PDA

View Full Version : HD-Trans down again?

kelfa
09-06-2008, 05:54 AM
This new tracker wasn't half bad, 8x upload was awesome and I picked up some 1080p stuff that I didnt have ratio for at other sites. However they have had some issues, and seem to be down again. ANy news?

dr jones
09-06-2008, 05:57 AM
you should have post it here

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-trackers-down-back-up-137426/page506/?

down for me too :)

kelfa
09-06-2008, 03:34 PM
O crap, I forgot about that section. Thanks, it looks like its still down as well. A guy from there site made a post a few days ago about being hacked, maybe it happened again?

hdtransmission
09-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I cant believe you guys are so fucking stupid. This bitch has putting your info in the open for months now. Besides she's big mouthed (which fits her role as p2p whore perfectly) she doesnt have the slightest coding skills. All she has ever done was to start about 6 template trackers, earn donations and start over. Besides the domain fees of about 7$ a year she doesnt have any expenses. The tracker is hosted at her home and all the torrents are uploaded from other trackers.

..!..
more2come

SgtMajor
09-06-2008, 05:46 PM
I cant believe you guys are so fucking stupid. This bitch has putting your info in the open for months now. Besides she's big mouthed (which fits her role as p2p whore perfectly) she doesnt have the slightest coding skills. All she has ever done was to start about 6 template trackers, earn donations and start over. Besides the domain fees of about 7$ a year she doesnt have any expenses. The tracker is hosted at her home and all the torrents are uploaded from other trackers.

..!..
more2come

I'm missing something here :-/

Who is talking about who, is this FST account now hacked and taken over by someone and therefore talking about HDT?

respawn40
09-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I think the account got hacked and the person is talking about HDT.

apextwin146
09-06-2008, 05:48 PM
so its safe to assume that this accnt and the tracker has been h@acked ..

dalima
09-06-2008, 05:53 PM
hmm.. im not returning there again. too much downtime and apparantly some childish fights and enemies :pinch:

yayyyyyy
09-06-2008, 07:49 PM

..!..
more2come

:/

hdtransmission
09-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Yes it was hosted at home with 1 gbite line so what ? second uploads ? hm i didnt upload, i had uploaders, what i belived them they said they got own source. second, wtf having fun with hacking ? Whos childish and even hacking, grow up and be a man ffs

johall
09-07-2008, 12:56 AM

..!..
more2come

although this post is mostly true it needn't be conveyed in such a manner....i was part of said site and i saw most of what happened

kelfa
09-07-2008, 03:04 AM
so its fair to say that this site is done....I was stocking up on some 1080p classics with that 8x upload...should I be worried and change all my passwords?

johall
09-07-2008, 03:26 AM
so its fair to say that this site is done....I was stocking up on some 1080p classics with that 8x upload...should I be worried and change all my passwords?

you shouldn't have all the same pws anyway :noes: