PDA

View Full Version : hdbits account

chinafree
09-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Now, when I try to log in to hdbits my account has been disabled.
Is there a way to contact the moderators to have the account re-activated? I had a good share, I'm a donar . if I remember correctly and it would be a shame to start again.
If it's not possible to re-activate the account, is there a way to get a new Invite?
Thanks in advance, for any help.

my hdbits ID: zhangp4
email: [email protected] ([email protected])

If someone could just give me an email of a staff member, PM a staff member for me, or help me get in the IRC channel that'd be great.

huzhichao
09-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Sh*t happens everytime.:pinch:

Don't you forget that you are a f**kin' trader somewhere else?:blink:

FSTY
09-05-2008, 04:13 PM
U should be disabled from hdbits since 1 or 2 years ago, u know what u did for ur dirty purpose on hdbits. U r shame to all chinese, many good users from China suffered from what u did on hdbits and all u did on ur qq group. Shame

To all: don't try to give him any invitation.........

McBride
09-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Sh*t happens everytime.:pinch:

Don't you forget that you are a f**kin' trader somewhere else?:blink:

Oh My God,i hate that :happy:

ftnftw
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I feel even less sympathy for you than I do those Chinese gymnasts who were used to cheat in the Olympics.

Oh and you're not going to be able to start over or get a new invite. Ever.

pifpaf
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
dude, remove your personal info.

Skiz
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
I feel even less sympathy for you than I do those Chinese gymnasts who were used to cheat in the Olympics.

That's just plain incorrect.

ftnftw
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM

What's incorrect? Those girls were not old enough. :P

Or maybe you mean to say that he may get a second chance, which is highly, highly unlikely given how difficult it is for good users to get invited. If HDB is banning countries, it seems like it will be nearly impossible.

If you care enough to call it incorrect, maybe you could correct it?

fkzhangp4
09-05-2008, 04:38 PM
zhangp4,i will f u c k you for ever,u idot nuts,upload 2T during 2 day? i tell you,your ip rang has permanent baned,all your ip address(whatever home or office)is added on the blacklist

FSTY
09-05-2008, 04:43 PM

Or maybe you mean to say that he may get a second chance, which is highly, highly unlikely given how difficult it is for good users to get invited. If HDB is banning countries, it seems like it will be nearly impossible.

1\ I don't agree with u

2\ here is not the place to discuss this question

ftnftw
09-05-2008, 04:47 PM

1\ I don't agree with u

2\ here is not the place to discuss this question

1) I wasn't talking to you.
2) Of course it is the place.
3) I think I see why people told me not to bother with FST.

RedRansom
09-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Now, when I try to log in to hdbits my account has been disabled.
Is there a way to contact the moderators to have the account re-activated? I had a good share, I'm a donar . if I remember correctly and it would be a shame to start again.
If it's not possible to re-activate the account, is there a way to get a new Invite?
Thanks in advance, for any help.

my hdbits ID: zhangp4
email: [email protected] ([email protected])

If someone could just give me an email of a staff member, PM a staff member for me, or help me get in the IRC channel that'd be great.
like you (members) they bannig all country ip range good job thanks and go on :dry:

Cabalo
09-05-2008, 08:39 PM
good they banned you. two thumbs up !

ea66
09-05-2008, 09:46 PM

u sux.

kukushka
09-05-2008, 10:23 PM
:lol:what a friendly thread

puckface
09-06-2008, 04:57 AM
:lol:what a friendly thread

yes, I can feel the love.

ftnftw
09-06-2008, 06:09 AM
i feel even less sympathy for you than i do those chinese gymnasts who were used to cheat in the olympics.

u sux.

:01:

spring1860
09-06-2008, 07:48 AM
go your mother for help, all country i s cheered up
i'm shamed of u

Raban
09-06-2008, 07:57 AM
yes yes i like this thread

aysomc
09-06-2008, 09:08 AM
good thread, would read again.

deadalive1
09-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Damn... I think I got dyslexia reading this thread. Let me read it again. :P :D

vinhkhang01
09-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Have they been stripped their trophies from the olympic committees yet? Not yet right!

i feel even less sympathy for you than i do those chinese gymnasts who were used to cheat in the olympics.

Overlord
09-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Because they're pussies, not because what China did was legal.

RedRansom
09-09-2008, 08:09 PM
good they banned you. two thumbs up !
if you said this to me no problem man find an invite not hard for me :whistling but i really borred to fuck up my uploads lol and hd ...I will turn again when my hdtv come again :shifty:

Skiz
09-10-2008, 12:42 AM

Change ip, clear cookies, get invite.

Not that hard, really.

RedRansom
09-10-2008, 01:16 AM

Not that hard, really.
that is not correct too they wont create a new account, use a created account or something else...
when he/she try to create an account like you said invite will expired for ip range ban..
or
he/she create account non-banned ip range and start use account with banned ip range like her/his country af course account will get banned too...
so if ip range banned for a country

Not that hard, really.wont work!!!
but there is some unusual ways too:whistling i dont recomened rent a server for hdbits if they see your other tracker profile flag they will ban you again without judge...(no matter you have great upload statu bonus point like me lol ) so Dont let to suck your blood
but i can say SSH:whistling

Kook
09-12-2008, 07:24 PM
What did China do to get IP banned? Was there just a high percentage of cheaters or...?

not that it affects me being english and all :D