PDA

View Full Version : Seed Box GiveAway

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Ok I Am Willing To Give My Seed Box For 3 Hours For Each Person.

I Will Give My Seed Box Only For People How Needs It urgently.

Maximum Number Of Members 4 To 5 .

I Will Only Choose The Person Who Wants To use the Seed box.

Good Luck To u Guys!!!!!!!!

UnderTaker23
08-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Niceeee :P

Kuttichan
08-29-2008, 07:58 PM
nice GA

ronaldo0o8
08-29-2008, 07:59 PM
hi bro i need seedbox for my fresh waffles account you know how hard to upload there its really will help me much thanks anyway

integral
08-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Where's the seedbox description? Harddrive space available? At least be descriptive when you're trying to offer something to people.

hi bro i need seedbox for my fresh waffles account you know how hard to upload there its really will help me much thanks anyway

3 hours with a random seedbox won't help your waffles account. :lol::lol:

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 08:02 PM

first person for 3 hour use of my seed box. I will PM you with the details.:)

emadmet3eb
08-29-2008, 08:07 PM
i hope i can use it really

aallii
08-29-2008, 08:08 PM
please can i have your seedbox for 3 hours it will help me much for my tti and thanks

ronaldo0o8
08-29-2008, 08:10 PM

first person for 3 hour use of my seed box. I will PM you with the details.:)
thanks bro really appreciated:D:D:D

puffin
08-29-2008, 08:15 PM
id love to try ur seedbox,heard a lot about them.wondering if they really are THAT good?

Thank You:)

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Where's the seedbox description? Harddrive space available? At least be descriptive when you're trying to offer something to people.

There is no need for you to know about it.. If people wanted seed box ill give them, rest all ill take care... there is nothin else you have to worry about...;)

integral
08-29-2008, 08:28 PM

There is no need for you to know about it.. If people wanted seed box ill give them, rest all ill take care... there is nothin else you have to worry about...;)

So you won't state in your giveaway the HDD space, provider, speeds or anything? How silly. Maybe one day I'll take some time out to educate you. :whistling

Thanks for everything.

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 08:33 PM

So you won't state in your giveaway the HDD space, provider, speeds or anything? How silly. Maybe one day I'll take some time out to educate you. :whistling

Thanks for everything.

Yeah thanks for comin to my thread..

One day if you need the seed box, you can take a look at it by yourself

puffin
08-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Anyway Is it still available?

kooltilldend
08-29-2008, 08:42 PM
i'd love to try it out as well...i wld use it for bcg mainly

ajsi
08-29-2008, 08:56 PM
for bcg, are you crazy? with their SP bonus system? :D but at least you are honest

tornedo
08-29-2008, 09:06 PM
i need it plz my freind

Sweetiepie
08-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi, I'm really want to take part of this. I really need to raise my ratio on elek before the freeleech is over :)

Thanks in advance !

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 09:10 PM
i need it plz my freind

ok bro u are the second person for the 3 hours seed box :)

ahcorac72
08-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Great giveaway, waeldiab.
I would participate in this giveaway, because which you can read in my signature, i need seedbox.

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Great giveaway, waeldiab.
I would participate in this giveaway, because which you can read in my signature, i need seedbox.

ok bro u are 3 person

please can i have your seedbox for 3 hours it will help me much for my tti and thanks

ok aallii u 4 person

ahcorac72
08-29-2008, 09:31 PM
ok bro u are 3 person

ok aallii u 4 person

Thanks waeldiab :)

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 09:38 PM
ok bro u are 3 person

ok aallii u 4 person

For what thanks bro. This is just a small thing... and by the ways ill PM you once the 2 person finishes... ok?

ahcorac72
08-29-2008, 09:45 PM

For what thanks bro. This is just a small thing... and by the ways ill PM you once the 2 person finishes... ok?

In my opinion is not a small thing, because is not anyone who lends own seedbox to other people.
Just one more thing. Probably in next hours i will walk, so propably in this situation, i donīt use totally seedbox acess.
So, i just want ask you if i can have acess your seedbox tomorrow, and not today.

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM

In my opinion is not a small thing, because is not anyone who lends own seedbox to other people.
Just one more thing. Probably in next hours i will walk, so propably in this situation, i donīt use totally seedbox acess.
So, i just want ask you if i can have acess your seedbox tomorrow, and not today.

sure bro just pm me tomoro maybe i will forget :D

kooltilldend
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
for bcg, are you crazy? with their SP bonus system? :D but at least you are honest

dude i'm a mod there...trust me i know how things work arnd there ;)

and yes...i see nothing wrong with using a SB there...infact i think its pretty useful...besides the SP bonus has nothing to do with seeding

ahcorac72
08-29-2008, 09:56 PM

sure bro just pm me tomoro maybe i will forget :D

Ok, thanks m8.
Tomorrow i will pm you :)

kooltilldend
08-29-2008, 09:58 PM
btw i know u didn't select me (which is totally fine)...but i wld still like to say u r doing a wonderful job with sharing ur seedbox as its sth that's certainly not common + in a way its even better than giving an invite to a site as its helping a lot more in the long term to all the members who get it!

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 10:03 PM
btw i know u didn't select me (which is totally fine)...but i wld still like to say u r doing a wonderful job with sharing ur seedbox as its sth that's certainly not common + in a way its even better than giving an invite to a site as its helping a lot more in the long term to all the members who get it!

who sad i didn't select u :P

ok bro i will pm u :)

u are the 5 person

kooltilldend
08-29-2008, 10:06 PM
lol wow...i totally didn't see that coming!

thanks buddy!...good way to learn abt seedboxes :happy:

guitarhero
08-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Great giveaway. I would really need a seedbox access as my speed here in Italy is very low and i`m in vacation. Please consider me as well :). Thanx

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Great giveaway. I would really need a seedbox access as my speed here in Italy is very low and i`m in vacation. Please consider me as well :). Thanx

You are the 6th person for the seedbox.. Ill PM you once these people finish.:)

punjabimunda
08-29-2008, 10:19 PM
hey mate i am in a little ratio trouble on tti. Also i have never used a seedbox before but i have heard alot about it on fst so i'm curious how it works:)...Can i please use your seedbox for a few hours if possible?

waeldiab
08-29-2008, 10:26 PM
hey mate i am in a little ratio trouble on tti. Also i have never used a seedbox before but i have heard alot about it on fst so i'm curious how it works:)...Can i please use your seedbox for a few hours if possible?

Ok.... Ill PM you once i Finish with the others...:)

My Closing this for now... And whom ever i said that they will get a chance to use ma seed box, i will PM you Guys...:)