PDA

View Full Version : Have many RS accounts.

pretorians
08-30-2008, 09:49 AM
I have many RS accounts.PM me wat do u offer.
I have even 1 year accounts.

if u feel that i am a newbie here i will go first in trade.

sirhsv
08-31-2008, 01:51 AM
What do you need?

pretorians
08-31-2008, 03:48 AM
any good offer.

wazza100
08-31-2008, 07:57 AM
@sirhsv, always be wary because the person with the email has the power. So unless the person is willing to give the email too its very risky since he's a noob.

Even if the email is provided with the acct there are ways of retrieving the acct, since this person has many accts I'd imagine they are all phissed.

apextwin146
08-31-2008, 08:08 AM
@sirhsv, always be wary because the person with the email has the power. So unless the person is willing to give the email too its very risky since he's a noob.

Even if the email is provided with the acct there are ways of retrieving the acct, since this person has many accts I'd imagine they are all phissed.
Looks like you beat me to it ..
Rapidshare accnts are useless if the person who had originally brought them complains to the RS that his accnt was phised as they wud give him his accnt back .. Chkk the Account Logs before u make the deal

pretorians
08-31-2008, 08:16 AM

Looks like you beat me to it ..
Rapidshare accnts are useless if the person who had originally brought them complains to the RS that his accnt was phised as they wud give him his accnt back .. Chkk the Account Logs before u make the deal

Can u guys pls.stop stop spamming.

apextwin146
08-31-2008, 08:22 AM
Its not spamming dude we are just telling other members what precautions they can take .. i am out now

pretorians
08-31-2008, 08:26 AM
oh..ok but i am not like that.

maxxwell
08-31-2008, 08:31 AM
prove yourself ,
by having good rep .

then others will trust and trade with you.

pretorians
08-31-2008, 10:24 AM
ok :)