PDA

View Full Version : sct help

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi guys..i have to ask a big favour from anyone that can help me out...
you see i had this sct account..and it got disabled.My request is to please help me figure out why did it get disabled..i had a good ratio..more then decent..above 2..i was active...who can please help me?:)

killercam101
08-30-2008, 04:43 PM
You probably got diabled for sharing the account or cheating

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 04:51 PM
You probably got diabled for sharing the account or cheating

I shared it with someone who have a great speed to seed for me , is that forbidden:shutup: , his speed is exactly like seedbox .

Raban
08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
what is username

Catcher
08-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Look, nobody here can help you, no one knows why you got banned.
Go to thier mIRC channel and ask, why would you even think that we can guess the reason you got disabled.

ajsi
08-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Go to thier mIRC channel and ask, why would you even think that we can guess the reason you got disabled.
for some fst users mIRC channel = FST BT section

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 04:58 PM

unfortunately , the IRC needs password and i didn't get the pass from my acc .
Is there any admin from SCT has a membership on FST ?

Funkin'
08-30-2008, 05:00 PM
It's probably gone and won't be coming back. Especially if you shared the account.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM

ya cause there is many helpful guys here .

by the way i know u ajsi b4 , but u don't know me ;)

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Your account is probably got disabled for sharing it with someone
It's not allowed

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:05 PM
It's probably gone and won't be coming back. Especially if you shared the account.

man i was buffering my acc , is that's forbidden ?? it's all about sharing ( sharing data not sharing my acc ) , that's all about .

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM

man i was buffering my acc , is that's forbidden ?? it's all about sharing ( sharing data not sharing my acc ) , that's all about .
you share the torrents with the rest,not your account

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 05:07 PM
your account is probably got disabled for sharing it with someone
it's not allowed

+1

ajsi
08-30-2008, 05:08 PM

ya cause there is many helpful guys here .

by the way i know u ajsi b4 , but u don't know me ;)
ye man, i know you too, right when i saw your nick i knew who you are... :D pm nick or let it be

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:16 PM
your account is probably got disabled for sharing it with someone
it's not allowed

+1

I said b4 i shared it to buffer it , and no need for useless posts .

and tell me if u have a seedbox , can't u open sct from ur seed box ?? or u just get the torrents files from ur pc after downloading it from ur original ip ?

pls if anyone could help and ask SCT admins for the main reason the tell me , i need a trusted user and a wise person .

Thank u .......

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
+1

I said b4 i shared it to buffer it , and no need for useless posts .

and tell me if u have a seedbox , can't u open sct from ur seed box ?? or u just get the torrents files from ur pc after downloading it from ur original ip ?

pls if anyone could help and ask SCT admins for the main reason the tell me , i need a trusted user and a wise person .

Thank u .......
And we are trying to explain,it doesnt matter what are the reasons you shared you account,it's still not allowed
And yes if I have a seedbox,you can download from SCT...

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:31 PM
so it's the same
u open ur sct from a seed box ( different ip ) and i have done the same , and it's for buffering my acc that's it . and i'm doing very well , i'm new and i'm soo active , that's why i still think there is a solution .

if there is an email for sct support i can email them and explain my situation .
or if there is any good member can help me i can give him my username there.

Swift
08-30-2008, 05:31 PM
PM feelings

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:36 PM
PM feelings

what do u mean mate ??

u need me t write a message and pm u to send it to the admins ?
let them see this thread man .

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 05:38 PM
cheeck your inbox

pimpmypanda
08-30-2008, 05:47 PM
join #sct.support at irc, you dont need a password there ;)

dragos
08-30-2008, 05:56 PM
maybe your friend was "buffering" your account with a cheating client instead of a seedbox, who knows, ask him for proof.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
maybe your friend was "buffering" your account with a cheating client instead of a seedbox, who knows, ask him for proof.

man i can get every prrof u want or sct admins want , the only question here how i can get into sct IRC man ....

Feeling
08-30-2008, 06:17 PM

Spot on. ;)

bblogs
08-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Pwnt.

#Palestinian#

Spot on. ;)

what do u mean ???

i will post a speed test right now
i will ask him for a speed test
man that's not a choice man to cheat or anything like that , pls check my acc again pls , he have a great speed connection .

1 sec and the speed test will be here

bblogs
Edit: Dupe

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Pwnt.

what do u mean man ?
should i use google to know ???

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 06:44 PM
2 speed test for the same ISP :

http://www.speedtest.net/result/316007840.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/316006010.png

and what is PWNT ????

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 06:46 PM

and what is PWNT ????
You got screwed

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 06:48 PM
and this is the third one :
http://www.speedtest.net/result/315868149.png

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 06:51 PM

and what is PWNT ????

bro u can also ask your friend to take a screen from the file u have downloaded from SCT and attach and send it to Feeling.good luck bro :)

Raban
08-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Spot on. ;)

feeling is the guy really from palestine ?? if so i support a full IP ban of palestine or that gaza bank west place... anyone in that general area has to go.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 06:55 PM
no i didn't

u need more prooooooofs ???

pls let sct staff talk , all of these proofs isn't enough ???

and my friend is a site sys op , a good sys op for a good tracker .

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Spot on. ;)

feeling is the guy really from palestine ?? if so i support a full IP ban of palestine or that gaza bank west place... anyone in that general area has to go.
There is no such thing as palestine, he is from Israel and if he lives on the west bank i think he is using our connection

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Spot on. ;)

first who the hell are u to say so ???

second should i be in Palestine if my name is Palestinian ???

Raban
08-30-2008, 07:01 PM
There is no such thing as palestine, he is from Israel and if he lives on the west bank i think he is using our connection

i thought israel was already IP banned on all trackers ??

if NOT i now support the full IP ban of israel & gaza & palestine places too.

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm not an Israeli , i'm Palestinian .

Anyway that's not ur business , i will give every trifle and every proof needed for a site admin , and i need my acc back cause I'm active there and i didn't even stay there for a long time .

i'm telling u that i'm not a cheater , and the only way to prove this is by contacting a site admin .

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 07:04 PM

No,not in all the trackers,Just in SCT,Bitme,PT,BITMETV and TB

Anf not all of us are cheaters

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 07:07 PM

i think theres no need to say that.if u need to help him,just help no need to compare between palestines & Israel ;)

first who the hell are u to say so ???

second should i be in Palestine if my name is Palestinian ???

calm down bro :)

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 07:19 PM
man i don't have time to discuss these things with poisoned pple , they drink , eat and smells hate , so i don't have time to answer them .

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 07:26 PM
man i don't have time to discuss these things with poisoned pple , they drink , eat and smells hate , so i don't have time to answer them .
Man,the SCT admin gave your the answer,I think if you want any further answers,you can Pm him;)

Giallorosso
08-30-2008, 07:48 PM
U should pm the sct admin and he will give u the solution

i will try to talk to him for u .

#Palestinian#
08-30-2008, 07:53 PM
I already did that , and i'm waiting for his reply .

zedex
08-30-2008, 08:03 PM

lolzzzz

yeah only europe IP'S plz , all the rest of the world are just camel riders and goat farmers .

waeldiab
08-30-2008, 08:19 PM

lolzzzz

yeah only europe IP'S plz , all the rest of the world are just camel riders and goat farmers .

I think its better for you to put your tongue in your mouth and keep your mouth shut!!! And by the ways what about your country, do you think your country ain't camel riders and goat farmers?

zedex
08-30-2008, 08:24 PM
lolzzzz again x 2

Sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony), with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Swax
08-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Problem sorted?

If you'd stated your username in your first post I could have guaranteed you a fully explained response by now.

milkshake48
08-31-2008, 03:49 AM
It's quite funny when you fight with numerous people and expect help in here when you don't even bother to say your username on ScT. How do you expect anyone to help you if they don't know what account they're looking for?

If you don't feel like stating your username in here then just connect to the irc server and join #sct.support (you don't need a key to go there).

lolier
08-31-2008, 10:47 AM
how come you are from palastine and your isp is from bucharest?
and raban, stick your big nose to where it belongs, deep inside your ass.

kuracat
08-31-2008, 10:50 AM
how come you are from palastine and your isp is from bucharest?

he said it was his frends speedtest

#Palestinian#
08-31-2008, 06:31 PM
I pmed the admin more than 3 times but no answers

jrad765
08-31-2008, 06:34 PM

hmm what ever could that mean :frusty:

lysine
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
read post #24 in this thread. it's not that difficult to understand.

Raban
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM

i think they tired of your bullshit.

deadalive1
08-31-2008, 06:40 PM
By reading thru this thread I think the the answer is already there especially as pointed out in post #24.

SgtMajor
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM

more than 3 times?

Once is enough, and 2 staff have answered in your thread, which means any more posts in this thread, or PMs, is a waste of time.

If you don't like the answers, then do as suggested and get on the irc support channel as posted in this thread.

9NINE
08-31-2008, 07:37 PM
@#Palestinian# try to understand the following well

1- sct stuff are very stuck to their rules (as i know from many posts over here)
2- as SgtMajor told you 2 of them were here , but they will not return your account
back to you (their rules ) and must be respecetd
3- dont wast your time :-)

#Palestinian#
08-31-2008, 08:47 PM

more than 3 times?

Once is enough, and 2 staff have answered in your thread, which means any more posts in this thread, or PMs, is a waste of time.

If you don't like the answers, then do as suggested and get on the irc support channel as posted in this thread.

2 staff , i didn't see more than one post (no #24 ) and i gave him proofs he must explain a litle bit , that wasn't a good answer at all .

i went to IRC and they kicked me off without talking to me ....

1- sct stuff are very stuck to their rules (as i know from many posts over here)
2- as SgtMajor told you 2 of them were here , but they will not return your account
back to you (their rules ) and must be respecetd
3- dont wast your time :-)

i explain that b4 , i was buffering my acc not sharing

and thanks to tell me not to waste my time , i know what i'm doing ...

lysine
08-31-2008, 08:51 PM
he must explain a litle bit , that wasn't a good answer at all .

you just don't understand how it works. you're banned, and not getting your account back.

milkshake48
08-31-2008, 09:54 PM
more than 3 times?

2 staff , i didn't see more than one post (no #24 ) and i gave him proofs he must explain a litle bit , that wasn't a good answer at all .

i went to IRC and they kicked me off without talking to me ....

Obviously you're lying here. No one gets kickbanned from the support chan for absolutely no reason when they join. What nick did you join IRC with?

It's sounds to me like you're trying to cover up something shitty that you did.

Now like it's been said a hundred times over: SAY YOUR FUCKING SCT NICK.

I can't tell you why you got banned if you don't tell me what account to look at.

kukushka
08-31-2008, 10:55 PM

well, not to every rule, looking at all those stfu and such at their forums, they just don't deal with it..

Now like it's been said a hundred times over: SAY YOUR FUCKING SCT NICK.

no, he won't. "til the last breath" :lol:

killercam101
08-31-2008, 11:09 PM
It would be a shame if he won the ScT birthday competition. :)

lukee
09-01-2008, 06:27 AM
It would be a shame if he won the ScT birthday competition. :)

LOL yeah, I watched some of the videos :P pretty funny :)

dr jones
09-01-2008, 06:33 AM
the best thing is to go to their irc channel and talk to the staff

if i have trouble,i always go to the irc channel,and my problem is fix in no time :)

deadalive1
09-01-2008, 06:46 AM

if i have trouble,i always go to the irc channel,and my problem is fix in no time :)
/me wonders....does anyone actually read the previous posts before posting?

dr jones
09-01-2008, 06:49 AM

/me wonders....does anyone actually read the previous posts before posting?

i did read the previous post,iam just giving my adivces :)

#Palestinian#
09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Ok every one

thanks for ur help

and thanks for spammers too , and i want to tell u that i don't like to post my username in public so i gave my nickname to many users to know what is the reason of banning me and i got answers .

when i went to irc i write my irc nickname as my sct nickname but it changed automatically .

finally i won't ask to renable my acc again , i got plenty of answers and that's all.

pls close this thread ...

Nemrod
09-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Post #24 interpretation:
Mate, you or your friend or whoever was caught cheating.

Say bye bye to your account because you won´t get it back ever.