PDA

View Full Version : Req and not

AuReDo
09-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi....I have problem....two weeks ago, a person whom i considered to be my friend ask me if i want to join him as staff in a tracker that he created....I Trusted him and accepted, and he asked for my Ip...i gave him what he wanted, and, don't know how, he managed to discover my yahoo password and my trackers password.....:cry:....and he managed to steal many of my trackers.....The reason why i have this request so late is because i've been busy with my work, and i didn't have time for it....I don't want all my trackers back, i wished to, but it wouldn't be fare, but i request or try to get back only 2 trackers which i ussualy used..and that trackers are Torrentleech and Hdbits.org....If I can recover my old accounts by torrentleech or hdbits.org staff it will be extraordinary.....if not, and someone wants, and can help me by inviting me to those tracker, i will be always thankfull....
I also want to make a giveaway, but in another thread
Thanks.....

kukushka
09-04-2008, 06:01 PM
let's consider it's 100% truth. how do you suppose that somebody will trust you to be in his invite tree when you f****d up with your old accounts being completely noob, not caring about your old inviters and not trying to protect your property by talking to staff etc...

RedRansom
09-04-2008, 06:21 PM
you wont get them again cuz you are keeper about your tracker all staff member will say this ...
so you need new invites :unsure:
umm how can i say at my land there is a saying "Nowdays Dont trust your Dad too ..."

AuReDo
09-04-2008, 06:50 PM
let's consider it's 100% truth. how do you suppose that somebody will trust you to be in his invite tree when you f****d up with your old accounts being completely noob, not caring about your old inviters and not trying to protect your property by talking to staff etc...

yes, i agree with you but how i told you, i considered that person a friend, I trusted him, so i don't think i can be called noob.....
but you're wright in one way....and by this way...i want to apologize to all my old inviters if my "mistake" affected in any way their accounts (hope not)

let's consider it's 100% truth..........i can prove that what i say it's true if you don't believe me..

Adama
09-05-2008, 03:20 AM
sorry but i don't believe your story
if you want those tracker just request them
you don't need to tell us lies like this
btw you should change your avatar to go with your story

and i could be wrong
but first you need to show us some proofs

kondrae
09-05-2008, 05:46 AM
hdbits.org has taken away invites from most so only like staff have them
TL, you have a chance, but every day, its getting harder to get your hands on a tl invite

AuReDo
09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
sorry but i don't believe your story
if you want those tracker just request them
you don't need to tell us lies like this
btw you should change your avatar to go with your story

and i could be wrong
but first you need to show us some proofs

I said before, i can prove that my story is not a lie......I can show the conversation which i made with that guy on yahoo to FST staff, i can translate it cause it's not in english, or let it how it is......and i can prove that i had those 2 trackers....espacially hdbits.org....Probably, if you search on my past posts, you can find that i used that trackers as "Ratio proofs" on giveaway......

integral
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.

AuReDo
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.

Mate.......if you search my history, i could see that I'm not a trader......I don't know why people don't believe my story.....
Please tell me what should i do to be credible.....

integral
09-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you aren't a trader and your misfortune had nothing to do with trading.

The first thing you should have done once you realized your accounts were stolen, is go to the support channels of those trackers and explain the situation, with logs and the tracker site he gave to you.

AuReDo
09-05-2008, 09:47 AM
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you aren't a trader and your misfortune had nothing to do with trading.

The first thing you should have done once you realized your accounts were stolen, is go to the support channels of those trackers and explain the situation, with logs and the tracker site he gave to you.

thanks for the advice, but i don't quite know how to do that........if you can explain or resume to me how should i do that, it would be perfect.....

AuReDo
09-07-2008, 09:16 AM
A last hope....

dr jones
09-07-2008, 09:23 AM

my exact thought

AuReDo
09-07-2008, 09:30 AM

my exact thought

please follow all posts, before saying this again....

dr jones
09-07-2008, 09:35 AM
my exact thought

wtf :pinch:

what the hell is "please follow all post,before saying this again"

iam just telling you what i think about your problem,why do i have to follow all post ?

AuReDo
09-07-2008, 09:47 AM

wtf :pinch:

what the hell is "please follow all post,before saying this again"

iam just telling you what i think about your problem,why do i have to follow all post ?

because....how i said....and how you can find from all of my posts....I'm not a trader...