PDA

View Full Version : RE: elektronik invite = which tracker invite

HighestBiddeR
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi, i am in elektronik and is wondering what elektronik invite is equivalent to , as in which private tracker invite i should ask for using elektronik invite?

Squizzle
09-02-2008, 02:43 PM
I hate myself for helping you with this, but check out the what trackers are worth thread in the traders forum.

dr jones
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
look here
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328/?

Squizzle
09-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Since he's only been here like a week, he's got a few weeks to wait before he can start trading.

IN THE MEANTIME, why not have a rethink and perhaps, not be a trader? :)

guitarhero
09-02-2008, 03:19 PM
I can only reccomend not to trade an Elek invite because of many reasons :

-everybody has elektronik from the giveaway section
-in the giveaway section you`ll get better invites then if you`d trade an elek invite
-if you trade, you`ll be watched as a trader, and that`s not nice..it`s hard to come back from that point.

Swift
09-02-2008, 03:32 PM
man don`t make the mistake i did !

DeathAngel
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
When I first joined FST , a cool dude once told me " If you don't trade you won't get to the high level trackers " .... Well I don't like to be advised , so I didn't listen to what he said , I never traded , but I'm on all the high level shit :D ... Dude never trade .

KFlint
09-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I hate myself for helping you with this, but check out the what trackers are worth thread in the traders forum.

would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

but you blew it all up and he will now become a trader :pinch:

kidding ;)

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose ;)

Squizzle
09-02-2008, 10:55 PM

would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

kidding ;)

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose ;)

I did try to rectify myself in my second post :naughty:

kelfa
09-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Im learning the ropes myself here as well, be a good member first and foremost.

When I hit my 30 days I will put up a giveaway with the few invites I got.

kelfa
09-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Im learning the ropes myself here as well, be a good member first and foremost.

When I hit my 30 days I will put up a giveaway with the few invites I got.

Skiz
09-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Hi, i am in elektronik and is wondering what elektronik invite is equivalent to , as in which private tracker invite i should ask for using elektronik invite?

Why don't you just trade it for a tracker that you want to be in, regardless of it's "rank"?

It's a win-win.

Think about it.

wazza100
09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
i loled at all the posts above and imagined star wars " come to the dark side of the force become a trader it will lead you to incredible trackers with high levels" and the other argument "once you join the dark side of the force you will become corrupted and its hard to come back" ;)

DeathAngel
09-02-2008, 11:49 PM
i loled at all the posts above and imagined star wars " come to the dark side of the force become a trader it will lead you to incredible trackers with high levels" and the other argument "once you join the dark side of the force you will become corrupted and its hard to come back" ;)

loooool , well you are right , most of the new users here , dunno that trading is wrong ( cause everybody is already trading invites ) . They dunno that trading is something forbidden by all trackers , I mean why trade invites that were originally given to you to help friends out ?!! , Making friends is much easier imo . plus trading closes lots of paths for you :P

KFlint
09-03-2008, 12:59 AM

kidding ;)

I did try to rectify myself in my second post :naughty:

oups, haven't seen it before posting :pinch:

HighestBiddeR
09-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Hmm , actually i don't really understand how to get the high level trackers without trading, In the give away section i have seen a lot of people with high contribution fighting over one invite and with my up/dl ratio, it seems that it's very hard for me to get the invite! ( i have high ratio but i just never upload enough ). It's really hard for me to upload a lot because of the isp here in australia but i always make sure that my ratio will not drop below 1 before downloading.

tX
09-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Hmm , actually i don't really understand how to get the high level trackers without trading, In the give away section i have seen a lot of people with high contribution fighting over one invite and with my up/dl ratio, it seems that it's very hard for me to get the invite! ( i have high ratio but i just never upload enough ). It's really hard for me to upload a lot because of the isp here in australia but i always make sure that my ratio will not drop below 1 before downloading.

Get involved, people will give you invites for free if they know you

DeathAngel
09-03-2008, 03:13 PM

it may seem weird or even impossible for a user who doesn't trade to join high leveled trackers . But lets say that joining high leveled trackers is easy and simple , just make some friends , they will introduce you to others and so on .... Trading is a one way road ... you get banned by trackers , hated by users and forbidden from joining some cool places that would help you get where you wanna be fast .... /me is 100% against trading .

F.B.I
09-03-2008, 03:22 PM

Why don't you just trade it for a tracker that you want to be in, regardless of it's "rank"?

It's a win-win.

Think about it.

Meh... That's useless.

Moneyz on my paypal is soo much fair :w00t:

ksauron
09-03-2008, 04:19 PM

kidding ;)

+1..
think a million times over before trying out that kinda shit..
thats an honest opinion..but anyway, its ur decision to make..

HighestBiddeR
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Haha , i think i better not trade with so many negative comments here, so what should i do now ? lol try to get involve in this forum ?

KFlint
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
that's the best way to start

trading is tempting when you join this forum and realize there is so many trackers to join, but i suggest you concentrate on getting sites that are easy to get in and often offered in giveaways here, like a good 0-day tracker like revTT and TL, a music tracker like what etc.. rare trackers don't have much exclusive stuff, fact!

and from then, be active on this forum and invites will come by without even asking

F.B.I
09-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Haha , i think i better not trade with so many negative comments here, so what should i do now ? lol try to get involve in this forum ?

Yes. And try to PM me as soon as you can. I might help you with something.

Good to know that you have changed your mind, trade isn't the way, at all.