PDA

View Full Version : BitTorrent Seeding Tips & Tricks for Specific Private Trackers

Dr.FST
09-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Seeding Tips & Tricks for Specific Private Trackers

We probably don’t have to tell you that maintaining a good sharing ratio on your private trackers is crucial to keeping the account. Period. However, no tracker is alike - we’d like to break this down a little further and delve into the seeding secrets behind individual trackers.

As an example, new users to What.cd and Waffles will wonder how it can ever be possible to make it to ‘Power User’, when the torrents just don’t seem to seed. TorrentLeech and RevTT users may find it extremely easy to buffer their accounts in no time at all at these 0day trackers. So instead of seeing "This account has been disabled", we’d rather you be privy to a great buffer.

The "I need a seedbox" Myth:
While a seedbox can (and will) greatly improve your ratio at a much faster rate than seeding through a home connection, especially for 0Day sites, it isn’t necessary for most trackers. While the fact remains that many trackers comprise of members that use RSS feeds hooked up to a powerful seedbox, or, IRC feeds that run straight from the #announce channel, there are many clever options to circumvent this with a home BitTorrent client. You’ll probably not hit a 1:1 ratio in µTorrent within the first 24 hours - patience is the key. Looking below, the Seedbox required? is not mandatory - but rather a suggestion or benchmark based on torrenting experience.

The Trackers:
This is anything but an exhaustive list of private trackers and their respective ’seeding’ tips. We’ve purposely omitted the ‘easier’ ones such as Libble, STMusic, Torrent-Damage, etc. (due to high availability and user count) whereby even if your account becomes disabled, you’ll probably be able to sign up for another one (or find another invite quite rapidly). For that, most low-level trackers are not included in the list.

BitMe / BitMeTV
BM & BMTV don’t have a freeleech category so you’ll need to use your wits. There’s no über-trick here, you’ll simply need to seed for a long period of time, and be patient. With BM, jump on the latest stuff, and keep an eye on the Web Design/Photoshop torrents - these are always popular. BMTV Tips: All the files are already extracted from the RARs, so you’ll be able to ‘preseed (http://**************.com/2008/04/14/how-to-seed-private-torrents-youve-already-downloaded/)‘ - that is, download a torrent from another tracker, extract it, and re-seed it back. This tip works well with BMTV since their pre-times are substantially slower than most of the 0day trackers. Another tip is to stick to the big TV shows (Heroes, Lost, Scrubs) as they’ll be certain to have a lot of new leechers coming into the torrent down the road. You’ll also be able to upload your own torrents once you hit 5GB upload with a 0.65 ratio.
Seedbox required? High
Freeleech? NO

BitSoup.org
We’ll say this: There’s 100,000 members at BitSoup - certainly a few of them are leeching. Freeleech torrents not required. Users will be able to arrange the torrents in the leecher column from high-to-low, and use these top torrents to build a fantastic buffer.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? NO

Cinemageddon
Cinemageddon is easy to seed on - just look for the "bonus torrents" as represented by the different coins. Take this a step further by filtering the search results to show only these ‘bonus’ releases. Ratio buffering shouldn’t be a problem, as uploading is highly encouraged (and rewarded). Got an account at Karagarga? Then start uploading content from there to CG.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

DeepBassNine
It’s not an simple task to seed torrents at DB9 - even the freeleech torrents (110 of them) are starved for leechers. Worse yet, you’ll need to apply to become an uploader.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? NO

Demonoid
Downloading torrents tagged as external will not help your ratio at Demonoid one bit. Sadly, those are also the ones with the highest seed/leechers (and, ironically enough, they’re also the slowest due to public trackers). If you’re trying to build a buffer, you might want to filter the torrents to show "Demonoid" as the tracker. In any event, seeding at Demonoid is dead-simple as there’s hundreds of thousands of other users. While you won’t be able to filter the results by leechers (high-to-low), use their "Home" link to show the most popular torrents per category for a good idea of what will do well. In a test, we seeded just one torrent (in a seedbox) to a ratio of 40:1 in less than 18 hours.
Seedbox required? Low
Freeleech? YES

FunFile / Pretome
We shouldn’t need to help you with these two. Yes, there’s a category for ‘Free Torrents’ however, you’ll hardly need it. Home BT client seeding is dead-simple - torrents will do well from wherever you seed them from, and H&Runner’s are rampant.
Seedbox required? Low
Freeleech? YES

Horror Charnel
There’s two ways to filter the torrents that are tagged ‘free’ - either browse the "Free" category, or choose something from the TOTM (Theme of The Month) which are perpetually freeleech torrents. You’ll also be able to upload your own stuff to THC.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? ??

iPlay.ro
With 59,000 seeders and just 1,900 leechers, we suggest you get a seedbox for iPlay if you want to keep the account healthy. As a rule, the more "elite" a tracker, the less leechers there are.
Seedbox required? High
Freeleech? NO

Karagarga
Ah, next we move on to Karagarga - the movie tracker with seeding habits comparable to What & Waffles! KG is so scattered with great movie torrents that it’s really difficult to tell what’s hot - uploading is tricky to say the least (seedbox or not). Not just that, but torrents with a high leecher number are insidiously misleading (click the details of one of these torrents, and you’ll see the bold warning!) since the tracker is plagued with partial seeders. Similar to W&W, users are permitted to upload their own content, which is where your "MoM" can help. The MoM - aka… ‘Master of the Month’ is a chosen theme in which users are heavily encouraged to down/upload releases related to the MoM. We won’t go into specific details here.
If you’re a fan of KG, likely none of this is new info to you. Community is the greatest aspect to KG, and thankfully it remains on the cold-list for private tracker collectors.
Seedbox required? Med-high
Freeleech? YES

lossless.com.ua
I’m not Russian, but I managed to figure out how to manipulate the search filter to show freeleech torrents (see right->). There aren’t many of them, and they usually consist of large music packs. The Seed/Leech ratio is not lop-sided; however there’s not much of either - speeds in both directions are lacking for most of the torrents.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

Metal.iplay.ro
With Romanian Metal Torrents (RMT), you’ll be able to filter the torrents to show the freeleech ones (with the gold coin), which comprise mostly of large custom packs. These do exceptionally well over time, even on a home connection (although seedbox FTW!). Stick with these to buffer your account to an obscenely high number.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

PeerPortal
Freeleech torrents at PP are always highlighted in green (typically these are always special PP ‘packs’), so there’s little guesswork as to which torrents will do well. Even with these packs, you’ll find it a daunting task to seed here without a seedbox, as there’s only 135 leechers for 3,000 torrents. Yes, everyone at PP has a seedbox - home seeding is almost impossible.
Seedbox required? High
Freeleech? NO

RevolutionTT
RevTT is a popular 0day tracker (on par with TL) that doesn’t offer any direct freeleech, although they do tend to run site promos fairly often. Being a somewhat large tracker with 50K members, seeding shouldn’t be a problem for most users. The "Bar Packs" in ‘Music/Packs’ category comes out every week, and proves to be a good catch for incoming leechers - as does anything new in the the ‘Movies/XVID’ category. Hapless users are able to purchase upload credit via way of donations, if need be.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

SCC
Seeding new torrents at SCC is not as tough as one might think, but it’s fairly difficult without a seedbox. If you don’t own one then use the "Archives" section in the top menu - torrents here are always freeleech. Additionally, there’s also a freeleech MP3 section as well.
Seedbox required? High
Freeleech? NO

SceneFZ
For SceneFZ, you’ll need to do a "complex" search, and play around with the filters to gauge what’s popular, since you can’t arrange the torrents by clicking on S/L columns. SceneFZ ‘packs’ do well, as do anything else that’s brand new to the tracker.
Seedbox required? Med

Freeleech? YES

ScL
Without a seedbox, you’ll likely do very poorly at ScL. Look for freeleech on archives and packs, as highlighted with a different background colour. Also watch for site promos that include sitewide freeleech and 2X upload (most notably, their recent "Comedy Weekend"). ScL uses a fluctuating ratio scheme, where the upload and download rates change. Look to download (the most recent) torrents when the upload number is high, and download # is low.
Seedbox required? High
Freeleech? YES

ScT
Freeleech torrents are anything that’s not marked with a pre-time. Look for "No pretime found" on those torrents, marked by a download (DL) size of 0.00 kb. Best of luck to you if you’re using a home Internet connection to try and seed at ScT. Even if you stick with only the freeleech torrents, it’s going to take a very long time to build up a nice buffer. At ScT, even members’ cats have their own seedboxes there, so competition is fierce.
Seedbox required? Mandatory
Freeleech? YES

TehConnection.eu
TehC is a fairly easy tracker to seed on. While you’ll have a hard time ‘browsing’ the freeleech torrents, they do exist and are represented by that ubiquitous spinning gold coin. TehC also offer "x0" and "x2" torrents, which respectively means (0x download, 1x upload) and (1x download, 2x upload). Surely these are enough options for anyone to maintain a good sharing ratio.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

TheBox.bz
With 61,000 members, it’s hardly difficult to seed at TheBox. There’s also a freeleech category that contains nearly 3,000 torrents to select from, and new torrents prove very popular and almost always contain an abundance of leechers.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

TorrentBytes.net
A great thing about TorrentBytes is the robustness of large packs, which are always freeleech. Users can filter the search criteria to show these free torrents, just select one of the */Pack options from the search dropdown box. With almost 70,000 users, it’s hardly a tracker that’s difficult to seed on - your dog could do it.
Seedbox required? Medhttp://**************.com/images/stars-2-5.gif
Freeleech? NO

TorrentLeech
For a ‘general’ 0day tracker that offers no freeleech whatsoever, it’s very easy to seed at TL (seedbox not required). There’s a zillion leechers for almost everything, and the ever-popular "Movies/XVID" category provides some of the best seeding opportunities. If you’re savvy enough to jump on the latest popular torrents, it’s easy to hit 1:1 quickly, even with µtorrent at home. New members to TL may struggle with their ratio initially due to the wait-time imposed on new accounts, but after that it’s smooth sailing. Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

TranceBits
There’s no browsable freeleech category at TranceBits, but you’ll be able to find most of them in the "TranceBits Packs" torrent category.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

TTi.nu
TTi is not a difficult tracker to seed at. Look for the "Free" and "2X Upload" categories - there is more than a thousand torrents to choose from combined, included are some huge packs. Additionally, there is a "Movie of the day" (MOTD) which is free to download THE DAY IT IS PICKED, and only THAT DAY - it’s an excellent source for a freeleech seeding torrent. If you get kicked out of TTi for a bad ratio, then it’s time for you to ditch the 56K modem.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? NO

What.cd / Waffles.fm
When it comes to seeding, What and Waffles are almost identical. You’ll need to be clever enough to jump on the newest popular releases, so a varied knowledge of music doesn’t hurt. There’s almost no freeleech torrents, although both trackers will offer certain promos from time to time, so take full advantage of it.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

Quote:
Other tips include:
— Popular torrents: On both trackers, look for anything that has to do with comics, such as DCP & Minutemen torrents. These new torrents are released every Wednesday and are a very popular staple among members, so they make excellent candidates for seeding torrents. It’s quite commonplace to get 2-3 GB upload on just one of these over the course of a week.

— Upload, Upload: Without question, the best way to seed at these trackers is to upload your own torrents. All members are capable of (and encouraged to) upload, so there’s really no reason as to why your ratio would be in bad shape. Yes, it’ll take a little hard work, but hey, it’s a private tracker - get involved in it.
— Pass on Large Torrents: While ‘packs’ and larger torrents may look delicious once you get a peek at how many leechers there are, be advised that most of them are partial-seeders, and not true leechers at all. You’ll struggle to get to 1:1 on these, even over the long haul (and with a seedbox). Avoid these unless you have a spiffy buffer.
— ABS (Always Be Seeding): Keep your torrents running forever, and don’t stop them. I have some from both sites that have been running for months now on a home seedbox/spare computer - you never know when someone will come along and leech from you. For most releases, a seedbox really won’t help you at What & Waffles. Torrents running on a home connection will do very well if you just leave them in there for long periods of time.
x264.eu
With 13,000 seeders and just 750 leechers (5K total users) one would assume it should be difficult to seed well at x264. Thankfully they have a "Free" category - look for it underneath the listing of all torrents.
Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

Trackers with No Ratio:
You’ll simply need to seed from anywhere between 48-72 hours to stay in the good graces of these ratio-free trackers (although good members tend to seed much longer):

FtN
GFT
iFi
iTS
PtN
S*******

bammers
09-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Great write up man!! Theres been some good guides posted recently, this one has to be up there with them! :)

Pudenry
09-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Great guide, thanks!

kuracat
09-25-2008, 03:08 PM
thanks dude!

game83
09-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the guide.

tehrani20
09-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Really Great

sayto
09-28-2008, 03:59 AM
como ves lo voy a guardar y traducir creo que me servira mucho

you see what I'm going to keep translating and I think I served much

stoi
09-28-2008, 05:19 AM
We’ve purposely omitted the ‘easier’ ones such as Libble, STMusic, Torrent-Damage, etc. (due to high availability and user count) whereby even if your account becomes disabled, you’ll probably be able to sign up for another one (or find another invite quite rapidly). For that, most low-level trackers are not included in the list.

and they wonder why most trackers ban for invite giveaways on public forums.

Vast D. Mage
10-11-2008, 04:52 PM
This is just what I had been looking for, thanks!

Groovy
10-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Nice Guide :thankyou:

Freaky-Appz
10-12-2008, 10:34 PM
thanx

hitman51
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
this is very misleading...i am 100% sure i can survive on ScT without a seedbox..and i have a 5 mbit upload speed...

a91to
10-13-2008, 07:08 AM
great guide. go read.

Night0wl
10-13-2008, 08:06 PM
this is very misleading...i am 100% sure i can survive on ScT without a seedbox..and i have a 5 mbit upload speed...

Yes indeed. I have 0.5Mbit upspeed and above 2 ratio. My ratio was also well over 1.0 when there were no free leech torrents.

succubus
10-18-2008, 05:44 PM
great guide.

mavicc
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks for taking your time to write this guide! Learned a few things and got great information.

lukee
11-15-2008, 08:35 AM
SCC has tons of freeleech and a seedbox at sct is not even close to mandatory

kooftspc11
11-17-2008, 08:55 AM
We’ve purposely omitted the ‘easier’ ones such as Libble, STMusic, Torrent-Damage, etc. (due to high availability and user count) whereby even if your account becomes disabled, you’ll probably be able to sign up for another one (or find another invite quite rapidly). For that, most low-level trackers are not included in the list.

and you wonder why i keep showing off my engagement ring

t7hx9k
11-20-2008, 09:40 PM
great! thanks!

uzer
11-22-2008, 09:32 PM
I never seen this on other board very nice and gr8 information which help me how keep my ratio up on bitmetv

Azatos
12-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Excellent guide, hopefully What is easy to seed on 30kb up speed.

GuitarLegend
12-05-2008, 11:33 PM
great job dude

Bug
12-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Great guide

pffm
12-31-2008, 07:42 PM
ty :)

mishunika
01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Great guide

Arian51
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Really great guide...many thanks :)

rosti
01-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Cheers m8, great guide!

Starrmenow
01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Great

Thanks

M.a.M
01-15-2009, 11:40 AM
This thread is gr8 , it's really helpful , tnx for share :)

Aliyans
01-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanx for the tips..i learned it myself way earlier..but good for newfaces..

i wonder stoi why Dr.FST omitted BCG...:)

b4ne
01-20-2009, 05:24 PM
ty

Marduk
01-30-2009, 04:08 AM
Great guide and having a seedbox certainly makes a big difference on some trackers.

Acard
02-21-2009, 07:51 AM
great thanks

stoi
02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Thanx for the tips..i learned it myself way earlier..but good for newfaces..

i wonder stoi why Dr.FST omitted BCG...:)

Well if you cant keep a ratio of at least 1 and have no hit and runs on BCG, then you do not deserve to be on any tracker lol

georbe
02-21-2009, 07:17 PM
I have my Home PC 24/7 up and running with the Torrent Client always on.
I have never had a problem with my ratio on any tracker at all...
I don't think that I need a seedbox for myself.

Radar
03-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Awesome work DR.FST, On yet another informational guide(=

coolestdude
04-24-2009, 01:36 PM
nice guide bud!!

syedrahman
04-28-2009, 06:49 AM
thank u so much for info , but i want 2 knw if we have good speed like this
http://www.speedtest.net/result/461575443.png do we still need seedbox for bitme

babau
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
great guide!

Thanks

simratpal28
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM
greatttttttt

mengaish
12-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Once you have a seedbox, you will find it all easy.

kingboom4
12-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Thank you.. Im on any of the trackers...

PerMaFrOsT
12-31-2009, 06:57 PM
Nice Guide Dr.FST :D

HoUsSaM01
01-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Nice Guide

seopositive2
01-22-2010, 07:51 PM
This is a very interesting find indeed. I will have to check it out when I get the time though. Thanks for the nice tips.

raptoid
06-12-2010, 04:20 PM
awesome guide..

weedpeople
08-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Great Guide but quite outdated :D

shganghui
08-13-2010, 10:31 AM
great! I have copy it to my files. Just like a dictionary.

koolkat
09-17-2010, 08:45 AM
good info. thanks

Jenbel
09-18-2010, 05:43 PM
thanks for the tips

carlangas
09-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Hello:
I wanna thank you for this post it is very helpful and informative as I am sure it will be handy to have and know in the feature.
thank you

doug
09-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Thats amazing . Thanks for all tips & tricks

Itzik007
09-30-2010, 12:52 AM
WOW!!!

Thanks for the guide.

Noobieskoolz
10-07-2010, 03:27 PM
So hard to upload at waffles even with box. :( Thanks for guide.

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Great guide, thanks!

iBulldozer
10-26-2010, 03:14 PM
I agree

anon
10-26-2010, 05:42 PM
I agree

You're quoting a 2-year old post about seeding difficulty on a tracker that shut down last year. :rolleyes:

anon
10-27-2010, 09:00 PM
greeet topic

No, that won't get you a TemplateP2P invite. Sorry.

diew
11-02-2010, 11:58 AM
I would advice guys who can give monetory support to Donate. Because if donations dont happen, then trackers wont last long, so every other exercise would go futile.

[Cod3]Flush3R
01-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Nice Guide. :-)

dannyyelly
01-08-2011, 05:12 AM
WOW!!!

Thanks for the guide.

Great guide, thanks!

you know, you have posted in different topics :wacko:

johhny
01-11-2011, 09:44 AM
well every tracker is easy to seed :d if you know how:) high speed connection it's not mandatory..if you are an uploader you need a box in rest a lot of ratiowhore using seedbox are everywhere...at least whe you down a huge pack?(200-300gb) did you watch those movies?or you delete after you've done a nice buffer?
I'll be short:bitmeTV why is so hard?a ton of seedbox are used there...you can upload some stuff easy enough...2nd you can grab a huge pack and select only few files than you will see an amazing results...jump on new torrents don't be shy :)...and the one who got a lot of leechers...rest was allready told..freeleech stuff etc...
those are applying to any tracker :)

anon
01-11-2011, 06:11 PM
... a lot of ratiowhore using seedbox are everywhere...

those are applying to any tracker :)

Not all of them but sometimes it feels like that.

IdolEyes787
01-11-2011, 06:53 PM
.2nd you can grab a huge pack and select only few files than you will see an amazing results...jump on new torrents don't be shy :)...

What about anybody that's actually trying to leech ,you know ,the whole torrent off of you?
I have a better idea maybe you stick to usenet or trackers where you don't need to pull such self-serving bullshit on .
FFS you are castigating "seedbox whores" but they ,unlike apparently you ,are at least giving something back to the site ( if only briefly).

johhny
01-15-2011, 12:01 AM
well depends on the trackers ,,,,i seed a ton but only on my favorite rest of them don;'t care to much
my tip's works perfect!!usenet that;s a good ideea?but i'm very pleased with warez :D & torrent
sssssss

i remember on a pack down about 20gb's and uploaded about 150gb in a short time

anon
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
usenet that;s a good ideea?

Try a free provider and see if you like it. Personally, I can find the stuff I want to download on file hosters, so I stuck with that. Doesn't mean you should do the same or that Usenet is bad, of course :)

CQ1ST
03-18-2011, 10:45 PM
lol@ self serving bullshit!

this is a good guide anyway...

lenjong
03-21-2011, 08:17 AM
very nice tips. i've seen several of the sites that badly need seedboxes

MrAir
04-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Nice, for people with low speeds

anon
04-18-2011, 12:02 AM
TorrentLeech
For a ‘general’ 0day tracker that offers no freeleech whatsoever, it’s very easy to seed at TL (seedbox not required). There’s a zillion leechers for almost everything, and the ever-popular "Movies/XVID" category provides some of the best seeding opportunities. If you’re savvy enough to jump on the latest popular torrents, it’s easy to hit 1:1 quickly, even with µtorrent at home. New members to TL may struggle with their ratio initially due to the wait-time imposed on new accounts, but after that it’s smooth sailing. Seedbox required? Med
Freeleech? YES

Has TL ever had freeleech? Not as far as I remember. :unsure:

joshuatim
09-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks a lot mate! It is really useful.

eohjun
10-12-2011, 02:21 PM
thanks. very helpful.

Startear
10-13-2011, 10:48 PM
thanks, will make good use of this

temisturk
11-29-2011, 08:43 AM
I know this is an old thread, but the last reply isn't that long ago and the trick I've sucessfully used isn't here so I'll share it.

When you have a bit of time, lurk wherever they display the new uploads and start downloading as soon as a new torrent appears*. But once you've downloaded just 10MB or so switch the files to 'don't download' and just leave the torrent uploading overnight. The next morning you will often have uploaded many more times the amount you downloaded. You can beat even the speediest of seedboxes this way with even a low speed connection. Because your torrent client will request from the seeder the rarest pieces in the swarm ie. pieces which haven't been uploaded to anyone else yet. And subsequent joiners will request those pieces from you while they're requesting other pieces from the seeder.

Repeat as often as necessary/you can to build up a buffer before you download anything you really want, so that your ratio never falls below whatever is required for survival there. Obviously, once you've downloaded anything you then need to either leave it seeding for days/weeks/months to rebuild your buffer before downloading stuff you want again, or repeat the trick above.

* you can refine it if, for example, you're downloading episodes or something--don't just grab every new torrent, take a quick look at previous episodes to see which ones are ultimately downloaded the most times. You will get the biggest return from them. And of course you can download more than 10MB. Just don't download too much so that you negate the multiplier effect of the uploads.

anon
11-29-2011, 11:39 AM
When you have a bit of time, lurk wherever they display the new uploads and start downloading as soon as a new torrent appears*. But once you've downloaded just 10MB or so switch the files to 'don't download' and just leave the torrent uploading overnight. The next morning you will often have uploaded many more times the amount you downloaded. You can beat even the speediest of seedboxes this way with even a low speed connection. Because your torrent client will request from the seeder the rarest pieces in the swarm ie. pieces which haven't been uploaded to anyone else yet. And subsequent joiners will request those pieces from you while they're requesting other pieces from the seeder.

That's a good trick indeed. Some people only tick the the first RAR part or sample, but that won't work for unpacked movies. There you can use "don't download" as you stated. :)

Etcomment
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Thank u good info

Juggernaut1971
01-10-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL This guide was made by me years ago but nice to see it's still circulating and helping people out ;)

McScabb
01-11-2012, 10:58 PM
thanks a ton for this :)

graphicsgail
01-13-2012, 08:21 PM
that's a great tip. ty.

MikeB
01-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Patience is so important, even a tiny 30kB/s home internet upload can go a long way if you remember to seed. I have a work server that runs 24/7 and it seeds are 50kB/s and I can upload a fair amount.

johnharvis
01-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Good tips on here, thanks!

rocky1234
01-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the tips..

pwnloiiopwn
03-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Great thread, thanks for the tips :)

drmk
03-28-2012, 02:42 AM
it has been 2 years and i never saw freeleech on torrentleech

about bitmetv very good tib but usually pre time is very good nowadays but recently had 2up and 1/4down in their anniversary

nebukadnezar
03-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks. Very useful info.

leo_ck
03-31-2012, 08:37 PM
awesome guide man.... i really love what ya did here... helped me a lot :P

furkiberks
06-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Nice guide, thank you.

Mates
10-05-2013, 01:52 PM
what is still working?