PDA

View Full Version : Whats wid Ski***** ?

ksauron
09-03-2008, 01:33 PM
hey guys..any idea whats wid Sk******
is there a remote possibility that they get outta Beta?

its getting a lil too difficult keeping up wid the latest developments there..:P

if ya have any clue to it..please dont mind sharing it wid us..

F3n1x
09-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Do you want taste it?

ksauron
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Do you want taste it?
hell yeah..
i want to taste it and savor the flavor for ever..:P

soulreaper
09-03-2008, 02:52 PM
If you're a member then you'd already know,if you're not then why would you care about a site which doesn't give a shit about you ? Plus it's probably goatshit for content anyway.

Sorry,I'm really skeptical about these upcoming superexclusive sites that don't lay enough emphasis on content but instead like to wallow in their obscurity.

Edit:- I forgot you want to join Shittles for the community!

respawn40
09-03-2008, 07:13 PM
If you're a member then you'd already know,if you're not then why would you care about a site which doesn't give a shit about you ? Plus it's probably goatshit for content anyway.

Sorry,I'm really skeptical about these upcoming superexclusive sites that don't lay enough emphasis on content but instead like to wallow in their obscurity.

You know how the Rainbow works, right? If you do, then you would know that they actually emphasize active participation a lot. So maybe, it's not always about the content.

EDIT: And ksauron, I doubt that them going out of "beta" will mean they open signups or something, if that's what you're hoping.

integral
09-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Maybe you just have to look harder for the information you want. :)

Schiz0
09-03-2008, 08:06 PM
By the way, the site is called "Skittles" not "Sk******". And it's not, nor trying to be, some exclusive hidden site. You guys are feeding off the hype that YOU'RE creating yourself. Haha. It's actually quite humorous to lurk these forums.

SneakyToast
09-03-2008, 08:08 PM
I like how pathetic you people seem. Fighting with each other on sites you're not a part of over whether or not and to what extent you should whore to become a part of them. I can summarize this part of FST for you:

Hey does anyone know about <insert elitist tracker here> and how i can become a member?

No, you're dumb you shouldn't try to get into those crappy sites because they suck and their staff are assholes.

But I love their staff, i want to join.

No they suck and they're all elitist fucks let's not join.

~It makes me smile kind of.

Tokeman
09-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I just love how whenever something (tracker, forum, whatnot) is closed, then everyone says they are elitist. Most of the higher lvl sites, have at one time or another, been open for signups. Granted, I dont think this skittles site/forum/whatever it is has ever been open, but as stated, its still in beta so who cares who can join?

Arasari
09-03-2008, 08:14 PM
oh noes, a torrentsite i'm not a member of :cry::cry:

let's freak out and blame their staff and elitst members

SneakyToast
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
ewe genious coders should prevent double posts somehow.

Something Else
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks a bunch guise. I was going to make a request and you've ruined my chances now. :no:

SneakyToast
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I just love how whenever something (tracker, forum, whatnot) is closed, then everyone says they are elitist. Most of the higher lvl sites, have at one time or another, been open for signups. Granted, I dont think this skittles site/forum/whatever it is has ever been open, but as stated, its still in beta so who cares who can join?
That's the point, they want to join because they're so fail at life that they convince themselves the trackers are so elite they must be a member of them.

Thanks a bunch guise. I was going to make a request and you've ruined my chances now. :no:
Ewe should suck Schiz0's cawk. It worked for me but fufu wasn't too happy bout it.

ksauron
09-04-2008, 01:16 AM

You know how the Rainbow works, right? If you do, then you would know that they actually emphasize active participation a lot. So maybe, it's not always about the content.

EDIT: And ksauron, I doubt that them going out of "beta" will mean they open signups or something, if that's what you're hoping.

yeah, i know rainbow works..
what i meant by asking 'will they go out of Beta' was that will certain users like PU or above would actually be able request an invite..smthing like the parent site..:rolleyes:

and yeah, i was kinda looking forward to it , coz of FLAC n movies + a no calorie pack..(ratio free)

anyway, thx for filling me up wid the elite, level thing..
to be honest , they sound like trader stuff..cut out the Level talk and then maybe the hype would die down as well..

respawn40
09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Well, there's always Pedro's for FLAC, and then if you want a no-ratio place for movies, PTN. That satisfies your FLAC + Movies + No ratio requirements.

And are you a forum/IRC whore :P?

Alco23
09-04-2008, 02:12 AM
to be honest , they sound like trader stuff..cut out the Level talk and then maybe the hype would die down as well..

The hype is generated by you guys here. I doubt staff on any decent tracker wants to be rated and whatnot.

Skittles and rainbows eh? Sounds like if you're not gay you won't enjoy it... Now who's arse am I licking tonight? :naughty:

SneakyToast
09-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Mine plz. I uploaded those albums for you remember.

rtw
09-04-2008, 08:47 AM

The hype is generated by you guys here. I doubt staff on any decent tracker wants to be rated and whatnot.

Skittles and rainbows eh? Sounds like if you're not gay you won't enjoy it... Now who's arse am I licking tonight? :naughty:

you mean is a :ghey: tracker ?

btw i love u Alco.

:lol:

ftnftw
09-04-2008, 11:06 AM
I saw screens and the content sucked and the site did look pretty gay.

lolier
09-04-2008, 11:34 AM
please kid, respect the sites wishes.
if they don't want to be known, don't talk about them here, don't open empty threads as it will only decrease your chances to join the site(which are definitely very low atm).
and don't talk about their ancestor site, it will only piss people off.
thanks for consideration, and you should know, this forum is pg-13+, i think that your daddy shall hold your hand and explain to you that you don't have to take any candy(skittles) from strangers :D

SneakyToast
09-04-2008, 11:58 AM
and your english did sound pretty gay.

BradleyPittock
09-04-2008, 12:17 PM
If they do have gay stuff, i'd be interested.

ftnftw
09-04-2008, 12:27 PM

Sure, I could have written the post this way: "I saw screens. The content sucked and the site looked pretty gay."

But I was still brewing my coffee at the time. I must have sounded like an illiterate American. Oh well.

So fuck you. Your site sucks.

By the way, <3 Lindt Swiss chocolate.

buggyfresh
09-04-2008, 12:44 PM
If they do have gay stuff, i'd be interested.

oh noez...maybe sneakytoast can help you out :whistling

Kook
09-04-2008, 04:41 PM
/me hugs SneakyToast

:D

Guys, once this site opens your chances will be greater if you dont create these type of threads asking for details on a site that likes its privacy.

deadalive1
09-04-2008, 04:59 PM
/me hugs SneakyToast

:D

Guys, once this site opens your chances will be greater if you dont create these type of threads asking for details on a site that likes its privacy.
I love you Kook :P

soulreaper
09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
"Community" is used as an excuse to hide a torrent site's mediocrity,become a fashion these days. And most of these community hailers,barring a few(you know who you are) probably don't take part in the forums anyway. Ironically some of these "community oriented" sites have inactive forums.

Noone ever talks about communites of sites like KG,Waffles(probably the most erudite community ), Goem(almost perfect) which is a shame really.

sperm
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM
if they don't want to be known, don't talk about them here, don't open empty threads as it will only decrease your chances to join the site(which are definitely very low atm).

schiz0 didn't seem to bothered (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whats-wid-ski--post2957262/postcount7) about the site being kept a secret :ermm:

Polarbear
09-04-2008, 06:20 PM

schiz0 didn't seem to bothered (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whats-wid-ski--post2957262/postcount7) about the site being kept a secret :ermm:

there aren't any rules not to talk about the site or not to mention its name.

rainbowman
09-04-2008, 09:27 PM

there aren't any rules not to talk about the site or not to mention its name.

you are free to have healthy discussions , its not a secret tracker but that doest mean we are not private ;). By that i mean certain things should not be spoken outside the tracker/forum.

@soulreaper : i have a question, are you part of the beta? if not you shouldn't comment on things you dont know about.

Funkin'
09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
"Community" is used as an excuse to hide a torrent site's mediocrity,become a fashion these days.

:yup:

Skiz
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM
you are free to have healthy discussions , its not a secret tracker but that doest mean we artn private ;)

What is "artn"?

respawn40
09-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Skizo, he meant to say "aren't". You know, as in "...but that doesn't mean we aren't a private tracker". :P

mrnobody
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
you are free to have healthy discussions , its not a secret tracker but that doest mean we artn private ;)

how many calories does it have? :01:

xGeNeSisx
09-04-2008, 11:33 PM
http://druglaw.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/08/skittles.jpg
That is skittles, not that great IMO. They are quite tacky when chewed. The sour ones also leave a quite tart taste in my mouth.

Jokes aside, true image of skittles:
http://www.solarwinter.net/albums/funny/Skittles.JPG

rainbowman
09-05-2008, 12:05 AM

What is "artn"?

That my friend is a typo as in a typing error you know....., fixed :)

Something Else
09-05-2008, 01:41 AM
What is "artn"?

Angry Rapists Torturing Noobs. :unsure:

PlayeR
09-05-2008, 01:52 AM
i bet he is one of the people arguing abt that site in this thread.
he just created another account..

rainbowman
09-05-2008, 02:02 AM

nope this is my one and only account :) and no im not arguing, there is no argument here other than the OP asking about the site, and i helped answer a few questions ;)

Something Else
09-05-2008, 02:12 AM

Why's someone arguing about which site in what thread with who's acct. What's more, when do you claim this happened. :blink:

mrnobody
09-05-2008, 02:19 AM

Why's someone arguing about which site in what thread with who's acct. What's more, when do you claim this happened. :blink:

you forgot how.

Something Else
09-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Says you.

PlayeR
09-05-2008, 02:56 AM

nope this is my one and only account :) and no im not arguing, there is no argument here other than the OP asking about the site, and i helped answer a few questions ;)

ok then i was wrong :pinch:...
and maybe i used the wrong word, i should've used discussing :happy:

becomehokage
09-06-2008, 10:28 AM
By the way, the site is called "Skittles" not "Sk******". And it's not, nor trying to be, some exclusive hidden site. You guys are feeding off the hype that YOU'RE creating yourself. Haha. It's actually quite humorous to lurk these forums.
Oh my, you guys dont give a f*** rite? :P

johall
09-07-2008, 12:46 AM
ah the great fst community....cant even let an honest thread looking for some info squeeze by...has to turn into an argument for whatever reason

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-question-ttc-post2947222/postcount14

i guess your "whatever floats your boat" comment can only be applied to places you like

aysomc
09-07-2008, 12:47 PM
ah the great fst community....cant even let an honest thread looking for some info squeeze by...has to turn into an argument for whatever reason

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-question-ttc-post2947222/postcount14

i guess your "whatever floats your boat" comment can only be applied to places you like

i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it. and anyone who has talked to the guy who started skittles would know he's a very nice guy who doesnt care or want a super secret site and he has plenty of experience and the right friends to actually make a new tracker that wont be full of flaws(notice how he didnt come here to recruit staff :P ). from what i've heard it's a damn good site that encourages active users and at this point there is no reason to talk badly about it... unless you're just a dick. :mellow:

soulreaper
09-07-2008, 04:21 PM
i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it.

Goddamn,you had me all figured out in no time.Now I'm surely gonna work my ass off to get into a site with 100 torrents,life's surely gonna improve by leaps and bounds once I get in.:rolleyes:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hahaha-ttc-lol-309964/page2#post2945632

^^Unlike you I do have a life,a REAL one at that. Good luck with your 5-year e-penis extension plan!

ClodiuS
09-07-2008, 10:38 PM
this tracker sucks,is overrated,worst staff...

sear
09-07-2008, 11:41 PM
And you know because...

If you're a member why don't you post up your user name if not then gtfo.

Night0wl
09-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Just let them kill the hype. Seriously doubt that the staff or members are shedding many tears over FST'ers saying they suck.

aysomc
09-08-2008, 12:01 AM
i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it.

Goddamn,you had me all figured out in no time.Now I'm surely gonna work my ass off to get into a site with 100 torrents,life's surely gonna improve by leaps and bounds once I get in.:rolleyes:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hahaha-ttc-lol-309964/page2#post2945632

^^Unlike you I do have a life,a REAL one at that. Good luck with your 5-year e-penis extension plan!

wow you got really mad about something you dont care about. then you made an assumption about a site you know nothing about. and to top it off you took a joke that everyone else understood and thought it was a real statement. you sir, are a genius. its also really cute that you said you had a REAL life right after going through all my comments.

Alco23
09-08-2008, 12:23 AM

Anyone else see the irony here?
:whistling

Just let them kill the hype. Seriously doubt that the staff or members are shedding many tears over FST'ers saying they suck.

:yup:

this tracker sucks,is overrated,worst staff...

Yeah it sucks balls. Not sure why we're even still talking about how badly it sucks. Even a $2 lady-boy hooker doesn't suck harder than this.

And you know because...

If you're a member why don't you post up your user name if not then gtfo.

Alco

Come on, stand up and be counted or just keep dick-waving.
:01:

Something Else
09-08-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm a $2 lady-boy hooker.

$1.50 for you mate. (11p)

sear
09-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Tha's a fucking rip off. I'll give you $1 AU (-11p) and not a cent more.

mrnobody
09-08-2008, 12:35 AM
i will take $1 instead.