PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Some random accounts

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
After years of filesharing I've got a lot of different accounts on trackers.

Now it's time to sort the trackers I use the most from the trackers I don't use anymore.

Instead of just delete the accounts I've decided to give them to people who wants them.

So, just write in the thread, the people who answers first will have it. And just one acc / person :)

Here's the accounts:

Power user accounts:

* - STmusic, 50gb buffer, 18 invites Will go to 7oOoDa, But you can still ask for invites
* - Filemp3, 20gb buffer Will go to Cijay
* - BIT-HDTV, 60gb buffer, 24 invites Will go to yasobelber92, But you can still ask for invites
* - Metalbits, 15gb buffer, 2 invites

User accounts:

* - Ifi, no ratio
* - Demonoid, some invites
* - Tehconnection, 15gb buffer

If you want you can ask for invites if you want that instead. Will give everything on sunday evening, so just feel free to ask !

/ "Sweetiepie" :wub::wub:

ONE NEW RULE, WILL NOT GIVE ANYTHING TO TRADERS

Sonki123
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey man

Can i have Filemp3...please..

Do you need speedtest and ratio proof?...

thanks

7oOoDa
09-05-2008, 05:25 PM
great give away mate can i have Stmusic plzz i need it

adissan
09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi there mate :)
Can i ask for bit-hdtv account,i m after it for a long time ,i need to feed my hd hunger :)
I will take care of the account and use it a lot :) if you need ratio proofs or speedtest ,i will pm them
cheers
thanks

invitemu
09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I would love to apply for Filemp3 acc

apextwin146
09-05-2008, 05:34 PM
can i have ST music account mate .. I would really like to download scene music releases and STMusic is the scene music tracker as far as i know ..

kocher
09-05-2008, 05:37 PM
may i have BIT-HDTV please?

-AdY-
09-05-2008, 05:43 PM
can i get Bit hdtv account ?

McBride
09-05-2008, 06:06 PM
can i have filemp3,please?i like very much this tracker!

curtanwoo
09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Hi!

I would appreciate an invite to filemp3. I had an account there that I lost during the summer when I wasn't home and had forgot to park it. Obviously they had made the tracker invite only when I got home. It's a very nice complement to my other trackers because it's relatively easy to seed, so I'd appreciate it very much.

Nice giveaway!

/curtanwoo

vodoux
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
an invite to hdtv would be great, thanks

speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/318281616.png (http://www.speedtest.net/)

ratio proof

tv-qc.net http://tv-qc.net/trackertorrent/torrentbar.php/511.png

mma-tracker http://www.peromusic.com/torrent/mma.jpg

ethor http://www.peromusic.com/torrent/ethor.jpg

Nemrod
09-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Instead of just delete the accounts I've decided to give them to people who wants them.

Huge mistake. :cry:

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 06:57 PM

Why ?. plz tell me :dabs:

deadalive1
09-05-2008, 07:05 PM

Agreed, better to of just deleted those accounts than to give them away, you are sending the wrong message.
Giving away accounts is NO different than trading them. YOU signed up for them NOT whoever you have now given them to (it is in direct violation of EVERY trackers rules). But if they were say level 5 and up I bet you wouldn't just "give" them away.
Now when you request trackers like ScT you will be remembered for these account giveaways and most likely not get what you ask for because of it (at least not by those who value tracker rules that is).

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 07:19 PM

Agreed, better to of just deleted those accounts than to give them away, you are sending the wrong message.
Giving away accounts is NO different than trading them. YOU signed up for them NOT whoever you have now given them to (it is in direct violation of EVERY trackers rules). But if they were say level 5 and up I bet you wouldn't just "give" them away.
Now when you request trackers like ScT you will be remembered for these account giveaways and most likely not get what you ask for because of it (at least not by those who value tracker rules that is).

And I don't care anymore. Cause theres just ONE WAY to get a tracker over level 3. And thats to trade them (Don't missunderstand me, I'll never do it). And that's just cause everyone who has an invite is to selfish to share them. And I don't want to be one of them, so for that reason I'll continue with give away accounts and invites.

BTW, which tracker do you started with ?. And all trackers you've picked up on the way. Do you have all of them left, and uses them every day ?

Sonki123
09-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Give me filemp3 plz

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Give me filemp3 plz

Read the first post.... What are you whining for ? :whistling

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 07:35 PM

And I don't care anymore. Cause theres just ONE WAY to get a tracker over level 3. And thats to trade them (Don't missunderstand me, I'll never do it). And that's just cause everyone who has an invite is to selfish to share them. And I don't want to be one of them, so for that reason I'll continue with give away accounts and invites.

BTW, which tracker do you started with ?. And all trackers you've picked up on the way. Do you have all of them left, and uses them every day ?

You're totally wrong. You probably did not started with the best people, you got in here, you saw a lot of giveaways and you joined (at least you didn't join the traders section, which is great).

It's kinda normal that, as I said, you started great when you choose the giveaways in spite of trades. Usually the most people start there, even those great sysops you see around.

Now...

Cause theres just ONE WAY to get a tracker over level 3. And thats to trade them

Come on... Be racional. I'm on the most trackers and I have never traded, have used my invites about 5 times and no one got banned, yeah I'm proud of that.

Now what? I could write a text about giveaways and it's disadvantages, I will not do it tho.

You want to get in on trackers: Respect tracker rules.

deadalive1
09-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I started out on the Usenet actually (and still use it) but when I got into BT trackers I started out like most n00bs on the public ones, then gradually moved into the ground floor of the private sector and worked my way up. I have some great friends here who have helped me immensely to get where I am and I truly do appreciate them (not for what they have done, but for being a friend, regardless of anything else). Now back to the question, the accounts I no longer use I either had them deleted or in the rare cases where staff wouldn't delete them I let them get disabled for inactivity (I NEVER chose to give them away!).

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 07:49 PM

You're totally wrong. You probably did not started with the best people, you got in here, you saw a lot of giveaways and you joined (at least you didn't join the traders section, which is great).

It's kinda normal that, as I said, you started great when you choose the giveaways in spite of trades. Usually the most people start there, even those great sysops you see around.

I joined this community for about 2 months ago. And i've been filesharing for about 2 years. And most of the tracker I gives away I've signed up to when I was new in filesharing and it was open sign up. And I didn't joined FST for the giveaway-section. I couldn't even see it when I was new here or before I'd signed up.

Now...

Cause theres just ONE WAY to get a tracker over level 3. And thats to trade them

Come on... Be racional. I'm on the most trackers and I have never traded, have used my invites about 5 times and no one got banned, yeah I'm proud of that.

Now what? I could write a text about giveaways and it's disadvantages, I will not do it tho.

You want to get in on trackers: Respect tracker rules.

Yeah, congratz. or ?!:blink:

"Respect the tracker rules"

What ?. Plz tell me which rule I havn't respected ... If that's right I should have tons of invites now ! :mellow:

yasobelber92
09-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Can i have an invite for Bit-HDTV,

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/318915084.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8981/youtorub3.png
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7662/zamundafj6.png

Those screens are from Wednesday(i think), but there is nothin changed.Well if u want new screens i will post then.

I had an account there but i when to vacation for 2 months and forgot to park my account....so i lost it. I like HD stuff

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I started out on the Usenet actually (and still use it) but when I got into BT trackers I started out like most n00bs on the public ones, then gradually moved into the ground floor of the private sector and worked my way up. I have some great friends here who have helped me immensely to get where I am and I truly do appreciate them (not for what they have done, but for being a friend, regardless of anything else). Now back to the question, the accounts I no longer use I either had them deleted or in the rare cases where staff wouldn't delete them I let them get disabled for inactivity (I NEVER chose to give them away!).

But I'm not that selfish. It's still accounts from trackers there you have to have invites to join, and as long as people wants it I will give it to them if they need it. This is my chose, so please stop spamming my threads about things I don't care about !

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 07:57 PM
"The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!"

One of them...

"Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited."

You want to get in on ScT and you just don't give a fuck about the rules.

Look I tried to help you, and you act as the perfect user.

Good luck with your request.

deadalive1
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
What ?. Plz tell me which rule I havn't respected ... :mellow:
How about in the RULES section of almost ever tracker.... Do not giveaway your accounts, sell your invites etc...:frusty:

Hmm here's one on the site you are trying to get on..imagine that.

Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited.

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
"The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!"

One of them...

"Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited."

You want to get in on ScT and you just don't give a fuck about the rules.

Look I tried to help you, and you act as the perfect user.

Good luck with your request.

ohh, then I'm so sorry ....:sleeping:. Think it's impossible to have an invite there in that case. Cause you can't give away your invites, and you can't neither trade them. So why even have invites ?!.

btw, plz don't answer this. Let the people who wants my giveaway post instead. THANKS !!!

deadalive1
09-05-2008, 08:02 PM
But I'm not that selfish. It's still accounts from trackers there you have to have invites to join, and as long as people wants it I will give it to them if they need it. This is my chose, so please stop spamming my threads about things I don't care about !
And that's why nobody has helped you get into ScT! That statement says it ALL.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I know that you are trying to do the right thing by being charitable sweetiepie but people see it as a lack of judgment.In an open giveaway no matter how careful you try to be you never really know what the person is going to do with the account.

And account giveaways show a lack of respect for the tracker and also anyone who might have given you those invites in the first place.

Look mate I was in the same boat as you for a long time but I was patient and one day the sky opened up.

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I know that you are trying to do the right thing by being charitable sweetiepie but people see it as a lack of judgment.In an open giveaway no matter how careful you try to be you never really know what the person is going to do with the account.

And account giveaways show a lack of respect for the tracker and also anyone who might have given you those invites in the first place.

Look mate I was in the same boat as you for a long time but I was patient and one day the sky opened up.

Here's a key word, patience.

So why even have invites ?!.

To invite friends.

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 08:11 PM

As I said, I signed up when it was open signup. So don't worry about that.

And I guess that day comes for me too, but atm I think this is the right thing to do.

andertzy
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Can I have a bitHD-TV invite?

IdolEyes787
09-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Good luck but you are doing it against the best advice of people who are more knowledgeable than you(or I).

Sweetiepie
09-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Case closed, thanks for arguing