PDA

View Full Version : requesT : BITMETV :)

gold24
09-04-2008, 03:26 PM
A SImple request if anyone can help me and get me an invite to bitmetv i appriciate it a lot i can give plenty of ratio and seedbox test and u can look up on past history if anybody can help me out ...let me know

aysomc
09-04-2008, 03:30 PM
shaky history with trading, sorry. :noes:

Sweetiepie
09-04-2008, 03:33 PM
shaky history with trading, sorry. :noes:

But that was in January 2007. And after that he hasn't been trading. Have no account or invites there so i can't give you either. But it's atleast a free bump :)

:wub:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2008, 03:47 PM
There's a thread involving trading musicvids July '08.Editing the post doesn't get rid of intent.
Plus way too many recent requests.

I'm willing to cut you some slack because Disme is on your friends list but not enough to consider giving you an invite.:noes:

Sweetiepie
09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
There's a thread involving trading musicvids July '08.Editing the post doesn't get rid of intent.
Plus way too many recent requests.

aah, ok. Just looked who had reped him ;)

gold24
09-04-2008, 03:55 PM
well im not trading anymore for a long time now but i see your point and about that musicvid i still think its not about trading its about me not wanting the site after i seen what qulaity it had on it so why not give it to someone else
but ok i can still hope

guitarhero
09-04-2008, 04:00 PM
I don`t believe anymore in trader-became-non`trader from a day to other thing anymore ... i saw Nicholes and that was enough..

IdolEyes787
09-04-2008, 04:02 PM
well im not trading anymore for a long time now but i see your point and about that musicvid i still think its not about trading its about me not wanting the site after i seen what qulaity it had on it so why not give it to someone else
but ok i can still hope

Props for being reasonable a least and not whining about it.