PDA

View Full Version : A VIP @ Araditracker Looking For A Bitme Invite

ccg
08-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Was a monthly donater to Araditracker, became a VIP beacuse of this. Had 2.4TB upload and a 600 GD download.

Looking for a new home and place to donate to, now Araditracker is shut.. I hear Bitme is the best. Anyone got an invite. Not much I can trade as I only used Aradi and Thebox.bz. Have invites for that if it helps. Please.....:yup:

IdolEyes787
08-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Do you mean BitMe.org or BitMeTv?

Also advice you not to trade although it's just my opinion.

ccg
08-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Do you mean BitMe.org or BitMeTv?

Also advice you not to trade although it's just my opinion.

Ah, don't know the answer to your question. I wasn't a huge downlaoder, mostly films and american TV series hence my ratio at Araditracker. Looking now for a new home, good speeds, films and american TV series. Which is better Bitme org or TV? Advice noted on trading:) thanks.

Anyone want to give an invite to a good donator/member:01:

Think this is in the wrong forum. Could admin move to 'BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests'

Thanks

IdolEyes787
08-30-2008, 04:44 PM
The top site for television is called BitMeTV but it can be extremely hard to get into .
Other good sites are TV.torrents.ro and TV.Torrents.com which are considerably easier to get an invite to.

If you aren't looking for anything too obscure a good general tracker like Aradi was with both movies and tv will suit you better.

However if you are looking for older movies you will unfortunately probably need a specialized movie tracker for that.

I am willing to help you out as much as I can once I understand more specifically what you are interested in.
Also knowing your connection speed would help.

ccg
08-30-2008, 05:01 PM
The top site for television is called BitMeTV but it can be extremely hard to get into .
Other good sites are TV.torrents.ro and TV.Torrents.com which are considerably easier to get an invite to.

If you aren't looking for anything too obscure a good general tracker like Aradi was with both movies and tv will suit you better.

However if you are looking for older movies you will unfortunately probably need a specialized movie tracker for that.

I am willing to help you out as much as I can once I understand more specifically what you are interested in.
Also knowing your connection speed would help.

Apprerciate it. My needs are simple. American TV series, latest films as early as possible, odd Wii game. Nothing to mad. I have 2 broadband lines into the house. Both 2.5mb download and only 448kbps upload but on an unlimited package so I upload 24/7 hence 2.4tb upload at Araditracker and a ratio of +3. I also donated monthly to Araditracker. Prefer to deal with one site and make it my home

Nicholes
08-30-2008, 05:05 PM
if u need donate sct :)

ccg
08-30-2008, 05:09 PM

Sorry being stupid. Whats SCT?

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Sorry being stupid. Whats SCT?

It's a high lvl tracker have almost everything , and its the best for now ( beside tl ) .

tl = Torrentleech

SCT = can't say its abbreviation here sorry .

ccg
08-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Did a bit of googling and found SCT. Thanks. Have edited my post to more in line wiht what I need.

Cheers

IdolEyes787
08-30-2008, 05:41 PM
ScT is considered by many people to be the best tracker for speed and new content but it needs looking after and keeping a good ratio requires work,especially with a slow upload.

TorrentLeech is probably the best choice for the average person.It has great content and is much more forgiving.

There is also ReVTT which is a tad below TL but still a great tracker.

If you search these boards there is a thread describing all the different trackers in detail.

I am willing to give you an invite to RevTT, the last person I gave an invite to TL failed me miserably so I'm afraid no ones getting anymore of those for the moment.

snx
08-30-2008, 05:42 PM
SCT will be difficult to get. i am sure SCC will satisfy ur needs as it has a very good collection of tv Packs and latest movies are also available
SCC invites are also easy to obtain.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:46 PM
No , u can't find sct link easily by googling the abbreviation , and sorry we can't write the full link here cause it's FST rules .

IdolEyes787
08-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Can't what?Sorry don't follow you.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Can't what?Sorry don't follow you.

edited ....

SgtMajor
08-30-2008, 07:20 PM
What country you in?

oops, profound post!

nethawk
08-30-2008, 10:56 PM
SCC will meet your needs. Fast pre-times, speeds, all new films and american tv shows, and freeleech on tv show seasons.

CraigT92
08-31-2008, 02:52 AM
should'int this be in the trading section ?

haveblue
08-31-2008, 03:11 AM
should'int this be in the trading section ?

Why? He's looking for an invite to a tracker to replace Aradi.

t0mmy
08-31-2008, 03:12 AM
testing

ccg
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Sorry someone recommended I add some images of existing stats on other sites. With Araditracker I was a VIP wiht 2.4TB upload and 600GB download. I can't show images for the site as it is shut. These are 2 other sites I use(d)?. Still +1 ratios. Looking for a good home

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/doleawg/TheboxbzStats-1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/doleawg/TorrentsforallStats-1.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-31-2008, 03:18 PM
ccg you should edit out your user details.There are a lot of unscrupulous people here.

ccg
08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
ccg you should edit out your user details.There are a lot of unscrupulous people here.

Thanks, have done. I'm a bit too trusting :cry::frusty:

IdolEyes787
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
I was too when I first came here.It's a hard lesson to learn.

SgtMajor
08-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry someone recommended I add some images of existing stats on other sites. With Araditracker I was a VIP wiht 2.4TB upload and 600GB download. I can't show images for the site as it is shut. These are 2 other sites I use(d)?. Still +1 ratios. Looking for a good home

I see you have the Welsh flag, are you in/from Wales?

ccg
08-31-2008, 05:49 PM

In but not from, from the land of saints and scholars :whistling:yup:

shutdk
08-31-2008, 06:12 PM

Say what? :ermm:

SgtMajor
08-31-2008, 06:15 PM

You will find here a great place for UK peeps:

http://dididave.com/signup.php

and you have TL - you won't need any more than that :)

If you are looking for more, shout and you never know your luck :whistling

ccg
08-31-2008, 06:28 PM

Thanks, yep one of the kind members here is sorting me a TL. What kind of shows does dididave cover as I use thebox.bz for UK shows and it gives me all I want. Don't like being members of sites if I won't use them. Cheers:)

SgtMajor
08-31-2008, 06:54 PM

Thanks, yep one of the kind members here is sorting me a TL. What kind of shows does dididave cover as I use thebox.bz for UK shows and it gives me all I want. Don't like being members of sites if I won't use them. Cheers:)

Lots & lots of UK music, and loads of general popular torrents thrown in for good measure, along with a good request section and you can upload to keep your ratio up.

ccg
09-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks for all the kind offers. Now on TL, great site and have donated already so no waiting around. Will miss araditracker but life goes on sometimes.

Thanks for all the help (and offers of invites)

ovisan
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
RIP Aradi
http://steinhauscasket.com/caskets/photos/insert-cap-panels/cross-rays-with-rest-in-peace.jpg