PDA

View Full Version : [Request] for NB

KiNdZiUs
09-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi guys,

long time past after my last request. Today, I will try my luck.

I just wondering is here someone who have and could share invite to NB ? :unsure:
The main thing why I need it because DVDR section. I heard good things about that section and as I'm DVDR collector it would be great to share what I have with community and to take what it will offer.

Thanks in advance. :fst:

John1988
09-02-2008, 06:37 PM
good luck my friend :) i hope someone will help you cuz u really deserve it :)

-John

KiNdZiUs
09-02-2008, 06:52 PM
good luck my friend :) i hope someone will help you cuz u really deserve it :)

-John

thanks man for your support :happy:

waeldiab
09-02-2008, 07:01 PM
good luck bro u deserve it.coz u help much of ppl here

waeldiab
09-02-2008, 07:02 PM

KiNdZiUs
09-02-2008, 09:25 PM

Thanks for good words :happy:

stitched
09-03-2008, 01:40 AM
u r the guy who lost his bitmetv because u were making a giveaway ,right??

F.B.I
09-03-2008, 01:41 AM

That has to do with what? :huh:

KiNdZiUs
09-03-2008, 05:51 AM

I'm still the memeber there. There was misunderstanding.
You are strange guy with this kind of question .... I thing that it's not the place and it's not the time ... :pinch:

If you have any problems with me personally you can PM me but please don't try to mess up my reputation in public. It's very childish to make others think of you bad things if still it is not a true.
Thanks.

puffin
09-03-2008, 03:42 PM

That has to do with what? :huh:

I'm still the memeber there. There was misunderstanding.
You are strange guy with this kind of question .... I thing that it's not the place and it's not the time ... :pinch:

If you have any problems with me personally you can PM me but please don't try to mess up my reputation in public. It's very childish to make others think of you bad things if still it is not a true.
Thanks.

Sorry KindZius i just had to reply to this. I just wish to point out how things may LOOK,but they might not be TRUE.(You know i mean,check your mail.)

Good Luck in your search for what you seek.

I know your a good guy really:)

KiNdZiUs
09-04-2008, 03:43 PM
bump

waeldiab
09-05-2008, 12:32 AM
bump

stitched
09-05-2008, 03:24 PM
i didnt mean to cause u any trouble....i just wanted to know if u were the guy because i felt sorry for u the day when u lost your bitmetv account,u seemed to be a nice guy

Sonki123
09-05-2008, 03:26 PM
bump

waeldiab
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
bump :)

tornedo
09-06-2008, 12:41 AM
i hope to get it
good luck my friend

Totti
09-06-2008, 06:50 AM
good luck you'll need it i've been trying to join nb for a year now with no success

KiNdZiUs
09-06-2008, 01:38 PM
THANKS FOR SUPPORT GUYS !!!!!
Totti, I wish you all the best regarding invite to NB :D

I'm still looking for invite to NB. Anyone ? ;)

RedRansom
09-06-2008, 02:08 PM
if you want only for dvds, swebits have great content too and there is same files especially 0day dvds...
and Good luck keep your wish it will take a time you know get an invite from NB not easy for member and wisher...

znik
09-06-2008, 05:35 PM
You are a nice person and you certainly deserve an invite.

However, you have given away some of your accounts you didn't need anymore in the past, something I really hate.

If you promise to use this account personally and never share it or give it away to anyone for whatever reason, you can pm your email to invite you.

Magnum
09-06-2008, 05:42 PM

However, you have given away some of your accounts you didn't need anymore in the past, something I really hate.

If you promise to use this account personally and never share it or give it away to anyone for whatever reason, you can pm your email to invite you.
Nice one my friend and CONGRATZ KiNdZiUs!!!!!! :)

UnderTaker23
09-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Congratulations man :P

integral
09-06-2008, 06:09 PM

Just a simple promise? :whistling You're generous to a fault, I hope it doesn't come back to haunt you.

znik
09-06-2008, 06:36 PM
I know KiNdZiUs a long time ago and know he can keep his promises.

Besides that, you must be crazy to give away your account on a valuable tracker like NB.

KiNdZiUs
09-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I know KiNdZiUs a long time ago and know he can keep his promises.

Besides that, you must be crazy to give away your account on a valuable tracker like NB.

WOW ZNIK, it's amazing !!!! :D Thanks a lot ! I definitely will not giveaway NB account :happy:

Thanks to all guys who supported me and who not. It's great to be here in FST and to have around nice ppl community :w00t: :01: :fst:

Have a nice evening :D

RedRansom
09-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Finally you got it:D congratz all supporter
btw Dont forget, they only want norwegian talk and dont request invite from ppl lol i saw too much ban reason anyways ...