumbsup: Good luck in finding a new tracker, I suggest TorrentLeech

The Wanderer
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Their tracker, their rules. You can't do anything about it. Fortunately, there are other trackers better than SCC. :yup:

The ironic part is that some losers from their staff are members of some great romanian trackers. :lol:

RedRansom
08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Login failed!

:thumbsup: Good luck in finding a new tracker, I suggest TorrentLeech
look for ScT ;) too and dont worry about Scc if you have ScT
and about ban i dont think they will open it, cuz it is country ban probably about your internet provider.Didnt Bitmetv banned romanians too for isp?:unsure:
Btw dont be idiot like me and dont rent a server(cuz login with server ip ) for only one traker which one banning your country ip adress i rent a server and upload torrents,helped seed and bla bla didnt sleep for some files but they banned me (there is no reason but they said we are bannig your country ip adress for new users i never login with home ip but ..) when i was 3 month old member and you can guess it was hdbits

danio
08-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Wow.. Not making exceptions for good members on static ip's is damn harsh.

crumble6
08-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah that seems pretty lame to me, surely they could have spared a few of the decent members...

ajsi
08-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah that seems pretty lame to me, surely they could have spared a few of the decent members...
no, they couldn't, it is SCC.... one day, they will randomly pick banned country :D on onther hand, their content is a way better than staff :B

hotshot6473
08-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Yea staff there can be kinda quick to judge and not listen to reason. But it is there site and have quite a good one at that

Squizzle
08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
This tracker must respect the general rules of this world.

No, you must respect the general rules of this tracker. Gutted.

integral
08-29-2008, 08:16 PM
no, they couldn't, it is SCC.... one day, they will randomly pick banned country :D on onther hand, their content is a way better than staff :B

yeah their staff is pretty suspicious/dickheaded, used to talk in their irc chan a bit but not so much anymore. packs are decent too, so its worth the trouble.

hit79
09-01-2008, 05:46 AM

Good point, my friend.:)

Disme
09-01-2008, 05:52 AM

Absolutely ... and that's what many people don't seem to understand. How sad it might be for some of their users, they won't be doing it just for fun.

If you don't agree with a trackers policy/actions/decisions just leave and find another, there's an abundance of them and none of them is irreplacable.

So heads up and move on ...

killercam101
09-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Still I'd be pissed if my country was banned..especially if you had a seedbox and you invested a lot of time/money into a tracker just to get banned. It is the trackers rules but you still have a right to get "gosh darnit" mad.

lukee
09-01-2008, 06:17 AM
Don't Romanians have FTTH? Anyways, I really hate when they disable IP ranges.

hit79
09-03-2008, 05:54 AM
I want my acc back.I want to talk with someone from staff.

integral
09-03-2008, 05:59 AM
go to their support channel, i dont think they have any reps here. ;)

darkside87
09-03-2008, 06:26 AM
I have disable too on SCC :| And I heard from somebody if you log off the account will be automaticly disabled is that right?

hit79
09-03-2008, 06:27 AM
<w1zard> hi
<w1zard> i have a problem with the tracker
<~bbyte> romania
<~bbyte> sorry
<~bbyte> can't re-enable your account
<~dashboardy> indeed
<~dashboardy> ^10 bbyte
<~bbyte> http://forum.torrents.ro/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
<CraigT92> im going wait till mam gets in
<CraigT92> be back soon also just a quick qestion
<w1zard> so what its the problem if i am from romania?
<w1zard> http://forum.torrents.ro/images/smilies/smile.gif
<~bbyte> Romania got banned
<~bbyte> because of the high percentage of cheating users and invite traders
<~dashboardy> too many users who cheated/traded/stole etc. etc.
<w1zard> if i will move to bulgaria, you will re enable my account?
<w1zard> :-?
<~bbyte> lol w1zard :P
<~bbyte> if Bulgaria ain't banned, yeah sure
<w1zard> why my ip is not banned?
<~LiLLKurD> dont worry w1zard, you wont be able to access site in a while
<w1zard> thanks
<~LiLLKurD> somehow we missed your iprange
<~dashboardy> it'll be banned later
<w1zard> i'm waiting
<~LiLLKurD> it will be added tho
<~dashboardy> you're waiting?
<w1zard> so.. you are rasists?
<w1zard> :-?
<~dashboardy> Yes, we hate niggers and jews.
* Disconnected

And their rules:
General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes! - If you don't know which rule you are breaking, it is this one.
Do not sell our invites. If you are found selling invites, you and all of your invitees will be banned.
Do not share, transfer, sell or trade your account. Your account is personal, if you don't want it, delete it.
Do not upload our torrents and releases to other trackers! We strive to give you the fastest releases, and taking them from here and uploading the releases to other places, is a token of disrespect.
We have a zero-tolerance policy with cheaters. If you cheat and/or invite a cheater, you will be banned.

Invite rules - By not following these you will be banned!

Only invite people you trust.
Do not participate in, nor start invite giveaways.
Do not sell our invites.
Do not offer our invites publicly.
Do not trade our invites.
Do not ask for more invites.
Invites are given and taken at staffs discretion, do not ask us why your invites vanished.

Overlord
09-03-2008, 08:02 AM
I wonder if the behavior of the torrent users of a particular country can be extrapolated to the general population...

hit79
09-03-2008, 08:18 AM
This is racism:according to the United Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations) Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_the_Elimination_of_All_Forms_of_Racial_Discrimination),
the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_human_beings%29), colour, religion,descent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent), or national or ethnic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicity) origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights) and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. '[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasism#cite_note-0)

tnt
09-03-2008, 08:35 AM
lets say scc staff are racist what do you expect to do ppl here?And if you think they are racist and dont want people from your country why do you want to be a member there?Dont you have self-respect?

hit79
09-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Lets say?For sure they are racist.My wish is to ban ROMANIA COZ IS A WAY TO KEEP YOUR ACC TO SCC ,THAT WAY IS TO DONATE.i HAVE PROOFS.And i do not need scc but we talk about morality.They have very good pretime but they do not have a powerful comunity.

Cabalo
09-03-2008, 01:19 PM
so what about the community? i'm on torrents for.... torrenting.

Funkin'
09-03-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry about your account. That really is shitty. But SCC isn't the only game in town. And if the staff acts like that towards you(they're obviously children), a member that has been there 50 weeks, then I don't know why you would want to be there. I would just move on.

Overlord
09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I think the ones in the particular countries who drove them to this action are the children...

dawsonkm
09-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I think the ones in the particular countries who drove them to this action are the children...

Could be and for the people who don't like it, just move on. There are so many other sites

cibu
09-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Login failed!

dude try proxy...it will work and your account will still be there...(tryed it myself:)

maverick_andy
09-04-2008, 03:22 PM

when ur country will be banned:pinch: for no reason then do respect their rules:D. staffs @ SCC really sucks:lol:. If anyone goes to their IRC and ask why they can't access their site then they say It's banned and after that, they give some lame/weird standard Dictionary reasons:01:

ovisan
09-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Oi stop wingin there are a lot of trackers much better than SCC!!!
And I mean Romanian trackers with incredble speeds: iPlay, cZone, Filelist.ro, BITT, TBS... Gr8 trackers wit gr8 speeds and all...
We dont need SCC
Plus I bet they will let us back in again in a few months

OmaRin0
09-04-2008, 04:57 PM
I am from one of the banned countries but I still can connect.
Not every IP range is listed appropriatly, if you still can connect you can consider yourself lucky.

then im lucky lol

hit79
10-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

integral
10-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Just give up, throw in the towel!

huzhichao
10-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Useless, m8. :(

conopida
10-12-2008, 06:39 PM
I think from time to time scc needs to make it to first line,to grab some publicity(if so,it sucks guys!)What so ever,I did get disabled twice for no reason just becouse I`m romanian ...Third time I ask an staff member to delete my acc.I did have about 1,5 TB upload and he didn`t even think to ask why.scc doesn`t deserve any attention,no more.

dragos
10-12-2008, 06:48 PM
I`m romanian ...

sorry to hear that. I'm in the same position unfortunately

lukee
10-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Login failed!

Its their tracker they can do what ever the fuck they want.

dawsonkm
10-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Login failed!

Exactly the truth. move on..

conopida
10-13-2008, 02:17 AM
Nice convictions you guys have!What is bit torrent again?!?I think not...

huzhichao
10-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Nice convictions you guys have!What is bit torrent again?!?I think not...

Hey, m8. It's not just a BitTorrent, but Private BitTorrent. That means the owner of the site could do anything he wants.

Cabalo
10-13-2008, 03:43 AM
I think from time to time scc needs to make it to first line,to grab some publicity(if so,it sucks guys!)What so ever,I did get disabled twice for no reason just becouse I`m romanian ...Third time I ask an staff member to delete my acc.I did have about 1,5 TB upload and he didn`t even think to ask why.scc doesn`t deserve any attention,no more.
and why the hell should he ask? i see u were looking for some cuddly attention :console:

i don't see what is wrong with this: u asked them to do something for you, and they did it, without harassing you. what could be better than this ?

BlueLabel
10-13-2008, 04:26 AM
Login failed!

I bet you said the same if your country was band.
I dont wish to you or to anyone to be selected.
selection isnt good thing.

and no they cannot do what ever they want cause tracker should respect its users and if a tracker cant handle some members personly and start with global attacks its just show how much the staff are weak.

being hard with people only make them leave and never come back, I'm not saying that they should kiss the members ass. I'm saying that they should be objective and not judge people.
if the guy good treat him with good, if he bad.. band him.

and all the <~dashboardy> Yes, we hate niggers and jews
those are word of a little guy whos hidding behind his keybord, and thats not sysop behavior!
its unrespectable and insulting!!
I bet he'd never had the guts to say it to US nigger or Russian jew.

yeah some barve guy (or gay).

integral
10-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Get over it. Buy the files instead of leeching them.

Polarbear
10-13-2008, 05:35 AM
and all the <~dashboardy> Yes, we hate niggers and jews
those are word of a little guy whos hidding behind his keybord, and thats not sysop behavior!
its unrespectable and insulting!!
I bet he'd never had the guts to say it to US nigger or Russian jew.

yeah some barve guy (or gay).

kind of strange that you use the same word for a black american in your own vocabulary.

RedRansom
10-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Who deleted Chalisto's acc on fst ...He was banned from fst ? i am sure i saw his banned account and i saw a same topic like this and he was talking about polish ppl umm maybe the queue is now at Romains...

BlueLabel
10-13-2008, 09:08 AM
kind of strange that you use the same word for a black american in your own vocabulary.

it supposed to light my point the same as I wrote the word jew.
I'm not going to open political issues here or historical.

people have to do the different, this is torrents not an elections.
I dont care if someone here is jew muslim christian gay lesbo or god know what, what I care if the guy is good person or not, if he helps people or not, if he cheater or not etc etc.....
thats my rules here!

and PB you are one of a little group that I respect here and I respect your opinions and try to look at it through my eyes..
how you feel if people always hunt you down cause you born with different religion or color??

you see.. word like what the SCC sysop wrote isnt easy and its not wash and for what??? torrents??

If someone want to hate me he can be my guest, but how torrent got to do with it?
why he have to wrote those words??
he could band him without saying those shits

Skiz
10-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Who deleted Chalisto's acc on fst ...He was banned from fst ? i am sure i saw his banned account and i saw a same topic like this and he was talking about polish ppl umm maybe the queue is now at Romains...

It wasn't deleted, it's right here - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/chalisto-142256

He/She was banned for "Major Nuisance". Looking at some of the deleted or moderated posts, I'm surprised he/she lasted that long.