PDA

View Full Version : Need a TT invite

singing_sol
08-31-2008, 08:53 PM
can any one in this world give me a tance invite. i like armin and tiesto songs like hell. but guys everry time i look for them i have to go on for google.

so if any one can please spare me an invite. and i will personally pm the rratio proofs.

apextwin146
08-31-2008, 09:51 PM
If u like armin and tiesto u can always check out the Puresound forums for the latest releases ... They give free links so u dont need to worry abt speed or ratio ..

-AdY-
08-31-2008, 10:58 PM
at elektronik are tiesto and armin songs...

sundis_lad
08-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Am well after a TT invite as well, into my hard tarnce and UK hardcore... Reslly want an invite. Someone please help out if so... Thanks!!

KiNdZiUs
08-31-2008, 11:51 PM
can any one in this world give me a tance invite. i like armin and tiesto songs like hell. but guys everry time i look for them i have to go on for google.

so if any one can please spare me an invite. and i will personally pm the rratio proofs.

Hey,

if you are not hunting the highest level trackers then I offer you TranceRoute invite where you'll find lot of stuff from tiesto or armin and etc. AWESOME tracker.
If you interesting in just let me know by PM :fst: I just made up my mind. Sorry.

Am well after a TT invite as well, into my hard tarnce and UK hardcore... Reslly want an invite. Someone please help out if so... Thanks!!

sundis_lad, I suggest you to create your own thread with seperate request. :angry:

F.B.I
08-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Collectors FTW! :rolleyes:

deadalive1
09-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Dude, start your own request thread for it then. Don't jump on this guys request for it to serve your OWN purposes.

sundis_lad
09-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Sorry all!!