PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Server/Seedbox With RDT...

Dubstepper
09-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Not sure if this is the right section, but i will try anyway, if not, please move!

I will explain what i am looking for, and what i have to offer. I am looking for a decent seedbox, VPS, or anything, that has remote desktop, so i can download/upload on a faster line that mine. (Rapidshare and Torrents)

I did have a server before, i got free from OVH, but a member here scammed me, and there is no way of getting it back now, and i am starting to miss it :shifty:

I have a rapidshare account which i am looking to upload to,but it's hard on my 30kbps upload speed (home line) It is currently valid until April 2009, i paid for it, and it gets extended every month, has about 9000 points at the moment. I also have a legit COD4 key that is not in use, i can throw that in too.

Would anyone be willing to share a box with me, in return for the Rapidshare account? I wont waste all the bandwith, and i will delete the files from the box after i have uploaded them to my account.

Not sure if it's a good idea requesting this, since i haven't been here since i got ripped off, but i thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance. :happy:

Detale
09-07-2008, 04:11 AM
moved

BudgieSmuggler
09-07-2008, 08:21 AM
use a rapidleech server if you want to upload to rapidshare :) just google and you will find many