PDA

View Full Version : Need Seed Box Access Have Some Trackers

Sonkilary
08-31-2008, 12:19 AM
Hi everybody so i Have Some Trackers Accounts Tracker Level 1+2+3+4+5
So what I Want ? i want To buffer Him myself i need A Seed Box Access
The Important Reason is I need To Buffer My TorrentLeech to UP My Ratio Please It Will be Banned in 4 Days for Low Ratio
Thanks In Advance.:)

punjabimunda
08-31-2008, 02:07 AM
good luck bro, it sucks to be in ratio trouble
i wish i could help you

aysomc
08-31-2008, 02:18 AM
4 days is plenty of time to fix your ratio if you know what you're doing. start partial leeching the biggest and newest torrents. unless your ratio is just terrible and you have a lot downloaded that cant be made up with your home connection, but in that case you should have thought about that before you downloaded so much.

CraigT92
08-31-2008, 02:46 AM
+1 but its hard to seed when you a new member at tl because of the wait times good luck on fixing your ratio

Kuttichan
08-31-2008, 03:26 AM
hope someone will help you out and you will able to fix your ratio prob.

Simulador
08-31-2008, 03:48 AM
shouldnt this be in the trade section?

Nicholes
08-31-2008, 04:02 AM
But u have pmed me the screenshot of a seedbox for the elektronik proof.
Wats this then.
http://i36.tinypic.com/1220ocz.jpg

Seems something fishy.

aysomc
08-31-2008, 04:10 AM
lol,i hope you didnt invite him to elek. if you cant even keep a decent ratio at tl then you wont be able to anywhere else. and the wait times arent something i see as a rpoblem since it only means you cant download anything yet, but you can still upload on any of those torrents. so grab a file that is at another tracker as well as tl, dl it and then seed it at tl. with a seedbox it took me about an hour after i was signed up until wait times were gone, home connection would have been 3 days, not a big deal imo.

Nicholes
08-31-2008, 04:20 AM
i did not do it.

dr jones
08-31-2008, 04:36 AM
to sonkilary

let me give you some adivce

i have seen you in many forums,how do i know(cause you use the same username)

all you do is ask ask ask,and dont do give aways,you should give back something,to say thanks to those who gave me something in the past

a seedbox cost alote of money,and no one is gonna give you access,when you simply write a few line

you have to gain people's trust,if people trust you,iam sure some body will lends his seedbox for you to use for a few day,so you can buff up your accnt

and lying is not a good thing too

ksauron
08-31-2008, 05:25 AM
lol..god help you if ya cant keep up a good ratio on TL..
+ the seedbox screeny for elek was hilarious..:D